剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
She won't last a week.
她绝对撑不了一周
Because she doesn't know who she is
因为她还没能认识自己
or where she wants to be.
也没认识到自己的追求
I do. I want to work for you.
但我知道 我就想为你工作
And your piece in last month's issue --
你在上月发行的杂♥志♥上的报道
that arms dealer had corporate backing.
那个军♥火♥贩子背后还有人
You didn't go for the throat.
你还没能直中要害
Considering the geopolitics involved,
考虑到地理政♥治♥学的因素
your conclusion was my intention.
你我所见略同
You start now.
你现在就开始上班
Your job is to take care of everything in my life
你的工作就是处理好我生活中的每件事
so that I don't have to think about living it.
以便我不用再考虑这些
Your first task -- get rid of the girls out there.
你第一个任务 就是把外面的女孩弄走
Thank you.
多谢
Ever talk to me like that to me again,
你要是还敢像刚才那样对我说话
and you'll find out what it feels like
那就等着尝尝
when I go for the throat.
我直中要害的厉害吧
Diana's in. Nice.
戴安被录取了 很好
She picked up two clues that might point us
她找到了两条有用的线索
to the threats against Helen Anderson--
指向威胁海伦·安德森的人
Two names-- P. Sullivan and Prager & Vaughn.
两个名字 保·沙利文 普沃公♥司♥
My buddy at the FDA gave us his files on P&V.
我在药监局的朋友给了我们普沃公♥司♥的档案
Pharmaceuticals -- multilevel company,
制药业 多元化的公♥司♥
Probably responsible for a third of the stuff
你药柜里三分之一的药物
in your medicine cabinet.
可能都出自于这间公♥司♥
Oh. Product recalls, rumors of bad manufacturing.
产品召回 粗制滥造的传言
Not sure I'd trust these guys to make me feel better.
我不确定是不是相信他们会感觉好点
Paul Sullivan is the head of new-product development.
保罗·沙利文是新产品开♥发♥部门主管
He was called in to clean up
他负责处理最近普沃公♥司♥
P&V's most recent cold-medicine recall.
感冒药被召回的善后工作
He pulled the company stock back from the ledge.
他让公♥司♥的股票起死回生
If Helen's investigating him,
如果海伦在调查他
there could be a problem with one of their new products.
那就可能是他们的新产品有问题
With his track record,
根据他以往的记录
Sullivan might have a lot to hide.
沙利文该有不少见不得光的事
Yeah, or a lot to lose.
对 或者有不少损失
By the time P&V puts a drug on the market,
普沃公♥司♥每上市一种新药
they've invested a billion dollars in it.
就得投资十亿美元
That much at stake, someone might kill to keep a secret.
这数可不小 肯定会有人为保密而杀人灭口
Neal, let's go talk to Sullivan.
尼尔 我们去找沙利文谈谈
Peter, we start flashing badges at P&V,
彼得 要是我们公开调查普沃公♥司♥
we're gonna crash Helen's story.
就会毁了海伦的报道
Depends on which badges we flash.
得看我们以什么身份调查
Ted Brown, FDA. We're looking for Mr. Sullivan.
泰德·布朗 食品药品监♥管♥局♥ 我们找沙利文先生
Don't bother checking. I'm not on his calendar.
别找了 我没预约
He's unavailable, sir. You can't go up there.
他没空 先生 你们不能上去
I'm calling Mr. Sullivan. FDA.
我给沙利文先生打电♥话♥ 药监局啊
Thought I was the only one
我还以为只有我
who could impersonate Federal Agents.
才会装成联邦探员咧
I'm authorized to go undercover. There's a difference.
我这可是经过授权的伪装 和你有本质区别
And the glasses? I use them to make a point.
那眼镜呢 看起来学术点
FDA. Looking for Paul Sullivan.
药监局 我们找保罗·沙利文
Paul Sullivan?
保罗·沙利文在吗
Got a plan to go with that badge?
你挥着证件是要怎样
We're flushing, like with quail.
我们虚张声势
I fire off shots,
我会一连串发问
and then you keep an eye out for a reaction.
你注意观察他的反应
Got it.
懂了
Excuse me. FDA!
不好意思 药监局
FDA!
药监局
Put it away. Go.
把那个收起来 快点
I'm looking for Paul Sullivan.
我找保罗·沙利文
I'm Paul Sullivan.
本人就是
Please.
这边请
I've asked my counsel, Mr. Carter, to sit in.
我请了我的律师卡特先生一起来
What can we help you with, Mr. Brown?
有何贵干 布朗先生
We met with the FDA two weeks ago.
两周前我们才和药监局的人见过面
That was a scheduled meeting.
那是例行见面
Today you thought you'd surprise us?
所以今天你们是想突然袭击吗
Surprise.
是个惊喜
Who's this?
他是谁
My associate.
我的同事
Hey, Blake, who's at extension
布雷克 查一下普沃公♥司♥
2614 at Prager & Vaughn?
分机号♥2614是谁
Company directory has her listed
公♥司♥名录上写的是
as Amy Sawyer, R&D.
艾米·索耶 研发部的人
Sawyer.
索耶
She lives at... 4258 West 79th Street.
她住在 79街西4258号♥
She's cute. Yes, she is.
很可爱啊 是啊 确实
Unmarried. No dependents.
未婚 没有亲属
Unless you count Sir Boots Barkley.
除非你算上布布·巴克利先生
You got her cellphone? Yeah.
有她的手♥机♥吗 有
This company has had a bad run under your watch.
这家公♥司♥在你的监管下运营不佳
It's my personal mission
我的任务就是要
to make sure you've cleaned up your practices.
确保你没干什么违法勾当
Hello?
喂
Yes, Ms. Sawyer? I live in 6A.
你好 索耶小姐吗 我住在6A
I found your dog, Boots, in the hallway.
我在门厅里看到你家小狗布布
Boots? How did he get out?
布布 他怎么跑出去的
I have no idea. But I got to get to work.
我不知道 但我得去上班了
Can you please come and pick him up?
你能过来把他领走吗
Yeah, I'm on my way.
好 我这就来
Should we start with offshore marketing or recalls?
我们是从海外市场还是产品召回开始谈呢
I need to take this.
我去接个电♥话♥
Uh, will you be all right without me?
我不在你可以吗
We'll be fine.
没事
Gentlemen, if you'd take a look at this number right here.
先生们 麻烦你们看下这里的数据
That one puzzles me.
有一个我不是很明白
What's confusing, Mr. Brown?
有什么不明白 布朗先生
The FDA operates under the information we have.
药监局根据已有的资料来看
Your company's not known for its transparency.
你们公♥司♥可不太透明公开
Mr. Brown, despite what you're insinuating,
布朗先生 不管你想暗示什么
we're in the business of helping people.
我们所做的都是在帮助别人
P&V's the reason you're gonna live long enough
普沃公♥司♥能让你长命百岁
to find yourself browsing the aisles for adult diapers.
活到能去货架上买♥♥成人纸尿片
And you'll thank us for it.
你会感激我们
Okay.
好吧
Nice speech.
讲得不错
I want Q.C. Reports, stage-four clinical trials,
我需要你们的质检报告
and R&D for all products launched
第四阶段临床试验数据
within the last six months --
还有最近半年内所有产品的研发报告
all of it -- today.
所有这些 今天给我
We'll ship it over.
我们会给你
Are we done here? I got a thing.
谈好了吗 有事找你
We're done.
谈好了
You got me a blank sheet of paper?
你就给我弄了张白纸吗
Most high-quality paper stock can be split in two.
大部分高质纸张都可以撕成两份
Here.
你看
See?
看见了吗
Yeah. Let me try that.
嗯 我来试试
Yeah. You need the right touch.
嗯 这需要点技巧
A little fingerprint powder.
再来点指纹粉
And there you go.
接下来就见证奇迹吧
They redacted the drug after the document was printed.
他们在文件印出后又改掉了药物
That's why I had to get the original.
所以我才要拿到原版
Can you tell who signed the report?
能知道是谁签了报告吗
No, I couldn't make it out on the original, either.
不行 原版上我也没看出来
But the drug name is clear.
但是药品名称很清楚
Never heard of zybax.
从没听过"泽百思"
Good thing you demanded all that product information.
好在你问他们要了全部的产品资料
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表