剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
And I pursued.
还有 我是"追查"你
And I haven't forgotten about the Raphael.
这幅拉斐尔我可没忘
We're boring.
我们真无聊
Anyway, how about you two? How'd you two meet?
不说了 你们呢 怎么认识的
It's a really cute story. Oh, they don't want to hear it.
挺浪漫的 他们不会想听
I want to hear it.
我就挺想听啊
I'm good. We
好吧 我们
I'll just be -- no, I'm good. I'm just gonna...
我去...那个 没事了 我先离开下...
You know, you are just like my friend Wally Burns.
你就跟我一个朋友沃利·伯恩一样
It took him forever to tell me how he met his wife.
他死都不肯说他和他老婆怎么认识
You remember Wally, right? I told you about him.
记得沃利吧 我跟你提起过他
Yeah, I remember Wally.
当然 我记得
Um, dinner-party rules.
聚餐老规矩
You guys cooked, so Diana and I -- get dessert.
你俩准备正餐 戴安和我负责甜点
Yes. And more wine.
没错 顺便再来点红酒
Thank you so much. Thank you.
感谢至极 谢谢
I have to tell you, I love your place.
你们的公♥寓♥实在太漂亮了
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
So, you and Diana -- come on.
你跟戴安到底怎么认识的
You were her doctor? Krav maga?
你是她的医生 还是她教你搏击术
I'm not gonna tell you.
我不告诉你
All right, fine. How was dinner the other night?
好吧 那天晚上的约会怎么样
Oh, it was great.
棒极了
When I eat at Babbo,
在巴柏餐馆用完餐
I like to go to this bar around the corner after --
我一般喜欢去拐角处的一家酒吧
Simone's.
西蒙酒吧
I love Simone's.
我喜欢西蒙酒吧
We came straight home. We both had work to do.
我们吃完饭就直接回家了 都有事要忙
Oh. Laptops in bed? Sounds romantic.
床上办公 挺有情调
Very -- I researched stents,
没错 我在研究血管支架
And Di finished up for a morning meeting.
而小戴在准备第二天的会面
A meeting before her day with Helen?
就是去海伦那儿的前一天吗
Sounds like a busy day.
忙得够呛啊
She had to drop something off.
她得去送个东西
You told him, didn't you? Told me what?
你告诉他了吧 告诉我什么
Yeah, nice try, Caffrey. How we met.
少装了 卡夫瑞 我们怎么认识的
I didn't tell him. I thought it was cute.
我没说啊 挺浪漫的啊
There's nothing cute about pottery class.
陶艺课可有什么浪漫
Yes! Pottery class!
没错 陶艺课
So much better than I ever could have imagined.
比我想象的浪漫多了
And that would have explained...
这也就能解释
Yeah, well, I made that.
没错 那是我做的
Oh, uh, I mean, I think that it's lovely.
我觉得挺好看
Ditto.
同上
Oh, yeah. All right, let's get all the "Ghost" Jokes
好吧 行了吧
out of the way -- hum "Unchained melody,"
别再扯什么"人鬼情未了"
Slide a penny up the wall.
硬币在墙上移♥动♥的戏码了
Uh-huh. It's supposed to be round, right?
那个碗本该是圆的吧
It's absolutely hideous.
这碗难看死了
Yes. Yeah.
对 没错
So, why did we run a Wally Burns on Diana's girlfriend?
为什么要跟戴安女友玩那套把戏
Oh, I can't tell you.
这可不能说
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Hold on.
等等
You don't give me details about your job.
你也没跟我透露所有细节啊
Yeah. I could probably live with a secret or two.
没错 我也得给自己留点秘密
I could handle that.
这我没意见
Yeah?
是吗
Neal. Did you get it?
尼尔 你拿到东西了吗
Oh. Get a room!
去开个房♥吧
We are in a room.
这就是
My room.
还是我的房♥间
That hurts.
这话太伤我心了
Next time I make a lock,
那下次我专门
I guess it should be for "Your" Door.
给你的房♥间上个锁
Or there is this thing called knocking.
你至少该敲敲门吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
Mood sufficiently killed.
没心情了
Call me later. Or come over.
晚点打给我 要不就过来找我
Sure. Not you.
没问题 没说你
Seriously, just put a sock on the doorknob.
说真的 在把手上挂只袜子就行
Yeah.
好吧
Any leads on the list?
那份清单有线索了吗
Diana met with agent Matthews yesterday.
戴安昨天跟马修斯探员见面了
She gave her the list. Ah, fair Melissa.
她已经把清单给她了 玛丽莎美人
She's an easier mark than badass Berrigan.
她比那个御姐好搞定
You realize that list is on lockdown in her hotel room.
你知道那份清单锁在她住的酒店里吧
Yeah, we just rip out a page from our own playbook.
没错 拿张我们自己的清单掉包就行
We know when Melissa is heading out of town.
我们知道她什么时候离开纽约
We swap the briefcases when she leaves for the airport.
只要在她去机场时掉包就行了
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.
克服困难就是赢得机遇[温斯顿·丘吉尔]
Some of us have work in the morning.
那某人明早又得忙了
Morning.
早上好
Christie called.
克里斯蒂来电♥话♥了
Oh. She run the numbers through the hospital pharmacy?
她在医院药房♥查过了吗
She wanted me to ask you if and you and Sara
她让我帮她问问你和莎拉
want to play doubles next weekend.
想不想下周末再来次聚餐
Yeah, Caffrey, when you gonna cook me dinner?
卡夫瑞 你什么时候也下厨犒劳兄弟啊
I like risotto.
我喜欢意大利烩饭
Look at the two of you, trying to be funny.
你俩居然也学会开玩笑了
Don't we have a case to work?
不是有正事儿要忙吗
We do.
没错
Turns out the numbers the source gave Helen
我们发现 线人给海伦的代码
match serial numbers of the sample packs of zybax
跟医院数据库里的泽百思样品
in the hospital database.
的序列号♥相吻合
But here's the thing.
但问题是
None of the samples are stocked in the pharmacies.
医院药房♥里没有这些样品
P&V reps came in and swapped them out.
普沃的销♥售♥代表已经调过包了
Swapped them for what?
调成什么了
Zybax.
还是泽百思
Same drug, different packaging,
换汤不换药
Different serial number.
序列号♥不同
So what if Sullivan found out about a bad batch
估计是沙利文发现有一批问题药品
and did an undercover recall?
然后秘密回收
He traded dirty samples for clean ones. Right.
以优换次 没错
To cover their tracks, P&V said it was new packaging.
为了不露痕迹 普沃对外说是新包装
But even if the reps cleared out
但即使销♥售♥代表将医院药房♥
all the doctors' offices and hospitals,
全部调过一次
There's no way they got it all back.
也不可能收回市面上所有药物
This is what Helen's source meant.
这就是海伦线人的意思
There are people out there taking bad zybax.
有病人在服用泽百思的次品
It could kill them.
还有可能因此丧命
But all of this is just a theory.
但这都是推测
P&V will bury us in a lawsuit unless we have proof.
没有证据普沃公♥司♥肯定会告死我们
Then let's get proof.
那我们就去找证据
Diana!
戴安
I'll be done fact-checking in five.
还有5分钟就能搞定事实核查
My source just e-mailed me.
我的线人刚给我发了封邮件
He's got my smoking gun.
他已经拿到确凿证据了
What is it?
是什么
A memo.
一个备忘录
But after what happened at the park,
但继上次公园事件后
He's afraid to move it out of the office.
他不敢把它带出公♥司♥
He's worried they're going to search him.
他怕公♥司♥的人找上门
Where does that leave you?
那你要去哪儿
Walking into a lion's den of corner offices and corporate hubris.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
He's going to guide me to it.
他会带我进去
You're supposed to just show up at P&V and get the memo?
你只要去普沃公♥司♥拿到备忘录就行了吗
No, we are.
不 是我们
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表