剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Honey, if you can pick him up after school,
亲爱的 如果你能接他放学
it would help a lot.
可帮我大忙了
Car 14, can you please return to the station?
14号♥车 请回到局里
Car 14, return to the station.
14号♥车 请回局
Reporting a 10-50, Court and Degraw.
举报10-50情况 柯特街迪格劳街交口
Court and Degraw? That's right around the corner.
柯特街和迪格劳街交口吗 就在街角
What's a 10-50?
10-50是什么意思
Noise complaint.
噪音投诉
This scanner picks up anything within a couple blocks.
这个扫描器可收到附近几个街区所有信♥号♥♥
Probably those hipsters with the band.
可能是那些潮人在玩乐队
Hipsters. Are you gonna arrest them?
音乐潮人 你要逮捕他们吗
Well, until they start skimming off album sales,
除非他们瞒♥报♥唱片收入额
they're out of my jurisdiction.
否则不属于我的管辖范围
Honey, you're working from home today.
亲爱的 你今天在家工作
This surveillance equipment is from the Lebowski Stakeout
这个监视器材是勒保斯基监视器公♥司♥给的
I was gonna take it in, but the car's at the office.
本来打算带到单位 可是车放局里了
It's okay. Satch and I can
没关系 沙奇和我
live without a coffee table for a few hours.
几个小时不用咖啡桌也没事
Yeah, and I guess the bureau can live without
我想局里少用几小时基于移♥动♥识别码
an IMSI GSM scanner for a few hours.
和移♥动♥通讯协议的扫描器也没事
Sexy tech talk, Inspector Gadget.
技术最性感了 G型神探
You like? Yeah.
你喜欢吗 是的
Well, if I'm late tonight, I'm probably dealing with
如果我今天回来晚了 我可能是在处理
a wireless XD5 Intel motherboard thingy problem.
无线XD5英特尔主板零部件问题
Very hot.
太惹火了
Have a good day. You too.
祝你今天顺利 你也是
Satch, do you need to go out? Huh?
沙奇 你想出去遛弯吗
What's going on? Hey.
怎么了
Oh, Peter left this on.
彼得没关这台机器
Oh, nice ears, buddy.
耳朵真灵 伙计
He's leaving our trash on the sidewalk again.
他又把家里的垃圾放在人行道上了
I can't stand it.
我真受不了
I bet she's having an affair.
我打赌她有外遇
I knew it!
我就知道
She gets way too many bikini waxes for a married woman.
作为已婚妇女 她用除毛蜡也太多了点
Well, Fred's devastated.
弗雷德崩溃了
He's staying with his daughter in Montauk.
他和女儿去蒙托克住了
Such a shame. He was never good on his own, you know.
真丢人 他一个人总过不好日子
Bottom line -- I can't afford a third strike.
总之 我不能再承受三进宫
You got to stop thinking "Prison"
你别再想"监狱"了
and start thinking "Payday."
想想"发薪日"吧
What is that?
这是什么
Yeah, it's easy for you to say.
你说着容易
That's why we do it right. I'll see you at noon.
所以我们要做成功 中午见
47th and Park.
47街和帕克街交口
And don't worry. I'm thinking "Payday."
别担心 我在想"发薪日"了
Agent Westley didn't graduate from Quantico
维斯特里探员完成匡提科的学业
so that he could write your case reports.
可不是为了给你写案件报告的
Peter, I know how important those reports are.
彼得 我知道报告很重要
You always say, "If it happens in the field --"
你总说 "事实如何发生"
It happens in the file. Yes.
文件如何书写 没错
And writing them takes practice.
写报告需要实践
I gave those reports to Westley as a gift.
我将这个机会赠送给了维斯特里
A gift?
赠送
One he can invest in his future.
这是他对未来的投资
Hey, El.
小伊
Hey, hon. How you doing?
亲爱的 你怎么样
Hey. What's up?
怎么了
I know this sounds ridiculous, but I --
我知道这听上去有点荒唐 不过...
I think there's gonna be a robbery today.
我觉得今天会有一起抢劫案
A robbery? Why?
抢劫案 怎么说
Well, when you left this morning,
你今天早晨出门时
you forgot to turn off the scanner.
忘了关掉扫描器
And I overheard a conversation with two guys,
我偶然听到两个男人的对话
and I could swear they were planning a crime.
我确定他们是在策划犯罪
What did they say?
他们说什么
Something about not wanting to go back to prison.
不想回监狱之类的
You know, doing it right this time?
这次把事情做成功什么的
Well, that's not your normal neighborly gossip.
这听着可不是普通的邻里闲话
No, and whatever they're doing,
的确不是 不管他们要干什么
it's gonna be on 47th and Park at noon.
是在47街和帕克街交口 今天中午
Look, it -- it could be nothing.
这个 也许什么事也没有
Or it could be something. I'll look into it.
也许真有事情发生 我会调查的
Okay. Will you let me know?
好吧 你会告诉我结果吧
I will. Thanks, honey.
会的 谢谢 亲爱的
47th and Park. Everything okay?
47街和帕克街交口 有问题吗
El may have given us a lead.
小伊也许给了咱们一条线索
I'll tell you about it on the way.
路上告诉你
And pay attention, 'cause I'm gonna need a report.
留心点 因为我会找你要报告
12: 44.
12点44了
Yep.
是啊
Maybe they saw us and called off the job.
也许他们看见咱俩就放弃行动了
Seems unlikely.
看起来不像
Maybe El misheard.
也许小伊听错了
Over static, "Noon" sounds like a lot of things.
从收音器里听 "中午"这个词可能听错了
Soon.
可能是"很快"
Balloon. Saloon.
"气球" "沙龙"
Well, a lot of people chatting about saloons these days.
最近很多人都爱说沙龙
And "I'll meet you at balloon" Makes complete sense.
"在气球那里碰头"也说得过去
Yeah.
没错
She's still shaken up after what happened with Keller.
凯勒事件后她还心有余悸
That could be.
有可能
Look, I'm impressed at how well she's handled it,
她对这种情况的处理能力很赞
but you can't blame her for being a little...
但你不能怪她有点...
Paranoid? Yeah. And curious.
多疑 对 还有好奇
Honey.
亲爱的
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Well, I didn't want to bother you with a call,
我不想打电♥话♥打扰你
and the suspense was kind of killing me,
我也受不了好奇心的折磨
so it's way past noon.
所以现在中午已经过了
It is.
的确是
No robbery? Nothing.
没有抢劫 什么都没发生
No. See, those guys were definitely talking about a crime.
不可能 那两个人绝对是讨论犯罪
I saw that look.
我见过这种表情
What look? What are you talking about?
什么表情 你说什么呢
I know what I heard.
我知道我听见了什么
And whoever said it lives close to us.
我知道说这话的人住在咱们附近
Peter speculated the robbers may have seen us
彼得推测抢劫犯可能看见我们了
and called off the job. That's exactly what I said.
所以放弃计划 我就是这么说的
You know, we can check in with these store owners,
我们可以询问这些店主
take a look at the security cams.
看看安保摄像
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 随便
I don't need your pity. I'm -- I'm gonna go.
我才不要你们可怜 我走了
No, honey, honey, let me have an agent take you home.
亲爱的 让我找个探员送你回去
I'm fine. I'm fine. I'll...
我没事 我没事
I'll see you later.
回头见
No one believes us, Satch.
没人相信我们 沙奇
But I'm gonna find somebody who does.
不过我会找个相信我们的人
Thanks for coming, Moz.
谢谢你能来 蚊子
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这听起来有点疯狂
Our survival hinges on assuming
我们的生存依赖于
total destruction is a hairsbreadth away.
假设被毁灭的危险迫在眉睫
Never ignore your instincts.
不要忽视你的直觉
I normally am a "Look on the bright side" kind of person.
我通常是那种"看光明处"的人
A slightly different world view.
世界观略有差异
I know what I heard.
我知道我听见了什么
I would normally let aspiring criminals do their thing,
我一般放任有志的罪犯们自♥由♥犯罪
but for you, I'll make an exception.
但为了你 我破例一次
This is the scanner.
这就是扫描器
It's on the same channel as before.
和之前的频道一样
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表