剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Camera 3, I need close-ups on Adam.
三号♥机 紧跟亚当拍摄
And, Rachel, I need you to get security in here.
同时蕾秋 叫保安进来
Get Britney out. See, this is what they do.
把布兰妮带出去 看见没 这就是他们所做的
Here we go. They make you disappear.
来吧 他们会让你消失
Adam, tell 'em! Adam!
亚当 说啊! 亚当!
I need you to follow the security guards.
镜头跟着警卫人员
Adam! Where are you, Camera 2?
亚当! 二号♥机位在哪?
Is your hand up your ass crack?
你的手哪去了 是在屁♥股♥里吗?
I need a camera outside, out back, right now, and go.
摄像机去外面 到外面 立刻
Copy that.
明白
I think it's going pretty well.
看起来进行的不错
Stay on, stay on. Anna!
等下 等下 安娜!
Ugh, I'm too old for this.
我的年纪不适合奔跑了了
All right, come on. Stand down.
好了 走开
Stand down. Stand down.
走开 都到一边去
Get to the top, go. Out of her face.
去最上面 不要再照她的脸了
Anna, why'd you do this?
安娜 为什么这么做?
I mean, after everything the two of you have been through,
我是说 你们俩一同经历了那么多风风雨雨
it must have been pretty bad, huh, for you to, uh,
你却在婚礼现场放他鸽子
have left him... at the altar.
肯定是相当的糟糕啊
Every little girl dreams of this day,
每个女孩都梦想着这一天
of this moment,
这一时刻的到来
but that doesn't mean that I would go for it at any cost.
但这并不意味着我会不顾一切的争取这梦幻婚礼
When I stopped and I really thought
当我停下来去认真回想
about my time with Adam...
我和亚当一起度过的这些时光
That's real. This is as real as it gets.
这真的是 这真的是像得到了幸福一样
And the possibility of a life with him,
还有未来和他一起的生活
I realized he's a cheating slut.
但是我意识到他就是劈腿的浪子
And while I might have eventually
即使我最终也许可以
been able to forgive him for that,
原谅他这个样子
I had to accept the fact that he's just not that smart.
但我还不得不忍♥受他的愚蠢的事实
He's an idiot.
他就是个蠢猪
Definitely not the man for me.
这绝对不是我想要的男人
No, you just keep watching. You're gonna love it.
不 你只需再等待下 你就会爱上这一切的
Absolutely. Oh, we're all good here.
说真的 我们会做的很好
All right. Wow.
太棒了 耶
You did this? Did you do this?
这是你做的? 是吗?
Me? No. Look, Anna just found out...
我? 不 听着 安娜自己发现了这一切...
I mean, like, you show me, you're a bad bet.
瞧 你自己亮给人家看 并不是能赢的赌
Rachel, you and me...
蕾秋 你和我...
What was I supposed to do after everything Quinn told me?
在奎因告诉我一切后 我必须这么做
What? I'm sorry... Quinn told you?
什么? 抱歉... 奎因告诉你?
Look, she told me everything. Everything what? What did she say?
听着 奎因告诉我了一切 什么一切? 她说了什么?
The hospitalizations with mental problems?
你因精神病住院治疗?
Oh, my... I was never hospitalized.
噢 天啊 我从没住院治疗
They told me all about last year, so, I mean...
他们告诉我关于去年的一切事情 所以 我以为...
it made sense.
这是合情合理的
Adam, she lied to you and to me.
亚当 她同时对我们撒谎
And, what, you just believed her?
怎么回事 你竟然信了她?
Or, you know, maybe you wanted to.
也许这才是你想要的
Rachel.
蕾秋
Got it.
我懂了
Okay.
就这样吧
Oh, no.
噢 不
Why the long face, Eeyore?
为什么拉着脸?
We won.
我们赢了
Please tell me that you are not wasting your victory lap
告诉我 你可不想浪费庆功会的时间
crying about boys.
而为了个男孩痛哭流涕
I'm just trying to figure out why he, uh...
我正试图想弄明白为什么他...
you know, what happened with Adam.
你懂的 到底亚当发生了什么
Anything you want to tell me about that?
你有什么想跟我说的吗?
You know, forget the "Why."
忘掉"为什么"吧
He dumped you. Done. Moving on.
他抛弃了你 但你还要继续生活
Actually, I'm pretty interested
事实上 我对"为什么"这件事
in the why in this case.
更感兴趣
What, you mean, why you're not coming out of a blackout
你是说 为什么你们没有断片儿清醒后
on the beach in Tahiti,
躺在塔希提的沙滩上
using your panties as a pillow,
把你的内♥裤♥当枕头
dumped and realizing you ruined your life
被甩了 然后意识到被
on some half-wit, narcissist man doll?
某自以为是的男花瓶毁了?
Yeah, I mean, God forbid I make my own mistakes, right?
耶 我知道 上帝组织我自己犯错 对吗?
Like you haven't made enough of those.
说的好想你翻的错还不够多似的
Fine. Blame it on me.
好吧 把责任推给我
I don't give a shit.
我才不在乎
You should be kneeling down, thanking whatever
你应该跪下祈祷 庆幸自己
that you didn't end up
最后没有成为"天长地久"
as "Everlasting's" Ultimate tabloid idiot, all right?
小报上的终极大蠢蛋 对吗?
This was a gift.
这是个礼物啊
A gift?
礼物?
Wow.
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦
Love is swell...
爱情真伟大...
but it is not something you build a life around.
但是却不能围绕它开展自己的一生
Actually, some people do.
事实上 有些人就是这样做的
Oh, some people? What, like Mary?
有些人? 谁? 玛丽吗?
Nice.
行啊
Really nice.
真行
We killed somebody, didn't we?
我们杀了人 不是吗?
Yeah.
是的
Let's not do that again.
下次可别这样了
No.
是啊
Just another mind-numbing season
又是一季无聊透顶的
of "Everlasting."
"天长地久"
Wait.
等下
Not "The Whole Package"?
不做那个"包吃包干"了?
I thought that was kind of a good idea.
我认为这还算是个好主意
Yeah, I mean, it'a good title,
是啊 我是说 是个好名字
but I don't think our audience cares
但是我认为观众们可不关心
about girls who have jobs.
什么工作不工作的
Whatever.
随便了
Just no murder next season, okay?
只要下一季不会再死人 对吗?
I mean
我是说
At least not with the contestants behind the scenes,
起码在幕后 选手之间不要了
I can't be so sure.
我也说不好
Excuse me?
什么?
Well, I mean, I'm sure Jeremy
我确定
would like to see me dead...
杰瑞米想让我去死...
for example.
打个比方
Yeah.
是嘛
Well, he gives you any trouble, I'll have his head.
他要找你的麻烦 我会让他好看
What?
什么?
Nothing.
没事
No. Tell me.
不 告诉我
I love you.
我爱你
You know that, right?
你知道的 是吧?
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Stop walking on the rocks!
停下 不要在石头上走来走去了!
Hi, Mrs. Goldberg.
你好 戈德伯格夫人
Jeremy!
杰瑞米!
What a surprise.
真是意外
Is... Is Rachel with you?
蕾秋和你在一起吗?
No. This is actually about her.
没有 但确实与她有关
She's really sick again.
她又犯病了
We have to do something.
我们需要做点什么
Come in.
进来
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表