剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Tough call 'cause of the water.
也说不准她是否被强♥奸♥
Ditto on whether or not she was raped.
那辆车掉进水里的时候 罗茜还活着
Rosie was alive when that car went in the water.
那个车尾箱 大概10分钟才会注满水吧
It takes, what, 10 minutes to fill a trunk that size?
她拼了命地想要逃出去 指甲都挠断了
Ripped off her own fingernails trying to claw her way out.
我不会留下的
I'm not staying.
那你最好赶紧走吧
Well, you better get going, then.
我叫人送你和杰克去机场
I'll have one of the guys drive you and Jack.
杰克 你好吗
Hey, Jacky boy! How you doin'?
来两下吧
Huh? You want to go?
真厉害
Oh! Oh! There we go.
呼叫当值的取证科人员
Request available C.S.U. unit,
请马上赶往奥兰德大街600号♥
600 Block, Orland Avenue,
福特华盛顿高中
Fort Washington High School.
明天有阵雨
Tomorrow, look for periods of rain
最高温度7摄氏度
and a high of 45 degrees.
现在继续播放新闻
And now back to the news desk.
现在距离选举还有25天
With 25 days left before the election,
连任三届的市长莱斯利·亚当斯
three-term incumbent Mayor Lesley Adams
略胜市议会主席
holds a small lead ahead of City Council President
兼市长候选人达伦·里奇蒙一筹
and challenger Darren Richmond
激烈角逐西雅图市长一职
in the race for Seattle may...
父亲节快乐
爱你的罗茜
米琦
Mitch?
米琦
Mitch?
你妈呢
Where's mom?
不知道
I don't know.
我饿了 晚饭怎么还没好
I'm hungry. When's dinner?
伊坦尼斯肯定会说个不停
All right, you know, yitanes is gonna try to do all the talking,
所以你必须堵住她的嘴
so you got to drown her out.
讲话的要点都记住了吧
All right, you got your bullet points?
西雅图工会是整个城市的核心
S.E.I.U. is the heart of the city.
是构建城市的伟大工程师
The machinists built it.
你们代表了西雅图 真正的西雅图云云
You are Seattle, the real Seattle, et cetera.
你的表现一定精彩绝伦
You're gonna do great.
今晚是属于你的
Tonight is your night.
也许是吧
Yeah. I guess so.
喂
Hello?
我是达伦·里奇蒙 你是哪位
This is Darren Richmond. Who's this?
无可奉告
I have no comment.
是的
Yes.
是的 我确定
Y-yes, I'm sure.
是个记者
That was a reporter...
他想确认一下拉森家女儿的尸体是否
wanting confirmation that the Larsen girl was found...
是在咱们的选车里找到的
in our campaign car.
你又误机了吗
You missed your plane...again?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
真正的万圣节派对举办的地方
It's where the real Halloween party went down.
杰瑞 -警探
Jerry. - Detective.
给
Here you go.
在垃圾箱里发现的
Found it in the dumpster.
罗茜的假发
Rosie's wig.
参加舞会用的
From the dance.
我是林顿警探
I'm Detective Linden,
这位是我的搭档 霍德警探
this is my partner, Detective Holder.
在舞会上看到罗茜的同学请举手
Can I get a show of hands if you saw Rosie at the dance?
罗茜穿着女巫装 戴着粉色假发
Rosie was wearing a witch costume, pink wig.
有没有人在舞会后
Maybe one of you saw her after the dance,
看到她回家 或者见她上了车
on her way home, or getting into a car?
你们都没见过她吗
None of you saw her?
要我带下一组进来吗
Should I bring in the next group?
帕森斯太太 如果没收到残疾补助金的支票
Now, you let me know, Mrs. Parsons,
请务必告诉我
if that disability check doesn't show up.
我知道你等了一个多月了
I know you've been waiting over a month for it.
我会的 里奇蒙先生
I will, Mr. Richmond.
你知道我肯定投你一票
You know you got my vote.
多谢
Thank you.
请好好保重
Take care of yourself, now, all right?
谢谢你 里奇蒙先生
Thank you, Mr. Richmond.
谢谢
Thanks.
要是让伊坦尼斯发现了 她肯定会生吃了你
You know, Yitanes is gonna eat you alive if she finds out.
杰米 她已经公开给我背书
Jamie, she will already have publicly given me her endorsement.
没有后悔药吃了
No going back.
除非她在今晚之前发现
Unless she finds out before tonight.
还有时间告诉她
Plenty of time to tell her.
帕森斯太太看似瘦弱 实则不然
She looks frail... Mrs. Parsons... but she's not.
她的丈夫乔在伊♥拉♥克♥失去了双腿
Took care of her husband, Joe, for a year
她照顾了他整整一年
after he lost his legs in Iraq.
扶他到屋后门廊 帮他洗澡
Brought him out to the back porch, bathed him.
乔是个大块头
Joe was a big guy.
是嘛
Wow.
而现在她费尽周折
Now she has to fight
只为得到自己的残废补助金
just to get her disability check.
所以我们来这
That's why we're here.
别再跟我提伊坦尼斯了
I'm done talking about Yitanes.
维恩
Vern!
你好吗
How are ya?
我很好 议员先生
I'm doin' fine, councilman.
很高兴见到你 -我也是
Oh, it's good to see you. - See you too.
听着 贝尔科
Okay, belko.
等他们检查完给我电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me when they're done, all right?
行 没问题
Yep. Not a problem.
妈妈
Mom...
罗茜去哪了
Where's Rosie?
丹尼
Denny?
来 到你妈妈和汤米那边去
Come on. Let's go over to your mom and Tommy.
但我想放风筝
But I want to fly my kite!
我知道 我知道 过来
I know. I know. Come on.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表