剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
You got a minute?
有空吗
I'm in the middle of something here, Linden.
我正忙着呢 林顿
I know. Let's go.
我知道 走吧
Yo, I'll check you later, all right?
过会来找你 可以吗
Fine.
好吧
Another movie? I want popcorn.
又要放片子啊 我想吃爆米花
Hey, you shut up, all right?!
给我闭嘴
Let me at that bitch. Give her to me.
让我上那小骚货 让我来
That's what you got?
这就是你的证据吗
Man, you don't know shit.
老兄 你简直一无所知
Hey, Mayor. Jimmy.
你好 市长 吉米
Say hello to your dad for me.
替我向你♥爸♥爸问好
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Hey, Al. Hey.
你好 艾尔 你好
Give me the usual. You got it.
老样子 知道了
And get him another of whatever the hell he's drinking.
再给他来一杯他点的
Interesting choice in venue, Mayor.
选在这里见面可真有新意 市长先生
This place and me go way back.
我和这地方情缘深厚
Used to wait for my old man outside.
以前总是在外面等我老爹
Blackout drunk.
他总喝得不省人事
Me, 9 years old, dragging his sorry ass back home.
当时我才9岁 还要一路把他拖回家
Spent a lot of hours looking at that, wanting more.
以前我经常看着那片风景 构划蓝图
And now, I got it.
而如今 我梦想成真了
I heard the story, Mayor.
我听过这个故事 市长先生
I just don't understand
我只是不懂
why Seattle needs another yuppie mall.
为什么西雅图还要个雅皮士中心
Not exactly a boon for the everyman.
并不是大家都能从中获利
Screw the everyman. I'm the everyman.
去他的大家 我就代表了大家
And that thing's gonna bear my name, be my legacy.
那项工程可以令我名垂青史
Not bad for a poor kid from Highland Park.
对那些高地公园的穷小孩没什么坏处
I hear you're from Pigeon Point.
听说你来自鸽子点
White trash...
住在白人贫穷区
Just like you. Waterfront Revitalization Program.
和你一样 水岸重建计划
A vote for Adams is a vote for experience.
投亚当斯一票 就是信任他的从政经验
Lesley Adams,
莱斯利·亚当斯
a name you can trust. Look at that, hmm?
值得你信赖 这个怎么样
Can't say I was too surprised. Your situation with Richmond.
其实也算意料之中啊 你和里奇蒙的事
Guy's an amateur, not ready for the big leagues.
他经验不足 还不适合做高层
How do you figure?
你怎么知道
Carpetbagging rich kid
他只是个投机的富家小子
who saved some souls a few years.
碰巧这些年拯救了几个人罢了
He doesn't know how to win
他不知道怎么打胜仗
'cause he never had to.
因为他从不需要努力
I believed in that guy.
我曾很相信那个男人
I guess it was a one-way street.
现在也没有后悔药吃了
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
I know I'm right. That's why I asked you here.
我知道我是对的 所以才约你到这里来
So, how about it?
那么 怎么样
How about what?
什么怎么样
Come over and be part of a winning team for once.
给自己一次机会投靠胜利的一方吧
Mrs. Danzinger, you've been a generous donor,
戴金格夫人 您一直对我非常慷慨
and I really hope I can rely on your support again.
很希望您能再次支持我
I'm sorry, councilman.
不好意思 议员先生
We're not going to be able to help.
恐怕我们爱莫能助
No, I...
好吧 我...
Not at this time.
这次恐怕不行
I understand.
我能理解
I'm sorry. Of course.
不好意思 没关系
Thank you for your time.
耽误您的时间了
Senator Eaton's office.
这里是伊顿参议员的办公室
Hi. It's Gwen.
你好 我是格温
Hi, Gwen.
你好 格温
I need to see the senator. Does he have an opening?
我要跟参议员谈谈 他什么时候有空
Let me check.
我查一下
You and Rosie were best friends.
罗茜生前和你是最好的朋友
Yeah. I guess.
也许是吧
You guess?
也许
I mean... we are.
我是说 我们是好朋友
Were. Rosie's dead.
曾经是 罗茜已经去世了
I know.
我知道
So, why'd you go down to the cage with her boyfriend?
那你为什么跟着她男友去囚笼
Did they force you? No!
是他们强迫你去的吗 不是
There was a lot of blood down there. I get really bad nosebleeds.
那里有大量血迹 我流了好多鼻血
I've gone to the hospital for them.
后来去医院看过
But they didn't make me.
他们没有强迫我
I mean, I was drunk, and Jasper thought it'd be funny
我当时喝多了 贾斯伯认为
if I put on her witch costume.
我穿上罗茜的巫师服会很有趣
So what?
这怎么了
Rosie was okay with that?
罗茜当时没有意见吗
She'd already left, didn't tell me where she was going.
她当时已经走了 没说去哪
She never even said goodbye.
甚至没和我说再见
You were mad at Rosie.
你生罗茜的气了
She changed so much, you know?
知道吗 她完全变了个人
After she broke up with Jasper,
她跟贾斯伯分手以后
she'd never hang out,
就再也不出来玩了
disappear during fourth period,
有时第四节课还没上完她就走了
tell her mom she was spending the night,
和她妈妈说晚上有事
and she wasn't.
但其实不是
Where was she going? I don't know.
她去了哪里 我不知道
I saw her get on the bus a bunch of times.
有几次我看到她上了公车
Which bus?
哪趟车
Outside of school...
学校外面的
the 108.
108路
What do you think she was doing?
你觉得她在做什么
I think she met someone...
我觉得她是去见某个人
Someone she couldn't tell anyone about.
不能对任何人说起的人
Not even her BFF?
连最好的姐妹也不能说吗
We wasted a lot time 'cause of you, Sterling.
你严重耽误了调查进度 斯特林
Why'd you lie?
为什么要说谎
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Why'd you go down there with him?
你为什么要跟他一起去那里
'Cause he was nice to me, okay?
因为他对我很好 行了吗
No one is nice to me.
没有人对我那么好
I mean, not like they are to Rosie.
我从未享受过像罗茜那样的待遇
I'm like...
和她相比
not even there when she's around.
我几乎就是个透明人
I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't, but...
我并不想伤害她 真的 但是
Don't you ever just want to feel like...
难道你们就不需要一点点...
you're here?
存在感吗
If Rosie was having an affair,
如果罗茜是在跟别人约会
it might explain the shoes.
那双鞋就说得通了
That key didn't fit her school locker, right?
那把钥匙不是她学校储物柜的钥匙吧
No.
不是
M-maybe she had some secret lockbox or something
也许她有自己的秘密储物柜
where she stashed the guy's love letters and stuff.
用来存放那个人的情书什么的
Where? We already checked her bedroom.
在哪呢 我们检查过她的卧室了
I'll talk to the Larsens...
我去跟拉森夫妇谈谈
I'll do it. I'm meeting them at the station.
我来吧 正好我要到局里见他们
'Course you are.
可不是嘛
I-I love this partnership.
我真喜欢这种搭档关系
Y-you do whatever you want,
你想干什么就干什么
and I spend my time chasing you down.
我在后面当跟屁虫就行
Is there a problem?
你有意见吗
Rosie was sneaking out during school,
罗茜在上课的时候
taking the bus, maybe meeting someone.
乘公车溜出去 可能是去见某个人
Yeah? So?
所以呢
The 108 doesn't hit her neighborhood from here, from Fort Washington.
从学校出发的话 108路车不经过她家附近
Find out where she went.
去查清楚她到底去了哪
Sorry to hear about the dead girl.
关于那个遇害的女孩 我很遗憾
We have it under control.
我们已经控制了局面
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表