剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Denny, you're doing great!
你确定你没看见一辆黑色轿车停在这吗
You're sure you didn't see a black sedan pull in here?
没有 我告诉过其他警♥察♥了
No, I told the other police.
我没看见过那样的车
I didn't see nothing like that.
非常感谢 -不客气
Thanks very much. - Sure.
耽误你的时间了
Thanks for your time.
收费处的录像有消息了吗
Any word on that tollbooth footage yet?
没 我留了三条留言
No. I left three messages.
在窃听事件后
After that wiretap business,
我感觉地区检察官不再买♥♥我的帐了
I got a feeling I'm in the D.A.'s no-fly zone.
那就以我的名义去申请
So put in the req again in my name.
用我的名义 警号♥是903
Use my info. It's badge number 903.
你抽空做就好
Whenever you have a moment.
我可不想打断你手上的活
I don't want to intrude on your little project there.
你干嘛不把你瞪眼的精力放在开车上
Yo, why don't you focus your beady little eyes on driving instead?
不过你到底在搞什么呢
Well, what the hell are you doing, anyway?
公里数还是不对
The math ain't adding up.
正因此我们在这条路线上才毫无收获
That's why we keep striking out on this route.
我们只会在没油的时候才去加 不是吗
I mean, no one fills up a tank till it's empty, right?
如果里奇蒙在离开
So what if Richmond didn't fill up
竞选停车场后没去加油呢
after leaving the campaign parking lot?
如果他登上船
What if he got on the ferry,
到了赌场 虐待完罗茜
got to the casino, did his thing with Rosie,
然后带着她回市区
and then headed back into the city with her?
你在听吗
You still following?
那我继续 他不会做船回来
Okay, so -- so, he can't go on the ferry back,
而是从苍凉桥那里走
so he goes over Desolation Bridge.
你说的都是我们已知的 霍德
We already know this, Holder.
油箱是半满的
So the tank's half full,
就是说里面还有7加仑油
meaning it had 7 gallons of gas in it,
竞选车每加仑能跑16英里
and the campaign car gets 16 miles per gallon.
你笑什么
What's so funny?!
你算算术的样子还真是搞笑
You trying to do math is kind of like a dog wearing a hat.
随你说 重点是他有足够的油
Yeah, whatever. Listen! All right. So, he's -- he's got enough gas
从竞选停车场
to go from the campaign parking lot...
开到赌场
to the casino...
然后开过大桥
and over the bridge.
加在一起大概是110英里
That's a total of 110 miles, give or take.
就是说他开到桥南边后 油差不多耗尽
Meaning he would have been driving on fumes south of the bridge.
那里才是他加油的地方
That's when he filled up the tank.
不是在之前
Not before.
这对我们有什么帮助
And how does this help us?
洛厄尔街上有家加油站
There's a gas station on Lowell street.
离探索公园大概有5英里
It's about five miles from Discovery Park.
这就正好在一条线上
It would have been right in his path.
洛厄尔街并不在清单上
Lowell street's not on the list.
相信我 林顿
Yo, trust me, Linden.
我打包票
I got this.
麦格
Meg.
天啊
Oh, God.
我没听到你进来了
I didn't hear you coming in.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我...
I...
我想跟达伦谈谈 但他不接电♥话♥
I wanted to talk to Darren, but he's not answering his phone.
我以为他会在这
I thought he might be here.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there anything I can help you with?
警♥察♥来询问过我
The police questioned me.
他们好像很肯定他犯了罪
They seem adamant he's guilty of something,
尤其是那个女警探
especially that female detective.
他们想知道我和达伦的关系
They wanted to know about my relationship with Darren.
他以前的率"性"行为
Well, his former indiscretions
与现在的他毫无关系
aren't relevant to where he is now.
"以前"[前任]
"Former."
你该走了
You should leave.
别太认真 格温
Don't take it too hard, Gwen.
如今你也了解他了
You know him by now.
那个死去的女人在他心里的地位无人能比
No one can compete with a dead woman.
先生
Sir?
我们是西雅图警局的人
We're with the Seattle Police Department.
我是林顿警探
I'm Detective Linden.
你们是为那些偷我汽油的小孩来的吗
You here about those kids stealing my gas?
不是 是想问10月3日周五晚上的事
No, I want to talk to you about Friday night, October 3rd.
你有那晚加油泵那里的监控录像带吗
Do you have security-camera footage of these pumps from that night?
你在这看到摄像机了吗
Do you see a camera anywheres?
那晚我当班
I worked that night.
我每晚都在加油站工作
I work every night in this pit.
怎么了 想问什么
Why? What do you want?
你是否记得一辆黑色轿车来加油
Maybe you remember a black sedan fill up.
在很晚的时候 大概凌晨一点以后
It would have been late, like after 1:00 a.m.
我是见过一辆黑色的车 怎么了
Yeah, I seen a black car. Why?
黑色小轿车 你肯定
A black sedan? Are you sure?
是啊 我肯定
Yeah, I'm sure.
没停一会儿就急急忙忙开走了
Took off, run out of here in a hurry.
可能是因为那个女孩子
Probably 'cause of that girl.
女孩
Girl?
是啊 叫得很惨
Yeah. The one who was screaming.
我在后面盘点存货 听到她的叫声
I was doing inventory in the back when I hear her,
就走到前面油泵那里
so I go up front to the pumps,
结果看到那辆黑色的车飞驰而去
and that's when I seen that black car flying out of here.
你看见开车的人了吗
Did you see the driver?
没 他把钱放盒子里了
Nah, he left cash in the box.
你为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you call the cops?
又没赖账 为什么报♥警♥
He paid. Why would I?
你没看见那个女孩
And you never saw the girl?
没有
Nope.
我还得回去工作
I've got to get back to work.
还有订单要处理
I've got orders to fill.
听到她尖叫的时候你在后面对吗
You were back here when you heard her scream, right?
对
Yeah.
那她可能是在屋后 不是在加油泵那
So she could have been outside in the back, not at the pumps.
是啊
Yeah.
给我看看当晚的所有收据
I'm gonna have to see all the receipts from that night.
从这里以北三英里
Three miles north of here.
就是探索公园
That's Discovery Park.
他停下来加油
He stopped for gas,
不知怎么的她溜下车 开始逃跑
and somehow she got out of the car and ran.
然后呢
Then what?
她受了伤 很害怕
She was wounded, scared.
惊慌失措
She panicked.
只想从他手中逃脱
Just wanted to get away from him.
要是用跑的
If she ran,
从这里到公园得跑上三英里
it's a solid three miles to the park from here.
所以她的脚才伤痕累累
That's why her foot was so cut up.
她在这外面奔跑了很久
She was out here a long time, then.
天寒地冻 孤身一人
Alone, cold...
可能待了一整晚
Might have taken all night.
他在追捕她
He hunted her.
每天上升4个百分点
4 points a day.
照这个势头
If he keeps this up,
议长将会以明显优势取胜
the Council President could win by a huge margin...
曾几何时还是势均力敌
Taking what was once a close race...
请幸灾乐祸吧
Go ahead and gloat.
报纸说的那些事我并不知情
I didn't know about all this stuff in the papers.
尽管如此 你仍然恪尽职守
But despite it all, you hung in and did your job,
这点我很钦佩 格温
and I respect that, Gwen.
过奖了
How wonderful for me.
我了解这种被无视的感觉
I know how it is to feel unappreciated,
你为一个人付出一切
like the person you do everything for
他却不当回事
takes that for granted.
格温 我认识他十年了
Gwen, I've known the guy for 10 years.
他是个
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表