剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Rick?
瑞吉告诉我你住这
Regi told me where you were.
我看看你住得怎样
Wanted to see where you live.
想进屋坐会吗
Do you want to come inside?
不用了
I'm good.
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why didn't you return my calls?
我知道你会怎么回答我
I knew what you were gonna say.
我只想知道
What I need to know is...
如果你不想 -这和我们的感情无关
Look, if you don't want-- - This isn't about us.
是啊 和那个女孩有关
Right. It's about the girl.
没错 -骗谁呢
It is. - Like hell.
我们都清楚 破案的几率极小
You know the odds. You're not gonna solve it.
从他们找到尸体到现在已经一个多星期了
It's been over a week since they found her body.
尸体是我找到的
I found her body.
我还得赶飞机
I've got a flight to catch.
你大老远飞来就是告诉我你生气了
You flew all the way here just to tell me that you're pissed?
不 我大老远飞过来
No, I flew all the way here
是因为我已经受够等你了
'cause I was tired of waiting for you to come to me.
但怎么也没用对吗 莎拉
But that's never gonna change, is it, Sarah?
我永远都得等 没错吧
I'm always gonna be waiting, won't I?
这个案子对我很重要
This is important to me.
听着 我很了解你
Look, I know you well enough
案子总有下一个
to know there's always gonna be another case.
总会发现新的尸体
There's gonna be another body.
总有其他理由继续沉迷过去不向前看
There's gonna be another excuse not to move forward.
我知道最后的结果是怎样 莎拉
And I know where it's going, Sarah,
我也不会再坐在医院里
and I'm not gonna end up sitting in a hospital again,
看着你盯着墙壁发呆了
watching you stare at a blank wall.
不会了 我承受不来
I won't. I can't.
听着
Look...
我现在手里有三张机票
I've got three tickets...
凌晨飞奥克兰
Midnight flight to Oakland tonight.
和我一起吗
Are you coming?
我不能 不能
I don't -- I don't...
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
阿黛拉号♥
瓦皮鹰赌场
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表