剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
把电视关了 过来帮帮哥哥
Turn off the TV and come help your brother.
妈妈
Hi, mom.
亲爱的 我来吧 我来吧
Oh, babe, let me get that. I'll do that.
不用 我们搞定了
No, we got it covered.
是巧克力煎饼啊
Chocolate-chip pancakes, huh?
没错
Yep.
去吧
Go on.
洗个澡
Take a bath.
放松一下 然后一起吃饭 好吗
Relax a little before we eat. Okay?
有我呢 宝贝
I got it, babe.
对不起 爸爸 我...忘了
Sorry, dad. I...forgot.
没事 汤姆 没关系
It's okay, Tom. It's okay.
把盘子放下吧
Hey, why don't you leave it?
今天早上 罗茜的老师
Rosie's teacher confiscated a phone
从学生那里没收了一部手♥机♥
from a student earlier today.
播放吧
Go ahead. Play it.
这个视频已经传给了很多学生
They sent the video to a bunch of kids at the school.
教她怎么做
Yeah, you show her.
明白了吗
You getting all this?
小贱♥人♥ 你很享受不是吗 罗茜
You little bitch. You like this, don't you, Rosie, huh?
等下 别动
Wait a second. Hold on.
我来了
Here I come.
别动
Stop moving.
他们轮♥奸♥了她
They did it together.
抓他们过来
Bring 'em in.
我们未来的市长 里奇蒙
...next mayor of our fine city, Mayor Richmond!
谢谢各位
Thank you.
我们真诚地...
But we are... we are truly...
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表