剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Looks like it, doesn't it?
瑞吉是杰克的爸爸吗
So, Regi's Jack's dad?
瑞吉是女的
Regi's a she.
那她是你妈吗
Ohh. She your moms?
你怎么直呼你♥妈♥的♥名字啊
Why you call your moms by her first name?
这里右转 -我知道 我去过的 林顿
Take a right here. - I know. I been here before, Linden.
你该靠边了 霍德
Then you got to move over, Holder.
我知道 我知道 真是的
W-- I am. I am. Damn!
我和我的妈妈们
See, me and my moms,
就好比
it's like...
"后会有期吧"
"See you when I see you."
而我姐姐莉斯
But Liz, my sister...
她是真正把我养大的人
I mean, she's the one that really raised me.
听起来你和瑞吉之间
I-it sounds like you and Regi
相处得也不是那么好 是吧
don't get along too good neither, huh?
在琼斯和费尔维尤路口的克莱维小学
Attempted abduction of a minor at Clearview Elementary
发生了绑♥架♥小学生未遂案
at the corner of Jones and Fairview.
嫌犯驾驶的是一辆绿色丰田雄鹰
Suspect's in a green Toyota Tercel.
车牌号♥是RVZ-4897
License-plate number RVZ-4897.
安娜 我是莎拉·林顿 杰克的妈妈
Hi, Anna. It's Sarah Linden calling, Jack's mom.
我知道这么问很奇怪
Look, I know this is kind of a strange question,
但我想知道杰克是不是去你家找纳什玩了
but I was wondering if Jack might be hanging out at your house with Nash.
你能回我电♥话♥吗 谢了
Um, could you call me, please? Thank you.
他是杰克最好的朋友
It's Jack's best friend.
你妈为何把你们从小船上赶出来呢
So, why'd your moms kick you out of her canoe?
从这里右转 船就停在下个码头
Take a right here. The slip's down the next dock.
我马上回来 在这里等我
I'll be back. Wait here.
我就在这里 不用担心我 林顿
Hey-- I'll wait here. Don't worry about me, Linden.
豪华轿车随时恭候你的大驾
Limo's ready whenever you are.
船在哪呢
Yo, where's the boat?
安娜 又是我 莎拉
Hi, Anna. It's Sarah again.
听到留言后请尽快和我联♥系♥
Please call me as soon as you get this.
谢了
Thanks.
瑞吉去哪了
Where's Regi at?
圣胡安群岛
San Juan Islands.
下周五才回来
Won't be back till next Friday.
邻居说她今早出发的
Neighbor said she left this morning.
也许杰克跟她一起去了
So maybe Jack went with her.
她不会不通知我就带他走的
She wouldn't just take him and not tell me.
人总有头脑发热的时候 你知道吧
You know, people do crazy-ass things, you know?
我是林顿
Linden here.
我是安娜 我收到你的消息了
Hi, it's Anna. I got your messages.
安娜 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Hi, Anna. Thanks so much for calling me back.
抱歉打扰了你 可我接到学校的电♥话♥
Um, sorry to bug you, but I got a call from the school.
说杰克没去上学
They said Jack wasn't there,
所以我想也许他和纳什在一起
and I thought that maybe he and Nash were together?
没有 很抱歉 我一整天都没见过杰克
No, I'm sorry, I haven't seen Jack all day.
而且我本来就打算和你谈谈他的事
And I've actually been meaning to call you about him.
好的 什么事
Okay. What is it?
前几天我发现纳什逃学
I caught Nash cutting class the other day,
和一群男孩在湖边
down near the waterfront with a bunch of boys,
一个叫隧♥道♥的地方玩
at this place called the tunnel.
显然 杰克是当中带头的人
Apparently, Jack's their ringleader,
怂恿他们做这些事
encouraging them to do this kind of stuff.
我很抱歉杰克参与在其中
Look, I'm sorry that Jack is involved,
可这些孩子自己也做了不好的决定
but these kids are making bad decisions, too.
不能光怪我儿子
It's not just my son.
莎拉 我不想和你争论这个
Sarah, I don't want to fight.
我明白你现在正经历 一些事
I understand you're going through some... things.
我只是不想让我儿子和杰克混在一起了
Look, I just don't want my son to hang out with Jack anymore.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
感谢你坦诚相告
I appreciate your candor.
再见 莎拉
Bye, Sarah.
你知道湖边附近有什么地方
Do you know any spots near the waterfront
是孩子们常去玩的吗
where kids would hang out?
叫隧♥道♥之类的
Some place called the tunnel?
知道
Yeah.
我带你去
I'll take you.
钥匙给我 我来开
Let me have the keys. I'll drive.
你开得太慢 霍德 给我
You drive too slow, Holder. Give them to me.
"谢谢你陪着我 斯蒂芬"
"Hey, thanks for staying, Stephen."
别客气 莎拉
Hey, you're welcome, Sarah.
朋友相助 天经地义
You know, that's what friends are for, yo.
我像他这么大的时候也天天逃课
I mean, I skipped out of school all the time when I was his age.
他会出现的
He'll turn up.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
中学生的逃课基地
It's hooky central for the middle-school set.
抽个烟 谈个情 年轻人嘛
Smoking cigs, making out-- you know, small-time.
要不问问索诺玛那位先生
What about Mr. Sonoma?
也许杰克会打电♥话♥告诉他去哪了
Maybe Jack called him, told him where he was going.
我觉得不会
No, I don't think so.
那他亲生父亲呢
What about his real dad?
他们还有联♥系♥吗
They still tight?
霍德 别问了 适可而止吧
Holder, enough with the 20 questions.
你当初为什么逃学
Why'd you run off?
我觉得自己...
Used to think it was-- I don't know...
不被疼爱 内心满是怒火
'cause I was mistreated, pissed off,
自怨自艾 诸如此类 不过
"Poor me," Blah blah blah, but...
有时候跑开只是希望
Sometimes I think you just run away
有人来找你
just so someone will come looking for you.
原地不动 也是一种逃离
Staying put is a kind of running away.
懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
从来都没懂过 这次也不例外
I usually have no idea, and this time is no different.
索诺玛那哥们呢
Sonoma?
得了吧
Come on.
您可真敏锐
You are a true sage...
真是天生会探究底细
Real astute observer of human nature.
要不写本书算了
You ever think of writing a book?
我写了 叫做
I did. It's called...
《如何像我一样》
"How to be me."
我可以偷偷给你一本签名版
I'll get my peeps to send you a signed copy.
肯定会抢了迪帕克·乔布拉的生意
I'm sure it gave Deepak Chopra a run for his money.
[迪帕克·乔布拉: 当代思想家]
快瞧
Oh, snap!
林顿会开玩笑了
Linden's making a joke!
你能不能...
Do you mind?
什么 你也要吗
What-- do-- do you want one?
如果你赶时间
If you got somewhere to go,
我可以打车回去
I can get a cab back to the station.
不用 我没事
Nah. I'm good for now.
有人生病了吗
You know someone who's sick?
不是 我之前约了人
Nah, it's-- I-I got a date.
约会
A date?
那最好把气球扔了
You might want to get rid of that balloon, then.
我正准备扔呢
Yeah, yeah. I-I was gonna do that.
20块钱呢
What? It cost like 20 bucks.
真想不到
I never would have guessed.
随便吧
Whatever.
情意无价
It's the gesture that counts.
你们女人就喜欢这些小浪漫 承认吧
You ladies dig this kind of thing. Admit it.
承认吧
Admit it!
去吧 找乐子去吧
So, go. Get laid.
我自己找车
I'll find a ride.
她不急
She can wait.
谁会不肯花时间等等我这种极品俊男呢
I mean, who wouldn't wait for this slice of heaven?
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
你认识杰克·林顿吗
Do you know Jack Linden?
谁认识
Any of you?
你们是韦弗利中学的吗
Do you go to Waverly Middle School?
关你屁事
What's it to you?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表