剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谢谢 -好的
Thanks. - All right.
《爱国者法案》
Patriot Act?
我们明天一早就把文件送到
W-we'll have it over to the ADA's office
地区助理检察官办公室
first thing in the morning.
他是不会反对的
I mean, he won't have any problem getting on board.
他不可能同意
Oh, yes, he will.
这次你没做好准备工作啊 斯蒂芬
Didn't do your homework on this one, Stephen.
《爱国者法案》是针对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
Patriot Act's for terrorists,
不是警♥察♥草率办案的补药
not some cure-all for sloppy police work.
大家总喜欢利用这个
Too many times I've seen it used
大到撵走非法入境劳工
for booting out wetbacks
小到搜查内♥裤♥抽屉
and peeking into panty drawers.
但在我的法庭上可行不通 孩子
Well, not in my court, son.
联邦探员已经在监视他了
T-the feds are watching him right now.
你们肯定会想出解决办法的
Well, then I'm sure you both can cooperate.
别这样 拉斯蒂
No. Rusty.
你若不签这份文件
If you don't sign this...
杀害罗茜·拉森的凶手就会逍遥法外
Rosie Larsen's killer's gonna walk.
等我指示 -知道了
Wait for my signal. - You got it.
霍德 签名搞定了吗
Holder, you got it signed?
搜查令没戏了
The warrant's dead in the water.
他不肯签
He wouldn't do it.
我的错 林顿 抱歉
My bad, Linden. I'm sorry.
第 九 日
明天就能拿到护照了
The passports will be arriving tomorrow.
到时给我打电♥话♥ 然后一切就此结束
Call me when they do, then this will all be over.
我真想让你们也听听我今早接到的那通
You know, I wish I could play for you the phone call I got
地区助理检察官伯恩斯坦的电♥话♥
from ADA Bernstein this morning,
他质问 为何我手下有名警探
asking me why one of my detectives
会直接去找法官
is going directly to a judge
申请非法的监听令 -长官
to obtain an illegal wiretap! - Sir.
我不在乎你在县里是如何办事的
I don't give a rat's ass how you did things at County!
但显然 你不太喜欢
Now, you obviously don't like
当城市凶案组的警探 是吗
being a city homicide detective, do you?
是我的主意 是我让他去申请的
It was my idea. I told him to set up the tap.
你该阻止他 而不是教他怎样搞砸案子
You were supposed to keep him from screwing up, not show him how!
我们不必将窃听内容作为证据
We don't need the tap as evidence.
只需让电♥信♥公♥司♥提供穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的号♥码
We get the phone company to unblock Muhammed's number,
追踪它的位置
track its location,
抓到穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 就能抓捕贝纳特了
we get Muhammed, we get Bennet.
经过昨晚那一出
With that little stunt last night,
公共辩护人可能会否决申请
a public defender could get that thrown out.
那就这样了是吗
So, is that it, then?
我要你留下是帮我破案的
Look, I asked you to stay here to solve this case,
不是来毁我事业
not ruin my career.
我还真没意识到这些年我费尽心力是为了这个
I didn't realize that's what I'd been doing all these years.
律师说他可以起诉
And he said he'd file a suit
如果他们继续骚扰我们的话
if they continue to harass us.
今晚想吃中国菜吗
You want to get Chinese food tonight?
听上去很棒 宝贝
Sounds great, baby.
在韦勒街尾新开了家中国菜馆
There's a new place over on Weller.
应该还不错
Supposed to be good.
穆 罕 默 德
穆 罕 默 德
谁打来的
Who is it?
我不知道 给你
I don't know. Here.
你好
Hello?
对 稍等一下
Yeah. Uh, g-give me a sec.
里奇蒙议员选择用恶意造谣来
It's unfortunate that Councilman Richmond
破坏我正直的形象 实在令人遗憾
has chosen to viciously attack my integrity.
你个谎话连篇的...
Oh, you lying p--
你们家族根本毫无正直可言
Your family has no integrity!
亚当斯市长的竞选团队对此事闭口不谈
Mayor Adams' campaign remains hush on the issue.
同时 所谓的情人简妮尔·史蒂文斯小姐
Meanwhile, the alleged mistress, Miss Janelle Stevens,
也拒绝对此事发表看法
has refused to comment on the situation.
显然她对支票来者不拒
Oh. She obviously didn't refuse the check.
他们想要掩盖这件事
They're gonna try to bury this.
所以我昨晚把彼内托派出去了
That's why I put Penato on retainer last night.
一个调查员是不可能让他松口的
Your PI is not gonna get him to renege his statement.
但他的私人医生可说不定
That doesn't mean Adams' personal physician won't.
也许他曾牵扯医疗事故诉讼
Maybe he has a malpractice suit in the past.
就算编也能编个出来
Hell, maybe we make one up.
给他点压力总能让他开口说实话
There's a lot of ways to get the story out.
这事对他的支持率有影响吗
And how is this affecting his numbers?
他那边基本没什么变化
Well, his base isn't wavering.
我们反而大受其祸
But we're under fire.
工会有些胆怯
The machinists are getting cold feet.
市长打算利用他的水岸计划
The mayor is gonna try to leverage his waterfront
用新的工作岗位诱惑他们
and dangle new jobs in front of them.
索马里裔害怕会被迫背井离乡
The Somalis are terrified of leaving their own homes.
有几十户人家的住处遭到破坏
Dozens of storefronts have been vandalized.
连绿湖清♥真♥寺都受到了殃及
Even the green lake mosque was defaced.
什么时候的事
When?
昨天 这事可以先缓缓再处理 达伦
Yesterday. We can deal with that later, Darren.
你应该早点告诉我
You should've told me.
不好意思 我们还有别的事得处理
I'm sorry. We have other things going on.
听你的话是我自己鬼迷心窍
I made a big mistake listening to you,
我活该遭报应 但他们没有过错
so I deserve this, but they don't.
以后谁也不准人身攻击 听明白了吗
The mudslinging's finished. Am I clear?
明白了
Yeah.
你说了算 达伦
Your call, Darren.
米琦
Mitch?
我得赶紧走了 明天有早班
I got to run. I got an early shift.
冰箱里有意大利面
But there's some pasta in the fridge,
晚上热热就能吃
and you can nuke it for dinner tonight.
我在车里看到这些课本
Uh, I found these textbooks in my car.
一定是罗茜落在我那的
Rosie must've accidentally forgot them.
我正准备上班路上顺便稍到学校去
I was gonna drop them off at the school on my way to work.
可以吗
Is that okay?
不用了 给我吧
No, I'll -- I'll take them.
谢谢 泰丽
Thanks, Ter.
表现出色
罗茜
西雅图警♥察♥局
Seattle Police Department.
西雅图警♥察♥局
Seattle Police Department.
请找一下莎拉·林顿警探
Detective Sarah Linden, please.
请稍等
Hold, please.
请不起专业泥瓦匠
Eh, professional roofer's too expensive.
我还是自己修修看吧
I'm gonna see what I can do.
银行估价员
You know, the bank appraiser
下周要来看♥房♥♥
is taking a look at the house next week.
但愿别杀价太多
Hoping I don't have to drop the price too much.
我妈房♥子阁楼漏水是我修的 -是吗
I fixed a couple leaks in my ma's attic. - Yeah?
没准我能帮上你的忙
Yeah, maybe I can help you out.
拿上啤酒 去看看有没有办法吧
Grab some beers, see what we can do?
好
Yeah.
你知道吗
You know...
也许你应该留着这房♥子
Maybe you should keep the house.
生意会好起来的
Business will turn around, you know?
孩子们会喜欢那个后院的
Boys would really like that backyard.
是啊
Yeah, they would.
把自行车还我好吗
Can I have my bike?
当然了 亲爱的
Well, of course you can, sweetie.
贝尔科 把自行车递给我
Belko, give me the bike.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 稍等
Wait a second. Wait.
得先修修 -修什么
Got to fix it first. - Why?
得把车链子装上
Well, I got to put the chain back on.
为什么呢
What for?
看这里
Well, look here, see.
你蹬车的时候车链子带着后轮转
The chain is what makes the wheel turn when you pedal.
如果没有装上的话
And if it's not on, well...
你就只能原地蹬啊蹬啊 哪也去不了
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表