剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
His opponent? Well, he's given a lot of speeches.
达伦·里奇蒙 干实事 不空谈
Darren Richmond. Action. Not talk.
打造平安西雅图
For a safer Seattle.
怎么了
What?
谢谢 我就"讨厌"别人也帮我带杯咖啡
Thanks. I hate it when somebody brings me coffee.
别这么酸嘛
Don't be like that.
我还帮你准备了饯别礼物呢
I got you a going-away present.
我先留着 留到你
B-but I'm saving it for when you, you know...
真的要走的时候
actually go away.
我们要仔细检查这一区
We'll canvass this block.
要是幸运的话 也许有人见过她
Maybe we get lucky, find somebody who saw her.
我从艾哈迈德的邻居开始查
I'm starting with Ahmed's neighbor.
你查街的另一边
The other side of the street's yours.
等我抽完再说
Hey. Give me a second.
早起一支烟 赛过活神仙
First one of the day. It always tastes the best.
等我走了 换个人办这案子
After I leave and they give the case to somebody else
你被打下去当交♥警♥ 那时候随便你抽
and you're working traffic, you can smoke all day.
早安 我是西雅图警局的
Morning. Seattle police department.
能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you a few questions?
就当你是警♥察♥吧
I guess you's the police.
就算是假证我也看不出来
Wouldn't know if it was fake, I suppose.
打扰了 你一直住在这里吗
Thanks for your time. Have you lived here long?
16年了
16 year.
能问一下关于你楼上那位
You mind if I ask you some questions
贝纳特·艾哈迈德的事吗
about your upstairs neighbor, Bennet Ahmed?
和白人结了婚 她还怀孕了
Got that white wife. Real pregnant.
林顿 我这里有些发现
Yo, Linden! I got something!
请等一下
Excuse me.
我说过了 我知道具体时间
Like I was saying, I knew the time.
为了接女儿提前打了烊
I had to close early to pick up my daughter.
就在周五晚上的10点
10:00, Friday night.
你看到一个女孩进了那楼
And you saw a girl go into the building?
没错 白种人 黑头发 就像他说的
Yeah. White, like he said. Dark hair.
她敲了半天门才有人来开
She had to knock a while before somebody let her in.
你看见她离开了吗
Did you see her leave?
没有 我接我女儿去了
No, like I was saying, I had to pick up my daughter.
你能看清楚她吗
How well could you see her?
看得很清楚 门廊的灯开着
Real good. The porch light was on.
我视力很好 先天的
Excellent eyes, me. My whole family, good eyes.
那能否认出是不是这个人
Good enough to tell if that was her?
没错 就是她 毫无疑问
Yeah. That's her. No doubt.
多谢了
Thanks very much.
我们得把这些箱子搬走
We're gonna have to move those boxes
好在那边多摆几张桌子
so we can get some more tables there.
来帮忙吗
Yeah?
要不要千斤顶 不用吗
Want me to get a -- get a jack? - No?
我帮你吧 我抬这边
L-let me help you with this one. I'll get this side.
我和在那高中任职的哥们聊了聊
Spoke to my buddy at the high school.
他会尽力帮忙 晚点再打电♥话♥给我
Said he'd find out what he could, call me later today.
他说警♥察♥知道是谁干的
He says the cops know who did it.
我帮你选吧
Here. Let me help a little bit.
我一直觉得你穿这件美极了
I always thought this was so pretty on you.
穿上试试
Let's try it.
是
It's...
弄反了是吗
The other way?
记得你以前帮我穿衣服 我总是反抗吗
Remember how I'd fight when you'd try to dress me?
你最会捣蛋了
You were such a brat.
你看起来美极了
You look pretty.
孩子们 走吧
Come on, boys. Come on.
地毯比较适合孩子爬
Carpet will be better for crawling.
我们一开始就该这么做
We should've done this in the first place.
你确定他不会把那个玩具抓下来吗
You sure he's not gonna pull that mobile down?
"她"才不会把它扯下来呢
She's not gonna pull it down.
真抱歉 我说错了
Sorry. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你想要个男孩是吧
Do you wish it was a boy?
什么
What?
安波 不 当然不是
Amber, no. Of course not.
很好
Well, good.
因为 现在我们两个对你一个
'Cause you got two of us now, buddy.
你势单力薄
You're outnumbered.
可不是
Is that right?
我们会没事的 是吗
We're gonna be okay, aren't we?
是的 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, sure we are.
你好
Yes?
什么事
What?
罗茜·拉森上周五来过吗
Did Rosie Larsen drop by last Friday?
什么
What?
一周前 来这里吗
You mean here? A week ago?
是的
Yeah.
舞会那晚 她失踪的那晚
The night of the dance. The night she went missing.
那个...
You know what? Um...
这可能听起来很疯狂 但她确实来过
This is crazy, but-- but she did.
她来还一本书
She returned a book.
很抱歉 我忘记了 我...
I am so sorry. I forgot. I--
是啊 "人之常情"嘛
Hey, you know, it happens.
这已经是你第二次没有向我们
This is the second time you have failed
透露关键细节了 艾哈迈德先生
to mention a critical detail to us, Mr. Ahmed.
对 但她只短暂待了一小会儿
Yeah, well, it was so brief.
我说了 我给忘了
And-- and-- and like I said, I j-- I just forgot.
她几点来的
What time was she here?
很晚了 舞会结束以后
Late, I think. After the dance.
我本该想起来的
I should have remembered.
但她的死 实在对我震动很大
This whole thing, it's been a shock.
没错
Yeah.
她到这来 还了书
She ran up, returned the book...
然后就离开了
And-- and took off.
她还的是什么书
What book did she drop off?
大概是课本吧 我不太清楚
Uh, some-- some schoolbook, I don't know.
可能是维多利亚时期某个小说家的书吧
Um, one of the-- the Victorian novelists, I think.
我能看看吗
Can I take a look at it?
你得有搜查证才行
Not without a search warrant.
我得走了
I got to go.
我还要去参加葬礼
I have a funeral to attend.
好吧 艾哈迈德先生
All right, Mr. Ahmed.
你去查一下舞会上所有监控录像
I need you to check all the footage of the dance.
注意时间
Watch the time stamp
找出贝纳特最后出现的时间
and tell me the latest you can find Bennet on film.
谢谢
Thanks.
就这样
That's it?
搞什么
What the hell?!
把那家伙抓起来啊 林顿
Let's put this mope in the box, Linden!
我们现在所得到的都是间接证据
Everything that we've got is circumstantial.
洞察力也是间接的
Man, perception is circumstantial.
去找附近居民谈谈 看有没有人
Talk to the neighbors, see if anybody can I.D. Bennet
在周五晚10点左右见过贝纳特
around here 10:00 p.m. Friday night.
他就在家里 他让罗茜进房♥间了
He was here. He let her in.
他刚才是撒谎
He was lying.
胡扯 他没说慌
No shit, he was lying.
他说让罗茜进屋是说谎
About letting her in.
广♥告♥已经在3家电视网播放了10次了
The ad's already aired 10 times across 3 networks.
我已经撤下剩余打算播放的那些
I pulled the rest of the buy,
用原来的环保宣传广♥告♥代替了
and I replaced it with our old environmental spot.
我们必须假设亚当斯已经知道此事 随机应变
We've got to approach these things like Adams already knows.
就算现在他不知道 马上也会发现
Or, if he doesn't, he will soon enough.
然后又大肆渲染
He's gonna bring it up.
他要是提出来 我就说
And when he does, I'll say
之前贝纳特·艾哈迈德并不是嫌疑人
that Bennet Ahmed is not a formal suspect.
"接受调查"并不意味着他是凶手
"Being looked at" doesn't mean anything.
他们也调查过我 杰米
They looked at me, Jamie.
得了吧 那辆车跟你的竞选有关
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表