剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Your daughter is with God now, Mrs. Larsen.
你的女儿现在和上帝在一起 拉森太太
He's watching over her... over all of you.
他看护着她 看护着你们所有人
He always is.
他一贯如此
What good is that to me?
那对我来说有什么好处
She's not supposed to be with God.
她本不该和上帝在一起
She's supposed to be with me.
她应该和我在一起
Mitch, come on.
米琦 别说了
My daughter... she was out there alone.
我女儿 她当时孤身一人
And she was scared and she was hurt and she was alone.
她惊慌失措 受到伤害也无处求助
Tell me.
你告诉我
Tell me, where was God then?
你告诉我 当时上帝在哪
Look at this shit hole of a waterfront.
你瞧瞧水岸工程那个地方
You know, there should be a stadium there.
那里本该是座体育馆
My stadium.
我的体育馆
Could you imagine hearing the roar of the crowd from up here?
你能想象从这里听到人们的欢呼声吗
Gives me a hard-on just thinking about it.
反正我光想想就硬了
Another vanity project like the mayor's.
不过是市长的另一个面子工程呗
Afraid I can't help you.
恐怕我帮不了你
Why are you here?
你来这干什么
'Cause Adams has been robbing this city blind
因为亚当斯一直对这座城市巧取豪夺
for almost a decade.
差不多有十年了
It is time for a change.
是时候换人了
Oh, man.
得了吧
How does a rich kid from Connecticut
为什么你这个来自康涅狄格的富公子
get right here, right now,
会在此时此地
talking mumbo jumbo about the underprivileged?
为了老百姓的利益而喋喋不休
25 years ago, I took a ride on a bus.
25年前 我乘上了一辆公共汽车
I just never got off.
此后我一直心系公共事业
I get it. You got to stay in character.
我懂了 你全心扮演好自己的角色
I can respect that.
我很佩服你这点
You know...
你知道
most politicians are so in love
大多数政客都喜欢
with the sound of their own garbage,
沉迷于自己的那些废话
they can't keep their mouth shut.
他们根本停不了嘴
I like you, Richmond.
我欣赏你 里奇蒙
As I said, I'm not here to help you.
我说过 我不是来帮你的
Well, maybe one day you will.
也许以后你会的
But for now, I want Adams to go to his grave
但现在 我希望亚当斯早日下台
pissing in his adult diaper,
哪凉快哪待着去
knowing he lost this thing because of me.
让知道他竞选失败是因为我
That alone will be worth it.
光这一点就足够了
Stan!
斯坦
What are we doing here?
我们来这干什么
Gonna have to sell it.
我要卖♥♥了它
You bought this?
这房♥子是你之前买♥♥下的吗
Serious?
真的吗
Does Mitch know?
米琦知道吗
Supposed to be a surprise.
本该是个惊喜的
Rosie never had a backyard.
罗茜从没拥有过后院
You want to do something about that guy, that Richmond?
你想报复那个叫里奇蒙的吗
Just say the word. We'll take care of it.
只要你开口 剩下的就交给我们
Like old times.
像以前一样
I don't do that anymore.
我早就洗手不干了
Hey, girl.
美女
How about you and I take a trip down to the cage...
我们去囚笼玩玩吧
Have some fun...
找些乐子
Maybe squeeze a nosebleed or two in?
也可以挤一两滴鼻血
Screw you, dickhead!
滚开 混♥蛋♥
Remember, Sterling... "no" means "yes."
记住 斯特林 拒绝就是答应
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Larsen.
我很抱歉 拉森太太
You have nothing to be sorry about.
你没什么好抱歉的
When you saw her on Friday, how was she?
你周五见到她的时候 她怎么样
She looked...happy.
她看起来 很开心
Was she seeing anybody?
她是不是在跟某人约会
Anybody that she didn't want us to know about?
某个她不想让我们知道的人
I...I don't know. I'm sorry.
我不知道 对不起
I have to go, Mrs. Larsen.
我得走了 拉森太太
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you?
回头见
Yeah. Bye.
好的 再见
Janek.
雅内克
Witaj moj stary znajomy.
你好啊 我的朋友[波兰语]
I heard about Rosie. My condolences.
我听说罗茜的事了 深表遗憾
I bought a house before all this.
我在这件事之前买♥♥了一幢房♥子
I can't move my wife, my kids now.
现在这种时候 我们没办法搬家
I'm paying rent. I got a mortgage.
所以我交着房♥租 还要还房♥贷
I got funeral expenses.
在加上葬礼的开销
For 17 years, you ignored me...
17年来 你一直无视我
walked right past me on the street.
在街上见到我也装不认识
You know why.
你知道原因
Forget it.
算了吧
Wait.
等一下
Family always comes first.
家人永远是第一位的
We were never family.
我们从来就不是一家人
My best to Mitch.
代我向米琦问好
Hey, Al. It's all yours.
艾尔 车交给你了
Hey, humor me, man.
帮我个忙 伙计
Have you ever seen this girl on the bus?
你在车上见过这个女孩吗
Yeah, I recognize her. Seen her a few times.
是的 我认得她 我见过她几次
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Look around, son.
你自己回头看看 孩子
Ain't a lot of white girls on the end of this journey.
没几个白人女孩会坐这路车
You remember where she went?
你记得她坐到哪站吗
End of the line.
终点站
Mrs. Larsen?
拉森太太
Sorry, I don't, uh...I don't mean to intrude.
对不起 我不是有意打扰您
You mind?
我可以坐你旁边吗
No.
当然
I'm Bennet.
我叫贝纳特
Rosie was a great kid.
罗茜是个好孩子
Kids like her are, uh...
我一开始之所以
why I got into teaching in the first place.
从事教育业 就是因为像她这样的孩子
She was so smart and, uh...and eager to learn.
她很聪明 而且求知欲很强
Rosie wanted, uh...
罗茜想要
she wanted the world, you know?
她想拥抱整个世界 你知道吗
Mr. Larsen?
拉森先生
The front door was open.
您前门没关
I hate to disturb you,
我不想打扰您
but I need to check Rosie's room again
但我需要再检查一遍罗茜的房♥间
to make sure we didn't miss anything.
确保我们没有漏掉任何线索
I'm sorry about what happened at the station.
我对在警局发生的一切感到很抱歉
You said she didn't suffer.
你说她走的时候没受苦
You should've told us.
你应该跟我们说实话
Rosie loved poetry, literature.
罗茜喜欢诗歌♥ 文学
She wrote her semester paper on this author.
她的期末论文写的就是这位作家
This was her favorite book.
这是她最喜欢的书
Sarah?
莎拉
She's not here. Get used to it.
她不在 你得习惯这点
So, you thought you'd help yourself to our wedding cake?
于是你就自己吃上我们的结婚蛋糕了
Well, it was here.
它就摆在桌上
Think we can do it?
你觉得咱俩能做到不
Do what?
做到什么
Eat it all.
把这些吃完
That's right.
没错
Come on. I can't do this solo.
快吃呀 我一个人可吃不完
Yeah. Chocolate raspberry filling.
这就对了 巧克力树莓夹心
How's the white ganache?
那个白奶油巧克力的好吃吗
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表