剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
不行
Nope.
靠 真小气
Man. Damn.
有火吗
Got a light?
我想来点冰♥毒♥
I'm looking for some shards.
听说克里斯有货
I heard Kris is the hook-up.
你是条子吗
You a cop?
我像吗
Do I look like a cop?
你是条子吗
Are you a cop?
怎么样 他在吗
So, what's up? Is he here?
不在
No.
也许晚点在
Maybe later.
能给我来点那个吗
Can I get some of that?
他不在
He ain't here.
放松点 当妈的
Relax, mom.
这是缉毒警用的"鱼饵"
It's narc-scent.
闻起来像大♥麻♥ 抽起来也像
Smells like weed. Tastes like weed.
但其实是假的
It ain't weed.
诱捕用的
Used it on busts all the time.
那个绿毛妞说什么了
What did green hair say?
没见过罗茜 但她说克里斯是常客
No Rosie sightings, but she said Kris is a regular.
他会现身的
So, he'll be here.
滑板场离竞选停车场就几步路
Skatepark's walking distance to the campaign parking lot.
周五晚上有可能是他偷了车
He could've stolen that car Friday night.
歇会儿吧 林顿
Get cozy, Linden.
我们有得等了
We got a wait.
我想到办法把伊坦尼斯拉回我们的阵营了
Found a way to lure Yitanes back to our camp.
真的
Really?
她丈夫 -那个水管工
Her husband. - The plumber?
管道承包商
Plumbing contractor.
多年以来一直是她的累赘
Been a dead weight on her ass for years.
那家伙的执照不是被吊销了吗
Didn't that guy have his license revoked?
没 只是停牌了
No, just suspended.
交了点罚款 没事
Paid a little fine. No biggie.
然后呢
So?
还记得伊坦尼斯资助的收♥容♥所♥吗
So, remember the teen shelters Yitanes is sponsoring?
那里需要马桶 对吧
They're gonna need toilets, right?
她没本事给他老公拉活 但是你能
She can't give her husband the job, but you can.
用我的授权来换她的背书吗
So, I trade my rubber stamp for her endorsement?
达伦 别这样
Oh, come on, Darren.
反正这工作得有人来做
Some plumber's gonna get the job anyway.
互惠互利有何不可
Why shouldn't you benefit from it?
你现在这么在乎我们的成败真是有趣
It's interesting how you're so worried about our chances now.
你这是什么意思 -格温
What are you talking about? - Gwen...
我们看见那封邮件了 杰米
We saw the e-mail, Jamie.
什么邮件
What e-mail?
这太扯淡了
Okay, this is bullshit.
根本不是我写的
I never wrote this.
显然是有人盗用了我的账号♥
Obviously someone have hacked into my account.
我甚至不能帮自己解释一下吗
Don't I even get a chance to defend myself here?
你解释过了
You just did.
真是难以置信
I don't believe this.
你竟然听信枕边风
You're letting sex cloud your judgment.
杰米 住嘴
Jamie, enough.
见鬼去吧你
Screw you.
你俩都见鬼去吧
Screw both of you.
我以为能赶回去吃晚饭
I thought I was gonna be back by dinner,
但是 工作还没做完
but, um, I'm still working.
你和瑞吉要叫外卖♥♥吗
You and Regi gonna do takeout?
真不错
Great.
别忘了谢谢她
Don't forget to tell her thanks.
杰克 别喝碳酸饮料
Hey, Jack, no soda.
不然你一晚上都睡不着
You'll be up all night.
别烦恼了 林顿
Chill, Linden.
我从来没和我妈吃过晚饭 你看...
I mean, I never had dinner with my mom, and...
不是一样好好的
Look at me.
真算是个"安慰"啊
That's comforting.
这么小就敢一个人待在那
Kind of young to be out here alone.
你猜她有多大年龄
How old do you think she is?
也就14吧
14 going on 40,
和其他几个一样
like the rest of 'em.
快看
Hey, check it out.
回见 哥们
Later, man.
最近好吗 克里斯
What's up, Kris?
你什么意思
What the hell, man?
想跟你聊聊
Need to talk to you.
是吗 可我没必要跟你们这些条子聊
Yeah? Well, I don't need to talk to you, 5-O.
是吗 那就跟我们走一趟
Yeah? We're taking you in.
凭什么 别想滥权
On what grounds, huh? I know my rights.
想抓我
You gonna arrest me?
没门
Didn't think so.
我们知道周五晚上你去了舞会
We know you were at Fort Washington friday night at the dance.
随便吧 我要走了
Whatevs. I'm out.
你对罗茜做了什么 克里斯
What'd you do to Rosie, Kris?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你给了她毒品
You gave her some bad shit.
她吸多了 你害怕了
She O.D.'d down in that hellhole, and you freaked.
放开我
Get off me!
放开他
Let him go.
放他走 霍德
I said let him go, Holder.
你妈向你问好
Your mom says hi!
白♥痴♥
Dickhead.
现在怎么办
Now what?
走吧
Let's go.
你为什么告诉媒体我仍在考虑支持你
Why did you tell people I'm still considering endorsing you?
因为我依然希望如此
Because I'm still hoping you will.
昨晚我说得不够清楚吗
Did I not make myself clear last night?
你对我来说其实就是个拖后腿的
You are the kind of liability I need like a kick in the ass.
也许吧 但我有个提议
Maybe. But I have a proposition.
坐下说 露丝 -不必了
Sit down, Ruth. - No.
我先出去了 有事叫我
I'll be out here if you need me.
也许你不需要我
You may not need me...
但你丈夫没准用得上
but I understand your husband might.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你给一个青少年收♥容♥所♥项目赞助了几百万
The multimillion-dollar teen shelter program you've sponsored.
打住 我不需要你去完成这个项目
No, no. I don't need you to make that happen.
确实 但我可以保证
No. But you need me to ensure
水管工程都由伊坦尼斯父子负责
that Yitanes and sons do all the plumbing.
你小子还真是费尽心机
How far the mighty have fallen.
真让我刮目相看啊 达伦
You're surprising me here, Darren.
我需要你去说服工会 助我当选
I need your sway with the unions to win this election.
而你丈夫需要一份工作
And your husband needs a job.
你一定以为我很好应付
You must think I'm pretty easy.
你是世上最不好应付的人 露丝
Nothing's easy with you, Ruth.
怎么了 克里斯
What's up, Kris?
他们知道我们去了舞会 你竟然告密
They know we were at the dance, huh?! You told them!
我什么都没说
I didn't tell them anything!
放开我 你瞎扯什么呢
Come on! What are you talking about?!
警方知道了
They know.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他和富公子之间有什么恩怨
What's his damage with rich boy?
罗茜是不可能跟着克里斯去地下室的
Rosie wouldn't have gone down in that basement with Kris.
什么
What?
她一定是跟信任的人一起去
She'd go with someone she trusted,
比如贾斯伯
like Jasper.
那就带他回警局
Let's pick him up.
凭什么 我们没有证据
With what? We've got nothing.
我是林顿
Linden.
好的 我们马上就到
Okay. We're on our way.
老师那里有线索
Teacher found something.
丹尼
Denny?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表