剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第一季 第十集
尽快回我电♥话♥ 拜托
Please call me back. Please.
我完全搞不清状况 斯坦
I don't know what's going on, Stan?
斯坦 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Stan, I have been calling you and calling you.
你总是不回 我以为...
When you didn't call me back, I thought...
我在要洗的衣物里发现了这个
I found this in the laundry.
是她的衣服
It's her shirt.
当晚艾哈迈德那里的确藏了个女孩
Yes, Ahmed was hiding a girl that night,
但不是罗茜
but it wasn't Rosie.
是一个12岁的索马里女孩
It was a 12-year-old Somali girl.
那个女孩现在在哪里
So, where is the girl now?
不知道
We don't know.
我们到时她已经走了
She split before we got there.
她在加拿大有亲戚
She's got family in Canada,
可能她觉得他们不会对她残暴地行割礼
so maybe she figured they were less likely to cut her.
也就是说你们没见着她 也没和她说过话
So, you never saw her, never talked to her?
那位穆♥罕♥默♥德♥呢
And this Muhammed guy?
他洗脱了嫌疑 我们把他放了
No longer a suspect. We cut him loose.
那这名教师身上还有其他线索吗
So, where does that leave us with the teacher?
没了
Nowhere.
我们跟错线了 队长
We were barking up the wrong tree, lieu.
那可真不幸 因为现在
Well, that's too bad, because right now,
艾哈迈德正在西雅图综合医院急救
Ahmed is in critical condition at Seattle General.
有人把他揍了个半死
Someone beat him half to death.
我们走吧
Let's go.
别这样 林顿 大半夜的
Come on, Linden. It's almost midnight.
你可以明天再发脾气
You can get all anal tomorrow.
你不用等我
You don't have to wait for me.
他的确嫌疑很大
He was a good suspect.
换了其他警♥察♥ 也会和我们一样跟进的
You know, any cop would have done what we did.
我不该把这事告诉拉森一家
I should never have talked to the Larsens.
林顿 这不是你的错
Yo, Linden, it ain't your fault.
他的确撒谎了
He lied to us.
他隐瞒了他跟罗茜的关系
He lied to us about his relationship with Rosie.
也隐瞒了那天晚上 那个女孩的事
He lied to us about that night, about the girl.
如果他当时可以坦诚相告
I mean, if he had been straight with us,
事情也不会变成这个样子
things would have turned out different.
也许吧
Maybe.
或者他可能因为绑♥架♥少女入狱
Or maybe he would have ended up in jail for kidnapping a minor.
他也是逼不得已 不是吗
He didn't have much choice, did he?
如果你非要这么想 我无话可说
If you want to get all worked up about it, that's your thing.
我不是说他活该
I-I'm not saying he deserved it.
发生这样的事 我也不好受
You know, I feel bad about it, too,
但是我得告诉你
but I'm telling you one thing.
我不会因为这种事痛苦自责
I'm not gonna let myself lose any sleep over it.
你也不必如此
And neither should you.
一起走吗
Are you coming?
好吧
Yeah.
我是林顿
Linden.
知道了 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
斯坦·拉森刚刚自首了
Stan Larsen just turned himself in.
抱歉这么晚过来打扰
I'm sorry it's so late.
办公室的人说 你今天告假在家
Your office said you'd gone home for the day.
进来吧
Come in.
视野不错
Nice view.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you a drink?
不 不用了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
有什么事吗 警探
So, what can I do for you, detective?
我想我还是喝点东西比较好
Maybe I will have that drink.
苏格兰威士忌行吗
Scotch okay?
你肯定无事不登三宝殿
I'm sure you're here for a reason.
我是想告诉你 贝纳特·艾哈迈德
I wanted you to know that Bennet Ahmed
已经摆脱嫌疑了
is no longer a suspect
他不是杀罗茜的凶手
in the Rosie Larsen murder.
我从来不觉得他会是凶手
I never believed him capable of such a thing.
还有其他事吗
Is there something else?
今晚他被人绑♥架♥殴打
Ahmed was kidnapped and beaten tonight.
现在还在西雅图综合医院 命悬一线
He's fighting for his life at Seattle General.
你的工作可真不好做 警探
I don't envy you your job, detective.
你也一样
I could say the same to you.
再来一杯吗
Can I get you another?
不用了 我该走了
No, I should go.
我只是想跟你说一声 我判断失误
I wanted you to know that I was wrong about him.
是我的错
I made a mistake.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you for the drink.
你怎么这么晚还在这里
What are you doing up so late?
发生什么事了
What's wrong?
是这样的 今天我下班回家
Well, let's see. I came home today after work
看到杰克和他的三个哥们
and found Jack and three of his little buds
在船上厮混
hanging out alone on the boat,
抽着香烟 喝着小酒
smoking cigarettes and drinking beer.
老天 瑞吉 真是抱歉
Oh, God. Regi, I'm so sorry.
我把啤酒收起来
And when I confiscated the beers
很礼貌地请他们离开我的船
and asked them very nicely to get their little asses off my boat,
结果杰克冲我来了一句"白♥痴♥拉拉"
Jack proceeded to call me a "stupid lesbo."
他死定了 真心的
He's so dead. I mean it.
我要没收他的电脑电♥话♥
No computer, no phone...
问题不在他这里 莎拉
He's not the problem, Sarah.
你去哪了
Where were you?
很明显 当时他们已经在这里玩了很久了
I mean, these kids were obviously alone here
根本没人管
without any supervision for hours.
我在工作
I was working.
我本该打电♥话♥回来的
I meant to call. I should have called.
你那13岁的儿子
Your 13-year-old son
在这里玩得翻了天
is obviously acting out all over the place,
而你却不见踪影
and you're nowhere to be found.
我又不能打电♥话♥给他爸
And it's not like I can call his dad.
你当然不能打给他爸爸
No, of course you can't,
这都是我的问题 瑞吉
because it's all on me, Regi.
我毕竟不是保姆 莎拉
Well, I'm not the babysitter, Sarah.
没错 我会给你减轻负担的
No, you're not, and I'm gonna make it a lot easier on you,
也为了我自己
on the both of us.
杰克 起来 快点起来
Jack, get up. Get up right now.
快点 把自己东西收拾好 我们这就走
I mean it. Get your stuff. We're leaving.
什么 为什么要走
What? Why?
莎拉 你在做什么
Sarah, what are you doing?
我早该这么做了
Something that I should have done a long time ago.
我们已经在你这里打扰太久了
We've overstayed our welcome for way too long.
现在大半夜的
Okay, it's the middle of the night.
能不能先睡一个晚上
Can we sleep on it?
不行 我们现在就走
No. We need to go right now.
快点 -妈妈 我不想走
Right now. - Mom, I don't want to go.
你给我闭嘴
You, shut up!
妈 我们要去哪
Mom, where are we going?
第 十 日
我很高兴今天能站在这里
I'd like to say I'm happy to stand here.
毕竟 此人的命运与我个人息息相关
After all, a man whose fate has been linked to my own,
这位被冠以莫须有罪名的人
a man accused of a crime he did not commit,
这位我拒绝称之为罪犯的人
a man I refused to call guilty,
贝纳特·艾哈迈德先生 刚刚被排除了嫌疑
Mr. Bennet Ahmed, has just been vindicated.
但就在我发言的同时 他正躺在医院里
But while I stand here, that man lies in a hospital bed,
生命垂危 就因遭受了执法不公
fighting for his life, a victim of vigilante justice.
所以 我并不高兴
So, no, I am not happy.
而是决心满满
What I am is determined.
我决定重新启动被莱斯利·亚当斯市长
Determined to reopen the doors of the after-school program
终止的校外活动项目
closed down by Mayor Lesley Adams.
我决定下大力气重筑社区
Determined to help reinvigorate those communities
让其免受执法不公的迫♥害♥
damaged by vigilante attacks in this city.
随着一笔慷慨捐款的到位
And thanks to a generous donation,
现在完成这两件事已不在话下
I'll be able to do both.
对于我在市议会的同仁们
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表