剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
I've been at this a lot longer than you have, Gwyneth.
我从政时间比你长很多 格温妮丝
Maybe it's time to admit you bet on the wrong horse.
也许你是时候承认跟错人了
I appreciate the concern, but I know what I'm doing.
感谢关心 但我很清楚自己在做什么
Tom Drexler.
汤姆·德雷克斯勒
Can you get me a meeting?
能安排我跟他见一面吗
Well, it depends. Is this you asking...
这得看情况了 是你在求我帮忙
or Darren?
还是达伦
He doesn't know I'm here.
他不知道我来找你
Interesting. Going behind his back.
真有趣 在他背后操刀啊
Maybe you have a bit more initiative than I thought.
也许你比我想象中的更主动
I told you, dad.
我告诉过你 爸爸
I'm doing this my way.
这事我要按照自己的方式来办
Your way?
你的方式
Is that what you call sleeping with your candidate?
你是指和你的候选人上♥床♥吗
Yeah?
喂
The coroner can facilitate the transfer to the funeral home.
验尸官能帮忙将尸体更快地运到殡仪馆
You'll just need to tell them where to send her.
你们只需告诉他们具体地点在哪里
There's something that I need you to look at before you go.
在你们走之前 我得给你们看些东西
Um...Do you recognize these items?
你们对这几样物品有印象吗
Are they Rosie's?
这些是罗茜的吗
We think so, yes.
我们觉得是
Did Rosie have a lockbox at home?
罗茜在家里有带锁的箱子吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
We think she may have been seeing someone.
我们觉得她可能在和某个人交往
I told you, she broke up with Jasper.
我跟你说过 她和贾斯伯分手了
Not Jasper. Possibly an adult.
不是贾斯伯 可能是个成年人
No, my daughter's not like that.
不 我女儿不会那么做
Y-you don't know her.
你不了解她
Y-you don't... you don't know anything about her.
你完全不了解她
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hi, Regi.
你好 瑞吉
Sure, I can pick up Jack. He's at the boat?
没问题 我可以去接杰克 他在船上吗
Sorry about that.
抱歉让你们久等了
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Larsen, Mr. Larsen.
太抱歉了 拉森太太 拉森先生
Are we done here?
还有别的事吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
This is my one-on-one?
我要一对一了是吗
Well, let's make the best of the opportunity we have.
我们得好好利用这次机会
That means smile, Darren.
所以你要注意微笑 达伦
I'm not sure that'll happen.
我可不敢保证能做到
At least you both like basketball.
至少你们都喜欢篮球
About 3 in the morning, we come back,
我们凌晨3点回来
and we find him in the hallway completely naked...
发现他一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地在走廊上
Welcome to the snake pit.
欢迎来到我们的小团体
I didn't think this was your kind of scene, Darren.
这似乎不像你该来的地方 达伦
I could say the same about you, mayor.
你也一样 市长先生
Oh, I just dropped by to toast the King of Seattle...
我只是路过 为西雅图之王敬个酒
And stick my Waterfront Project up his ass
为了我的水岸计划拍拍他的马屁
while I was at it.
趁我还有能力
Well, you do know how to come bearing gifts.
您可真会"礼尚往来"啊
It's nice you two are a pair.
你们在一起真是好事
In this racket,
在政坛混
it's a miracle to find someone you can really trust, hmm?
要找个完全信任的人真是难如登天
Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们 先生们
Look who we have here. It's our very own mayoral candidates.
看谁来了 我们的两位市长候选人
In this corner, Mayor Adams.
这边呢 是我们的亚当斯市长
Don't let that baboon smile fool you.
可别被他憨厚的笑容给骗了
No doubt, he will steal your money
毫无疑问 他会偷走你的钱
and then stab you in the balls.
然后从背后捅你一刀
And here we have our challenger, Darren Richmond...
然后这边是我们的挑战者达伦·里奇蒙
bright-eyed, bushy-tailed,
明眸深邃 忧郁小生
"Yes, we can!"
"是的 我们能"
I got an idea. Screw the election.
我有个主意 别管选举了
How about the two of you finish it right here,
你们在这里来个了结怎么样
mano a mano?
一对一
What say you? Winner take all?
意下如何 输了主动退选吗
Much as I'm sure the mayor
虽然我相信市长
would love to show off his full-court game...
很想大展身手 秀一下他的全场球技
I think I'll take my chances with the voters.
但我还是得让选民来决定我的命运
Darren Richmond.
达伦·里奇蒙
No, I'm telling you, Linden, this is stupid.
不 我跟你说 林顿 这太蠢了
Did you ask if he had seen her?
你问过他是否见过她吗
No, the driver couldn't I.D. Her.
没见过 司机认不出她
I need you to check again.
我要你再确认一次
Yeah, whatever.
行 随便你
Yo, chief, take one last look?
老大 再看最后一遍好吗
You seen this girl?
你见过这个女孩吗
No.
没见过
Jack? I'm here. Let's go.
杰克 我来了 咱们走吧
Gotcha, Lucy.
抓到你了 露西
Just a matter of time.
不过是时间问题罢了
Rick!
瑞克
You scared the crap out of me.
你吓死我了
Look, you couldn't make the tasting...
既然你不能飞过去尝尝这些
I brought the tasting to you.
我就只好专程把它们送来给你了
Regi was in on this? Yes.
瑞吉知道这事吗 知道
Was Jack, too?
杰克也是吗
Yes, everybody lied to you.
对 大家都骗了你
Uh, it's called a surprise.
这就叫惊喜
The normal human response is shock, laughter,
普通人遇到这种情况会震惊 大笑
jumping up and down, or you could launch an investigation...
跳来跳去 或者你可以进行调查
Okay, I get it. Or establish a timeline.
行 我懂了 或者建个时间线[罪案调查用]
Shut up.
别说了
I was a jerk last night. Sorry.
我昨晚太混♥蛋♥了 对不起
No, I was... am.
不 我才是 现在也是
I brought you and Jack some clothes.
我给你和杰克带了些衣服
Oh, you rock.
你真好
What's this?
你怎么了
Nothing. It's just a scratch.
没什么 一点擦伤
It's not happening again. Is it?
不会再继续了吧
What?
什么
Chasing after a dead girl.
追查亡命少女的那个案子
No, it's not.
不 不会了
New partner complaining again.
新搭档又发牢骚
He can wait.
让他先等着
New partner.
新"伴侣"吗
I mean, the new guy.
我是说那个新来的
Rick, come on.
瑞克 别这样
I can't compete with a ghost.
死人的事肯定比我重要
I mean, I can, right? But I won't.
其实我可以强迫你 对吧 但我不愿意
You don't have to.
你不需要那样
What time are Jack and Regi coming back?
杰克和瑞吉什么时候回来
I sent them to a French gangster film.
我打发他们去看法国黑帮片了
It's like five hours long.
那片子得有五小时那么长
Jack should be falling asleep...
杰克会睡着的
right about now.
差不多就是现在
You really thought this through.
你想得真周到
Are you gonna put that gun away?
能把枪收起来吗
Maybe.
也许吧
The service will be about your daughter...
我们会通过某种方式纪念你们的女儿
the way she was meant to be remembered.
让活着的人缅怀她的音容笑貌
We appreciate that, Father.
感激不尽 神父
Have you thought about hymns?
你们考虑过赞美诗吗
There are some very nice selections in here.
这里有一些很不错的选择
Maybe you could pick out a few you'd like to consider.
也许你能找到几首你喜欢的
Yeah, yeah, I'll take a look.
好的 我会看看的
Mitch.
米琦
You got any hymns you want to hear?
你有什么想听的赞美诗吗
We'll go with the usual, then.
那我们就选些常用的
I think I have everything I need.
我这边一切就绪
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表