剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
We move her again before you people come.
目前她是安全的
Now she is safe.
安全的
Safe?
等她的护照办下来
We're waiting for her passport
我们就带她去加拿大
so we can take her to Canada --
这样她家人就找不到她了
so the family cannot find her.
加拿大 你在胡说什么
Canada? What the -- what the hell you talking about?
你们不是把她扔进湖里了吗
You left her in the bottom of a lake.
你说的是这个女孩吗
Is this the girl that you're talking about?
怎么回事
What?
这不是报纸上登出照片的女孩吗
That's the girl from the paper.
这个女孩 那天晚上也去了贝纳特家
She, uh, she came to Bennet's that night,
给了我几本书 就走了
give me books, but she left.
那你说的那个女孩又是谁
Then who are you talking about?
艾莎 我们清♥真♥寺里的教友
Aisha, from our mosque.
就是那个失踪的女孩
The girl that went missing.
她父母一定要用传统的方式把她嫁出去
Her parents -- they plan to marry her the old way.
第一步就是割礼
So first, they must cut her --
和其他女人一样 割阴
circumcise her, like other women.
她乞求我和贝纳特把她藏起来
She beg me and Bennet to hide her.
她才12岁
She 12 years old.
我们能怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
你到底在说些什么乱七八糟的
What the -- what the hell you talkin' about?
女性割礼 确有其事
Female circumcision. And it's true.
索马里穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥一直有这个传统
It's a tradition in the Somali community
所有的女孩 即使年龄尚小的
for all girls -- even little girls --
都会被人用刀切割下♥体♥
Where they take a knife, and they cut.
我认识几个经历过割礼的女人
I've known women who have experienced it.
都说其过程剧痛无比
It's horribly painful.
有的女孩当场死掉
Some have died,
有的生不如死
and some wish they did.
那个艾莎现在在哪
Where is this girl -- Aisha?
立刻带我们去见她
Take us to her right now.
如果你们把她带走
If you take her,
她家人就会把她带回去
her parents will send her home.
我们必须见见她
We need to see the girl.
求你了 她只是个孩子
Please. S-she's just a child.
是啊 管她呢 先进去再说
Yeah, whatever. Let's go.
我是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 艾莎 开门
It's Muhammed. Open the door, Aisha.
我们是西雅图警局的 开门
Seattle Police Department. Open the door.
我是林顿
Linden.
谢谢
Thanks.
安波打电♥话♥到警局说贝纳特今天还没回家
Amber called the station. Bennet never came home today.
艾莎
Aisha!
拉森先生 求你相信我 -下车
Mr. Larsen, please! You have to believe me! - Get out.
你女儿的事和我无关 -下车
I had nothing to do with your daughter! - Get out!
我一直在帮助另一个女孩
I've been helping another girl!
叫艾莎 这事我不能跟你说
Her name's Aisha! I couldn't tell you.
也不能让警方知道
I couldn't tell the police!
斯坦 立刻给我回电♥话♥
Stan. Call me. Now!
我从没伤害过你女儿
I didn't hurt your daughter!
闭嘴
Shut up!
请对一位名叫贝纳特·艾哈迈德的
I need to put an APB out on a black male,
29岁非籍男子发出全面通缉
age 29, name of Bennet Ahmed.
别拦我
No! No!
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表