剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
As for my fellow City Council members,
我想告诉你们
I have a message.
现在是时候停止利用无辜的学生
It is time to stop using innocent schoolchildren
作为政♥治♥游戏的棋子了
as political pawns.
请提问
Questions?
善恶终有报
Payback's a bitch.
整件事最精彩的地方就在于
What's so brilliant about all this
得来全不费功夫
is that it just fell into our laps.
差点出人命 杰米 -他还没脱离危险
A man almost died, Jamie... - May still die.
别太得意忘形了
So try to control the glee.
让我们萎靡不振的拖油瓶
Hey, the exact thing that was biting us in the ass
竟然转瞬成为了最大的资本
could turn out to be our greatest asset.
不管别人怎么看贝纳特 你从未动摇过
Despite what everyone else thought about Bennet, you didn't waver
一直坚定不移 -没错
you stuck to your guns. - That's right.
你现在成了正直的代表
You're the integrity candidate.
如果真有这种东西的话
As if there is such a thing.
你就是活生生的例子 我们就要这样宣传你
There is now. It's you. That's how we brand you.
我不管你怎样宣传
I don't care how you brand it.
先把攻击亚当斯的广♥告♥撤了
Let's just scrap the attack ads against Adams
拿这事大做文章吧
and run with this.
已经让薇莱丽着手为新竞选广♥告♥收集镜头了
Already have Valerie pulling new clips for an ad campaign.
说到这里 我一直在考虑
While we're at it, I've been thinking.
给市议会的那些人发个通知
I want to send a message to my friends on the City Council.
通知 -是的
A message? - Yeah.
我打算提案
I'm gonna propose
砍掉每位市议员的总资金的10%
a 10% across-the-board funding cut for each City Council member.
为什么
Why?
无奈的紧缩政策 整个城市的收入都大减
It's an austerity measure. The city is suffering.
何不让市议员们也尝尝滋味
Why shouldn't the members of the council suffer, too?
那意味着每个人的收入都会减少
That means everyone's gonna have to take pay cuts,
裁员 减少日常开销
fire staffers, cut per diem.
没错 免费的午餐结束了
That's right. No more free lunch.
你确定要得罪他们吗
You sure you want to burn those bridges?
你会成为众矢之的的
Because they are gonna burn.
是他们先动的手 杰米
They lit the match, Jamie.
那帮自私自利的狗♥杂♥种♥暴露了他们的真面目
Those self-interested bastards showed their true colors.
现在该给他们点颜色瞧瞧了
Now they'll see mine.
好吧
Okay.
罗茜搭了斯特林的车去舞会
So, Rosie got a ride to the dance from Sterling.
在某个时间离开了那里
Left there at some point.
之后晚上10点到贝纳特家还这本书
Showed up at Bennet's around 10:00 p.m. to drop off this.
在他家耽误了5分钟 然后呢
Then was there five minutes, and then what?
她去了哪里 怎么去的
Where'd she go? How'd she get there?
你也早安 林顿 你什么时候来的
Morning to you, too, Linden. When'd you get in?
这是什么
What is it?
枫糖培根炸面圈
It's a maple bacon doughnut.
早餐中的精品
It's the breakfast of champions.
我们知道她没骑自行车
I mean, w-we know she didn't take her bike.
也许她乘了公车 -有可能
Maybe she took the bus. - Maybe.
我让埃尔文去查贝纳特家附近的
I've got Ervin checking bus schedules
公车路线和时间表了
and routes from Bennet's.
你不是纯素主义者吗
Aren't you a vegan?
我是吃素 炸面圈不算荤吧
No, vegetarian, and it's a doughnut.
她也可能是步行去的
She could have walked it.
艾哈迈德家离学校很近
I mean, Ahmed lives close to school.
她轻轻松松就能走路过去
She could have walked that, easy.
或者搭出租车
Or taken a cab.
我给全市的出租车公♥司♥打过电♥话♥了
I've got a call in to all the local cab companies.
看是否有人在艾哈迈德家附近接过客
See if anybody picked up a fare near Ahmed's.
还有哪些可能性
What else we got?
黑帮
Mob angle.
毕竟拉森和他那位小弟都曾在黑道混过多年
I mean, both Larsen and his ratboy sidekick were mobbed up for years.
从拉森昨晚的举动来看
From Larsen's performance last night,
他以前大概是替人收账的狠角色
I'm guessing he was a pretty bad-ass bag man 30 pounds ago.
或许是他惹了不该惹的人
Maybe he pissed off the wrong guy.
或许是他赌瘾又犯了
Maybe he's in deep with gambling again,
欠了一屁♥股♥债
owes somebody a shit-load of money.
科瓦斯基只是个三流货色
Kovarsky is small-time.
他只会彩票骗局和赌博
He's into lotto scams and gambling,
不会拿家人下手的
not executing family members.
我说的不一定对
It don't exactly play,
可还是该查查看 对吧
but, I mean, we got to check it out, right?
你去哪 -我去和拉森谈谈
Where you going? - I'm gonna talk to Larsen.
也许你说得对 不管怎样
Maybe you're right. In any event,
我们只有这些线索 -我就是这意思
it's all we got. - That's what I'm saying.
我去拜访一下那个小弟
I'm gonna pay a visit to ratboy.
下次再也不帮你买♥♥早饭了
That's the last time I buy you breakfast.
关于你女儿的案子
I have a few more questions
我还有一些问题需要问你
I need to ask about your daughter's case.
我们知道你曾是雅内克·科瓦斯基的手下
We know you were once an associate of Janek Kovarsky.
拉森先生 -那是很久以前的事了
Mr. Larsen -- - That was a long time ago.
我那时...
I was a...
我已经脱胎换骨了
I was a different man back then.
那赌博呢 你惹过什么麻烦吗
How about gambling? Is that a problem for you?
有没有结下什么仇人
You have no enemies from that time
现在可能会报复你的
that might have been seeking retribution now?
我听过那通报♥警♥电♥话♥
I heard the 911 call.
是你的声音
It was you.
是你打的电♥话♥
You called.
他是不是
Is he...
他还活着 至少现在还活着
He's alive... For now.
咚咚咚 有人在吗
Knock, knock. Anybody home?
那个老师还没脱离危险
That teacher might die.
这对你老板来说可不是好消息
It's not gonna be good news for your boss.
我对此一无所知
I don't know nothin' about it.
是吗
No?
是啊 你就是那种
Yeah, you're just one of those guys
一问三不知的家伙 是吧
who don't know nothin' about nothin', huh?
好啊 那我们就谈谈你知道的事吧
All right, all right. Let's talk about something you do know.
雅内克·科瓦斯基
Janek Kovarsky?
你在他手下干了多久
How long did you work for him?
没干过
I didn't.
没有吗
No? Huh.
有意思 因为有个朋友告诉我
That's funny, 'cause I got a friend
你以前为科瓦斯基效过力
who says you used to be a runner for Kovarsky,
是这样认识的拉森
and that's how you met Larsen.
我和斯坦早就不干那行了
Me and Stan got out of that a long time ago.
我那时还小 只想混口饭吃
I was just a kid trying to get by on the street.
是啊 你贩卖♥♥乐透券
Yeah. You were selling Hot Lotto tickets.
那可是要进少管所的
That's minimum-security juvie digs.
是啊 混得不错 小子
Yeah, yeah. You're real street, homes.
斯坦帮助我重头开始
Stan helped me get straight.
他给了我一份工作 我再没走过老路
He gave me a job. Never looked back.
我没什么好说的了
Got nothing more to say about that.
拉森还和那些人联♥系♥吗
Larsen, uh, associating with the old crowd?
有什么仇人吗
Got any enemies?
没有
Uh, no.
家人就是他的一切
Family's everything to him.
他和那些没有一点关系了
Wouldn't do nothin' to mess with that.
可惜他昨天晚上
Too bad he forgot about that last night
痛扁那位老师的时候不是那么想的
when he kicked the piss out of that teacher.
法官大人 现在
Your honor, at this time,
公诉方想向法庭提出对被告
the people would like to file with this court
两项罪名的指控 被告斯坦·拉森
a two-count complaint against defendant Stan Larsen --
出生日期 196♥4♥年2月8日
Date of birth, February 8, 196♥4♥.
公诉方根据华盛顿刑法
The people are filing two counts
第9A章第40项第020条 以及第9A章第28项第020条
of kidnapping in the first degree and attempted murder,
对被告提出一级绑♥架♥和谋杀未遂两项罪名
pursuant to Washington State Penal Codes 9A.40.020 and 9A.28.020.
你是否明白你所面临的指控 拉森先生
Do you understand the charges as read to you, Mr. Larsen?
拉森先生
Mr. Larsen?
是的 法官大人
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表