剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Few months ago... Rosie borrowed it.
她说她想到夜店里玩玩 那又怎样
Said she wanted to get into some club. So what?
你真是个好榜样
Yeah, you're a real role model.
你是不是还教她怎么喝酒
You teach her how to shotgun a beer, too?
那孩子只是想出去玩玩
The kid wanted to have some fun.
米琦什么事都不让她做
Mitch didn't let her do anything.
拜托 她都17岁了 已经不是小孩子了
She was 17, for Christ's sake. She's wasn't a baby anymore.
我觉得没什么大不了的
I don't think it's a really big deal.
罗茜似乎有很多秘密不想让她妈知道
Seems like there was a lot of secrets rosie was keeping from her mother.
家里管得很严吗
Was it tough at home?
我不是这个意思
I didn't say that.
你知道你17岁的侄女
You know why your 17-year-old niece
为什么会周末晚上在一家赌场
was hanging out at a casino weekend nights...
打扮成这样吗
looking like this?
我出去找乐子的时候会挥霍很多票子
See, when I blow off steam, I tend to spend a lot of dough.
但罗茜就不一样了
But Rosie, on the other hand --
她每隔几天都会在那破地方存好多钱
She's making fat deposits every few nights at this dump.
我想知道原因
I wonder why.
泰丽阿姨 我们要迟到了
Aunt Terry, we're gonna be late!
我不知道她在做什么
I got no idea what she was doing.
是吗
Right.
你们凭什么
How dare you...
跑到这里来说罗茜的坏话
come in here and talk about Rosie like that?
你们没有资格
You got no right.
她是个好女孩 你们根本不认识她
She was a good girl. You didn't know her.
完全不了解
You didn't.
好了 你们知道吗
Now, you know what?
我需要点时间
I need some time.
要送孩子们去学校
So, I need to take the boys to school.
如果你们不介意的话 请便了
So if you don't mind, please.
我们走了 孩子们 快点
Let's go, boys! Come on.
亚当斯市长
Mayor Adams.
今早过得愉快吗
How are you this morning?
别幸灾乐祸 格温 这不像你
Don't gloat, Gwen. It doesn't become you.
有人在我门口留下了一个小礼物
A little present someone slipped under my door.
我认为在它公之于众之前该让你看看
I thought you should have it before it gets out.
现在耍手段只会显得你更绝望
Playing dirty now only reeks of desperation.
不管里面是什么
Whatever's in there,
我们都明白 也无法让你赢得选举了
we both know it's not gonna help you win.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我不是为了选举而来这的
But I'm not here about the election.
我是作为一位你父亲的老朋友到这来的
I'm here as a friend of your father,
一位看着你长大的长辈
someone who's watched you grow up.
饶了我吧
Spare me.
我父亲现在加入里奇蒙的阵营了
My father's in Richmond's camp now,
还有所有那些对你失望了的人
along with everyone else you've let down.
有一句老话 格温
There's an old saying, Gwen --
指责他人之前
Take the log out of your own eye
应好好审视自己
before you point out the speck in mine.
等你下次再投入一位政客的怀抱中时
And the next time you jump into bed with a politician,
我建议你了解一下他都跟什么人交往
I'd advise you to learn more about his associates.
代我向你父亲问好
Give my regards to your father.
我就说她会在这儿嘛
Told you she was here.
怎么样 帅哥 想玩玩吗
What's up, guapo? You want to party?
还好吗 你个小婊♥子♥
What up, you skanky little ho?
G
"G."
你跑哪去了
Where you been at?
先上车 我有话跟你说
Hey, get in the car. I got to talk to you.
红发妞是你的新搭档
Redhead your new partner?
这是林顿 我的新管家婆
This is Linden, my new ball and chain.
这是卡米 我以前的管家婆
Meet Cami, my old ball and chain.
我们以前一起做卧底
We used to work undercover vice together back in the day.
他现在还是一天到晚吊儿郎当
He still tryin' to throw his skinny white ass around,
一副大佬的腔调吗
act like he's boss?
还自以为是的不得了
And thinking he's all that.
行了 你们闹够了没
Okay, we -- We done here, hmm?
我听说几个月前你在瓦皮鹰做卧底
I heard you were working a UC sting at the Wapi Eagle a few months back.
是的 完全是浪费时间
Yeah, man. Waste of time, though.
赌场的人识破了 把我赶了出来
Casino bulldogs blew my cover, kicked my ass out.
那些印第安人一点都不合作
Them Indians don't play. Right?
你见过这个女孩在那工作吗
Hey, you seen this girl working down there?
没 但看上去像是"博酥蕾"的女孩
Nope, looks like a Beau Soleil girl, though.
她们现在很多都在瓦皮拉生意
Lot of them working Wapi these days.
"博酥蕾"是什么东西
Beau Soleil? What's that?
社交援助服务
Social introduction service.
网上的东西
An online thing.
为有钱的公子哥 已婚商人 名人
High-end escorts for rich boys, married businessmen,
提供的高端应♥召♥女
public figures, etc.
她们喜欢待在瓦皮因为人们
They dig the Wapi 'cause no one says boo
对那里的事情都视而不见
about what goes on in there.
蛮夷之地
Wild west.
"博酥蕾"有什么粗暴事件吗
Any rough trade with the Beau Soleil?
有没有对小姐动粗的客人
Any of the Johns getting crazy on the ladies?
去年夏天六月
Last summer, June.
一个"博酥蕾"的女孩
One Beau Soleil girl --
被发现在房♥间里被打得不成样子
Found her in a room banged up real bad --
缝了20针 断了一根肋骨
"20 stitches and a broken rib" Bad.
她指认那个伤害她的嫖♥客♥了吗
She ID the John who hurt her?
没有 警员只有嫌犯的描述
No, all the uni got was a description.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
小甜甜 我不知道
Sugar tits. I don't know.
她用的肯定是假名 那些网站都那样
Sure she was using an alias. These sites all do.
她早就走人了
She's long gone by now.
有人吗
Hello?
汤姆
Tom?
有人吗
Hello?
你也该是时候出现了
It's about time you showed up.
我来的不是时候吗 还是日子记错了
Did I get the time wrong or day?
我是来参加派对的
I was here for a party.
没错 你来对了 要喝点什么吗
Yeah, you found it. Can I get you something?
不用了 老兄
No, no, no. I'm fine, dude.
别扭扭捏捏的 干了它
Quit being a wienie. Drink up.
天呐 我真想目睹亚当斯看到新闻的样子
God, I wish I'd been there to see Adams get the news.
说真的 让我少个蛋都行
Seriously, I'd give my left nut sack for that.
您真有诗意
That's -- That's poetic.
别以为我忘记了
And don't think that I've forgotten.
里奇蒙欠我个大人情
Richmond owes me, big time.
今后某一天
And one of these days,
我一定会找他讨回来
I'm going to cash in on that chit.
话说他人呢
Where is he, anyway?
达伦之前已安排了
Darren actually had a previous scheduled --
答错了 老兄
Wrong answer, bro.
派对还等着呢
Party's waiting.
我 里奇蒙还有小可人 正好三人
Richmond and me, and baby makes three.
你自己算算
Do the math.
汤姆 汤姆
Tom, Tom, Tom...
你是不是脑子进水了
Are you out of your mind?
这些女孩看着不过是高中新生
These girls look like they're freshmen in high school.
别担心 "博酥蕾"的女孩很谨慎
Don't worry about it. Beau Soleil girls are discreet.
汤姆
Tom.
14天后就是竞选日了
I got an election in 14 days.
眼下我不能在这
I can't be here right now.
但我可以
But I can.
顺便提醒你一下 乖乖男
Here's a news flash for you, slick.
我这样的人可以为所欲为
People like me can do whatever the hell we want,
知道为什么吗
and do you know why?
因为这世上所谓的大人物们
Because the Richmonds of the world
会来帮我收场
will always clean up after us.
你不会真的以为 我给他五百万
You don't seriously think that I gave that man $5 million
只是因为他会投球吧
just 'cause he can shoot hoops, do you?
我今天心情不错
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表