剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第一季 第五集
第 五 日
我是林顿警探 这位是霍德警探
Detective Linden, Holder.
我知道 有什么能帮忙的吗
Yeah, sure. Can I help you?
何不从你和罗茜在球场上
Yeah, why don't you start with you and Rosie
幽会说起呢
hooking up in the playground?
你说什么
Excuse me?
西雅图全明星赛
Seattle All-Stars.
她跑出学校去那儿跟你碰面
She met you there outside of school.
你从没提起过
You never mentioned it.
很多学生都在那当志愿者
A lot of students volunteer there.
罗茜去过那里一两回 我记不清了
Rosie checked it out once or twice. I don't remember.
她对那个不感兴趣吗
That wasn't her thing?
不遵守规定吗
Thug life?
不是
I guess not.
艾哈迈德是哪国人的名字
What kind of name is...Ahmed?
索马里
Somali.
这有何联♥系♥
How's that relevant?
你是西雅图全明星赛的发言人
You're a spokesman for the Seattle All-Stars.
你常开竞选车吗 贝纳特
You drive the campaign cars much, Bennet?
你们觉得是我杀了罗茜
You think I killed Rosie?
请澄清一下吧
Help us rule you out.
他们给予过我种种公务便利
They gave alums of the program access, yes,
但我从没用过他的车
but I never used any of his cars.
上周五的舞会之后 你做了什么
What'd you do after the dance last Friday?
我回家了
I went home.
有谁可以作证吗
Is there anyone who can confirm that?
我妻子和我 我们正在重刷地板
My wife and I -- we're refinishing the floors,
我不想让她吸入有害气体
and, uh, I didn't want her inhaling the fumes,
所以她去姐姐家过周末了
so she spent the weekend at her sister's place.
那就是没有了
So that's a "no."
地板公♥司♥呢
What about the flooring company?
他们周末见到过你吗
Did they see you around over the weekend?
他们临时取消了安排
They, uh, they canceled last minute.
我不得不自己动手
I had to do it myself.
我们发现了你写给她的信
We found the letters that you wrote her.
想解释解释吗 艾哈迈德
You want to take a shot at that one, Ahmed?
罗茜上课不爱举手发言
Rosie didn't like to raise her hand in class,
所以她给我写纸条 我再给她回复
so she left me notes, and I wrote her back.
这是课业交流 仅此而已
It was an intellectual discourse. That's it.
你保留她的纸条了吗 -没有
You save any of her notes? - No. I didn't.
你可不想有哪张纸条
No, you wouldn't want any of those
不慎落入他人之手 对吧
falling into the wrong hands, would you?
比如你妻子
Like the wife's.
我一年要教200多个学生
Listen, man, I teach over 200 students a year.
他们大部分一上课就犯困
The majority can't even stay awake in class.
而罗茜不同
Rosie was different.
她好奇心很强 很有求知欲
She was curious. She was hungry.
我知道你们在怀疑什么
I know how this looks, okay?
但是我告诉你们 那女孩天资聪颖
But I am telling you -- This girl had a gift.
我鼓励她大胆走出去
I encouraged her to get out there,
去看看外面的世界 勇于展现自己
see the world, express herself.
你们可以看看她的成果
You should see what she came up with.
你还好吗 小伙子
How's it going, little man?
你怎么穿着内♥裤♥
Why are you in your underwear?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你不能吃那些 那是罗茜的
You can't eat those. They're Rosie's.
我要去告诉爸爸妈妈
I'm gonna tell mom and dad.
去吧 他们又不关心我们
Go ahead. They don't care about us.
我们现在在我家还是你家
Are we at my place or yours?
我家
Mine.
公告牌有变化了
Uh, the billboards made a difference.
我们的支持率止跌了
We're no longer dropping.
升了3个百分点
We are up three.
市长还领先我们5个百分点
The mayor's still beating us by five.
别忘了
Oh, don't forget.
你下午要参加清洁针具交换活动
You have the needle exchange this afternoon,
今晚我们要去拍新的电视广♥告♥
and we are shooting the new TV Spots tonight.
你效率真高 -当然
You work fast. - Yeah.
我还约到了个一面难求 十分抢手的新导演
And I booked this hot new director who's usually impossible to get.
德雷克斯勒的5万块派上了用场
Drexler's 50k helped.
那你怎么看起来仍忧心忡忡
So, why do you still look worried?
那个拉森女孩的死仍然对我们不利
Because the Larsen girl is still hurting us,
即使依靠新广♥告♥也难以消除影响
even with this new ad buy,
那家人还是没回我电♥话♥
and the family's not returning my calls.
有何良策
Any bright ideas?
私下去找他们
Reach out to them personally.
请他们跟你一起去拍广♥告♥
Ask them to do the spots with you.
有没有其他办法
Any ideas that won't leave me
这样做我实在是于心不忍♥
feeling like I need a shower afterward?
那家人失去了孩子 他们需要时间哀悼
Family just lost a child. They need time to mourn.
但我们的时间有限
But we don't have that kind of time.
我的阴毛都冻竖起来了
My ball hairs are freezing.
你看起来不错 被炒后的生活很适合你
Well, you look good. Being fired becomes you.
是吗 多谢
Yeah? Thanks.
我今天下午有个约
I got a date this afternoon
跟你一样 是个年长的绅士
Older gentleman, like you.
他约你去哪
Where's he taking you?
百威俱乐部
The Peavey Club.
不错
Oh, nice.
市长只在那里安排特殊会面
Mayor only takes special dates there.
前戏已经做足了 他准备谈正事了
Foreplay's over. He's ready to get down to business.
把他灌醉 他就话匣全开了
Get him drunk. He opens like a flower.
那完蛋了 我不喝酒
Well, that's too bad. I don't drink.
那就准备喝起来吧
Got to start sometime.
达伦
Look, Darren,
如果你愿查出内奸
I'm ready to pucker my lips and grab my ankles,
我愿为你鞠躬尽瘁
if you can take finding out who the mole is.
格温不是你所说的内奸
You're wrong about Gwen.
只需简单的排除法就可以确定是她
It's a simple process of elimination.
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do it?
为了控制你
To control you,
把你变成自己的一枚棋子
make you into a guy she can deliver.
我不信
I don't buy it.
是不信 还是不愿信
Don't or don't want to?
你还是多想想陪市长的时候涂什么唇膏吧
You just worry about what shade lipstick to wear with the mayor.
[虐杀电影:杀手用各种残暴手段对主角进行肉体折磨]
这如果不是虐杀电影
Unless this is a snuff film,
那我们就是在浪费时间
we're wasting our time.
你有事就先走吧
You got somewhere to be, then go.
艾哈迈德把这个交给我们可能就是
That's probably why Ahmed gave it to us.
为了争取时间
He's buying time.
那是罗茜吗
Is that Rosie?
如果是她 那这是谁拍的
If it is, who's behind the camera?
可能是艾哈迈德
Maybe it's Ahmed.
他也许就是这样引她们上钩的
Maybe this is how he lures them in.
先让她们拍一段单纯的视频
He gets them to pose for an innocent video,
可能会露露大腿什么的 然后...
maybe show a little leg, and then...
不 这是罗茜拍的
No, Rosie shot that.
那是帝王蝶
Monarchs.
它们正在迁徙 每年跋涉500英里
They're migrating. They travel 500 miles a year.
要经过四五代的接力才能到达目的地
It takes them four or five generations.
斯特林说她为了拍这个片子
Sterling said she was out there
在外面耗了很多个下午
all those afternoons filming this.
也许她看到了不该看的东西
Maybe she saw something she shouldn't have seen.
这屁用没有
This is wack.
我去给地板公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the flooring company,
确认艾哈迈德这次没骗我们
make sure Ahmed didn't lie to us again.
再放一遍
Run it again.
停
Stop.
倒带
Rewind.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表