剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Wonder what you bartered for those.
你还把这些礼物送给17岁的侄女
And you gave your gifts to your 17-year-old niece?
罗茜很喜欢 我就借给她穿了
Rosie flipped over them, so I loaned them to her, yeah.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
有人在周三晚上用罗茜的电脑
Somebody used Rosie's computer
访问了"博酥蕾"的网站
to visit Beau Soleil on a Wednesday night.
就在她被杀的三天之前
Three days before she died.
每周三我都在这里值夜班
I work the night shift here on Wednesdays.
那就是罗茜自己
So it was Rosie.
那个...
This, um...
你从事的社会援♥交♥服务
Social introduction service that you work for --
有没有人曾对你动过粗
Any of the guys rough you up?
从来没有
No, never.
但是总会有一两个不良嫖♥客♥不是吗
But there's always a bad date out there, right?
是吗
Right?
"博酥蕾"有一个信息版面
There's a message board on Beau Soleil
女孩们可以相互发出警告
so the girls can warn each other.
有个女孩...
This girl...
几周前 她发布过一些东西
Few weeks back, she posted something.
说了些什么
What'd she say?
有个男人
This guy...
带着她开车冲进河里
He drove her down to the water...
还问她是否好奇过溺死在水中是什么感觉
And asked her if she ever wondered what it was like to drown.
知道那男人的名字吗
Did this guy have a name?
我不知道
I don't know.
听上去像是外国人的名字
Something...foreign.
我不记得他的真名
I don't remember his real name.
那个女孩叫什么
What about the girl?
好像是赛琳
Uh, Celine, I think.
事后有人把那条信息删除了
Someone e-erased the message on the board,
不然我可以找出来给你们看
or I'd show it to you.
我愿做任何事来补偿
I'd do anything.
俄耳甫斯
Orpheus.
那男人用的名字是奥菲斯
I think the guy used the name Orpheus.
议员先生 你可能过于温和了
Councilman, you can be pretty soft-spoken.
有人♥质♥疑你是否有能力管理这座城市
Some people question whether you're up to managing this city.
一个人最大的弱点
You know, a person's greatest weakness
往往也是他制胜的关键
is often his greatest strength.
我知道如何使大家达成一致
I know how to build consensus.
如果市民要的是锋芒毕露苛责刁难的市长
If people want more finger-pointing and bickering,
他们大可投票给亚当斯让他继续连任四年
they can sign up for four more years of Mayor Adams.
难道你故意泄露市长的外遇
You weren't pointing fingers
不也是一种苛责刁难的行为吗
when you leaked the mayor's affair?
比尔 我认为候选人的私生活
Bill, I believe that a candidate's private life
是他们的私事
is his own business.
为了准确起见 那你的意思是
So you're saying, for the record,
那件事不是从你的竞选阵营中泄露出去的
that the leak did not originate from this campaign?
是的 没错
That is correct, yes.
上周是你妻子过世两周年纪念
Last week marked the second anniversary of your wife's death.
是上上周 没错
Um...The week before, yes.
你认为她会赞同你竞选的方式吗
Do you think she'd approve of how you've run your campaign?
议员先生
Councilman?
下一个问题
Next question, please.
我们希望你能回答这个问题
We're still waiting for an answer.
议员的私生活与我们今天的话题无关
The councilman's personal life isn't relevant.
我和莉莉是在
Lily and I met...
读达特茅斯大学的第二年认识的
Sophomore year at Dartmouth.
我是预科班的调皮蛋
I was a prep-school brat.
而她是西雅图某公交司机的女儿
She was the daughter of a Seattle city bus driver.
若没有她的带领
She showed me parts of this city
我不会注意到这个城市的另一面
I never would've seen otherwise,
从那些美丽的社区蔬菜种植园
from the beauty of a community vegetable garden
到充斥着孤独流浪者的贫民窟
to the loneliness of the homeless encampments on skid row.
是她为我指明了方向
She was my compass.
如果两周之后我当选市长
And if I am elected mayor in two weeks' time...
那也是她的功劳
it will be because of her.
我不介意你愿不愿意开口
You want to run out the time, it's fine by me.
反正我照样拿工资
I get paid either way.
你知道我到这里来的原因吧
You do understand why I'm here.
是的 确定我不会提出保释
Yeah, to make sure I don't make bail.
不必担心 我妻子已经帮你做到了
Don't worry -- Wife's already got that covered.
我是来帮助你的 拉森先生
I'm here to help you, Mr. Larsen.
如果你还想出去 最好告诉我实情
If you want out, you better start talking.
有一天我下班很晚回家
I come home late from a move.
我女儿的自行车就停在车♥库♥
My daughter's bike is in the garage.
你去世的女儿
The daughter you lost.
脚踏板还在转
Pedals are spinning like she just got off it,
我叫她的名字
And I call her name...
罗茜
Rosie.
她没应我 于是我上了楼
She doesn't answer, so I go upstairs.
大家正围着桌子吃饭
And everybody's sitting around the table eating,
我妻子 儿子们 还有罗茜
My wife, the boys, and Rosie.
只不过餐桌前坐着另一个男人
Except there's some other guy at the head of the table.
不是我
Not me.
只是个梦
It was a dream.
你有什么感想
How did it make you feel?
感想
Feel?
什么感想都没有
I didn't feel nothing.
你的家人呢
How about your family?
他们如何
How were they doing?
他们很正常
They were fine.
桌前的那个男人是谁呢
So, who was that man at the table?
又戒了啊
Damn, we back to that now, huh?
很好 我跟杰克可以多抽几根了
All right, fine. More for me and Jack.
玩笑罢了 林顿
Just joking, Linden.
你确定是这个地址吗
You sure this is the address?
那个技术员说这里是服务器接...
This is where tech guy said that the server was dinged...
通信的地方 你懂的
Pinged, whatever.
是"博酥蕾"吗
This Beau Soleil?
不是 我是拉脚客
No, this is pimp my feet.
拉脚客
Pimp my feet?
想买♥♥鞋子的话去我的网站
You want to buy some sneaks, go to my website,
拉脚客.Net
Pimpmyfeet.Net.
等等
Well, what, Hey, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo.
西雅图警局 不介意我们进去看看吧
Seattle PD. You mind if we take a tour?
就是一堆跑鞋而已
It's just a bunch of sneakers, man. Who cares?
想看随便看 都是合法生意
You want to take a look, be my guest. It's all legal.
我有书面文件
I got the paperwork.
那双不错
Yeah, nice shoe.
有...
Comes in...
黑色的吗
Black?
多少钱
How much?
$90.
$90?
但你要上网买♥♥
But you got to buy it online.
我花180买♥♥过一双
I paid like $180 for mine,
但它们不是墨西哥制♥造♥
but, you know, they ain't Hecho en Mexico.
我们可以继续聊你的门面跑鞋生意
We can talk more about your fake sneaker biz.
好吗
All right?
或者聊聊你夜里那份工作
Or your night job.
服务器在哪
Where are the servers?
一个朋友的朋友介绍给我的
A friend of a friend hooked me up.
我只负责网站运行
I just host the site.
是啊
Yeah.
那带我们浏览浏览吧
So give us the tour.
我们要找赛琳的一封帖子
All right, we're looking for a post by Celine.
关于一个叫俄耳甫斯的男人的
It's all about a guy, goes by the name Orpheus.
是这个吗
This the one?
说那个男的是个变♥态♥
Called the guy a creep.
说她觉得他想... -淹死她
Said she thought he... - Wanted to drown her, yeah.
我们需要她所有的信息
We'll need her name and all of her info.
真名
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表