剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Then lose the suit.
码头工人和机械师很反感阿玛尼
Longshoremen and machinists don't take to Armani.
这正是我喜欢你的地方
That's what I love about you.
你总是心直口快
You cut right through the bullshit.
那我也直说了
So I will, too.
出事了
Something's come up.
打扰一下
I'm sorry to interrupt.
我能跟你说几句话吗
If I could just steal you for a moment.
你不能开新闻发布会
You can't issue that press release.
或许我说的还不够明白
Maybe I didn't make myself clear.
不 你说清楚了
Yes, you did.
如果你不介意的话 我还在开会
Now, if you don't mind, I'm in the middle of a meeting.
你暂缓发布 之后我会告诉媒体你全力配合调查
Hold off, and I'll tell the press how cooperative you were,
将选民的不幸遭遇放在竞选活动之上
how you put this family's tragedy ahead of your own campaign.
如果我不干呢
And if I don't?
那么你将成为阻挠
You will be the candidate
儿童凶杀案调查的候选人
who obstructed a child's murder investigation.
我等到午夜 随后就公之于众
You have until midnight, and then we go public.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
达伦
Darren...
霍德 什么事
Holder, what is it?
你在干什么 -在学校吗
What are you doing? - At the school?
好 我马上赶过来
Okay. I'll be there.
你要找我可以打这个电♥话♥
You can contact me at this number.
明天霍德警探将接手这件案子
Detective Holder will take over the case tomorrow.
感谢您的帮助
Thank you for your help.
是你让我别无选择 不是吗
You didn't give me much choice, did you?
议员先生
And, councilman?
你可以让你在学校的走狗回来了
You might want to call off your dog at the school.
他探不到什么消息
He won't find anything.
你是怎么知道他的
How did you know about him?
猜的
I was guessing.
然后我承认了
And I just confirmed it.
耽误你了
Thanks for your time.
你这是在做什么
What are you doing?
给那个记者打电♥话♥ 麦克斯·米肖
Call that reporter you know... Max Michaud.
告诉他有独家新闻
Tell him he has an exclusive,
但要等今晚伊坦尼斯公布之后才能发布
but embargoed until after Yitanes' announcement tonight.
"候选人面对危机展现正直品质"
"Candidate shows character in face of crisis."
挺不错
Not bad.
让警♥察♥开心 新闻稿就好写了
We make the cop happy. We control the story.
今晚宣布之后就叫他来见我
I'll meet him after the announcement tonight.
那我们怎么对付她
What do we do about her?
此事也许会在几小时或几天之后公布于众
Now, this may come out in the next few hours or days.
我想让你提前知道
I just wanted to keep you in the loop.
我希望不会 但世事难料
I'm hoping it won't, but you just never know.
够了 拜托 达伦 究竟什么事
Okay. For God's sakes, Darren, what is it?
我在大学时期抽过大♥麻♥
I smoked pot in college.
我知道这很蠢
It was stupid, but I know.
但我抽过 露丝
I inhaled, Ruth.
你现在还在抽吗
Are you stoned now?
什么
What?
没有
No.
你呢
Are you?
只要别被抓着和实习生乱搞就行了
Look, just don't get caught with some intern's face in your crotch.
你就是下一任市长
You'll be the next mayor.
老天
God.
这就是你要告诉我的吗
That's all you needed to tell me?
以名誉担♥保♥
Scout's honor.
爸爸
Dad!
你和妈妈怎么在这里
Why are you here with mom?
妈妈 你怎么了
What's wrong, mom?
来 宝贝 戴上帽子 别冻着了
Come here, baby. Let's get that hat on you. It's cold.
我们回家 孩子们
Let's go home, boys.
但是我想放风筝
But I want to fly my kite!
现在不行
Not now, baby.
晚点吧 好吗
Maybe a little bit later, okay?
是我 贝尔科
Hey, it's Belko.
来了好多警♥察♥
There's a bunch of cops here,
说是要看看罗茜的房♥间
said they had to look at Rosie's room.
现在带孩子们回家不太好吧
Maybe the boys shouldn't see this, right?
是的 他们好了通知我
Yeah, let me know when they're done.
了解
Got it.
你做得真棒
You did so good.
家里来了警♥察♥
Cops are at the house.
我们现在有空了
Hey, we got a little time.
一起去放风筝吧
Let's go fly that kite, huh?
太好了
All right!
来吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on, baby, let's go.
来吧 汤米
Come on, Tommy.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
我这有一块鱼排 一个素汉堡 但
I got a fish fillet and a veggie burger, but...
你打电♥话♥叫我来这干嘛 霍德
What did you call me down here for, Holder?
杰瑞 -警探
Jerry. - Detective.
给
Here you go.
在垃圾箱里发现的
Found it in the dumpster.
罗茜的假发
Rosie's wig.
参加舞会用的
From the dance.
我是林顿警探
I'm Detective Linden,
这位是我的搭档 霍德警探
this is my partner, Detective Holder.
在舞会上看到罗茜的同学请举手
Can I get a show of hands if you saw Rosie at the dance?
罗茜穿着女巫装 戴着粉色假发
Rosie was wearing a witch costume, pink wig.
有没有人在舞会后
Maybe one of you saw her after the dance,
看到她回家 或者见她上了车
on her way home, or getting into a car?
你们都没见过她吗
None of you saw her?
要我带下一组进来吗
Should I bring in the next group?
帕森斯太太 如果没收到残疾补助金的支票
Now, you let me know, Mrs. Parsons,
请务必告诉我
if that disability check doesn't show up.
我知道你等了一个多月了
I know you've been waiting over a month for it.
我会的 里奇蒙先生
I will, Mr. Richmond.
你知道我肯定投你一票
You know you got my vote.
多谢
Thank you.
请好好保重
Take care of yourself, now, all right?
谢谢你 里奇蒙先生
Thank you, Mr. Richmond.
谢谢
Thanks.
要是让伊坦尼斯发现了 她肯定会生吃了你
You know, Yitanes is gonna eat you alive if she finds out.
杰米 她已经公开给我背书
Jamie, she will already have publicly given me her endorsement.
没有后悔药吃了
No going back.
除非她在今晚之前发现
Unless she finds out before tonight.
还有时间告诉她
Plenty of time to tell her.
帕森斯太太看似瘦弱 实则不然
She looks frail... Mrs. Parsons... but she's not.
她的丈夫乔在伊♥拉♥克♥失去了双腿
Took care of her husband, Joe, for a year
她照顾了他整整一年
after he lost his legs in Iraq.
扶他到屋后门廊 帮他洗澡
Brought him out to the back porch, bathed him.
乔是个大块头
Joe was a big guy.
是嘛
Wow.
而现在她费尽周折
Now she has to fight
只为得到自己的残废补助金
just to get her disability check.
所以我们来这
That's why we're here.
别再跟我提伊坦尼斯了
I'm done talking about Yitanes.
维恩
Vern!
你好吗
How are ya?
我很好 议员先生
I'm doin' fine, councilman.
很高兴见到你 -我也是
Oh, it's good to see you. - See you too.
听着 贝尔科
Okay, belko.
等他们检查完给我电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me when they're done, all right?
行 没问题
Yep. Not a problem.
妈妈
Mom...
罗茜去哪了
Where's Rosie?
丹尼
Denny?
来 到你妈妈和汤米那边去
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表