剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
I played fair with you, detective.
我知道 也很感谢你
I know you did. I appreciate that.
我对你的信任导致竞选付诸东流
My campaign is in the gutter now because I trusted you.
我能怎么办 -缉拿凶手
What can I do? - Make an arrest.
好了 各位 上课了
All right. That was the bell, people.
各回各位 动作快点
I need you in your seats. Now.
各回各位
Now!
同学们
People!
我受够了
That's it.
把手♥机♥交出来
Give me the damn phone.
你们总喜欢给我"惊喜"
You people never cease to amaze me.
现在你们大多应该都听说罗茜的事情了
By now, most of you have heard what happened to Rosie.
心理辅♥导♥师今天一整天都会在体育馆
Grief counselors will be in the gym all day
如果有人...斯特林
for tho... Sterling.
斯特林
Sterling!
我觉得 我们可以利用上课时间
I thought, um, we could take today's class period
来谈谈这件事
to talk about it.
我知道大家都很难过
I know this may be a difficult time.
斯特林
Hey, Sterling!
斯特林 回来
Sterling, get back here!
我才不管他怎么说
I don't care what he says. All right?
总之现在办不到
I'm not gonna do it right now.
给我点时间适应 她又不傻
Give me some time to ease in. I mean, she's not stupid.
我得挂了 再联♥系♥
I-I got to go, so I'll call you back.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么样了
What's up?
什么 没事
What? N-nothing.
我说罗塞勒斯的事
With Rosales.
他啊 他做完手术了
Oh. Oh, yeah, um, he's out of surgery.
现在很清醒 但他注射了太多吗♥啡♥
He's conscious, but he's all doped up on morphine.
没有人来探望
And no visitors.
这位美女是门神
She's a prison guard.
她在暗恋我
She's got a crush on me.
那就大显身手吧
So, work your magic.
玛丽 你是玛丽吧
Yo, Mary? Mary, right?
知道吗 我以前有异食癖
Did I tell you about that time I got pica
差不多5岁的时候吧
when I was like 5?
橡皮泥不放好的话就会被我吃掉
You had to keep the play-doh locked up around me.
不过此类病例你已经司空见惯了吧
But I guess you see a lot of that, right?
罗塞勒斯先生 能听到吗
Mr. Rosales? Can you hear me?
很抱歉让你受伤
I'm sorry this happened to you.
我们知道你为什么逃跑
We know why you ran,
但这不是我来找你的原因
but that's not why I need to talk to you right now.
我知道有些时候
I know that sometimes
你会偷看学校地下室的孩子们
you watch the kids in the basement at school.
这不关我的事
That's not my concern.
我想知道 你周五晚上在地下室
What I need to know is if you saw this girl,
是否见到过这个女孩 罗茜·拉森
Rosie Larsen, in the basement Friday night.
协助我们对你有好处 罗塞勒斯先生
Helping us can help you, Mr. Rosales.
你看见她了 你确定吗
You saw Rosie there? You're sure?
确定
Yes.
她当时和谁在一起
Who was with her? In the basement?
是这个人吗
Was it this guy?
贾斯伯·埃姆斯
Jasper Ames?
你确定吗
You're sure?
你不能到这里来
You can't be here.
我是西雅图警局的
Seattle P.D.
我不知道谁让你进来的
I don't know who let you in here,
但你现在得离开了
but you're gonna have to leave now.
病人现在状况很不好
This patient is in critical condition.
听着 你们俩不能进来
Look, you two can't be in here!
冷静 我们...
Chill. We're...
别叫我冷静 我负责这个病房♥
Don't tell me to chill. This is my ward.
这个人跟罗茜一起在地下室吗
He was in the basement with Rosie?
你肯定吗
You're positive?
是的
Yeah.
玛丽 -什么事
Mary! - Yeah?
呼叫莫尔纳医生 叫保安
Page Dr. Molnar and call security!
好的
Okay.
姑娘们 冷静 我们这就走
Hey, relax, girlfriend. All right. We're leaving.
不必小题大做了
You don't have to do that.
什么
What?
恶魔
El...Diablo.
我向你们保证
I want to assure you
我们正竭尽所能
that we are doing everything we can
协助警方侦破拉森一案
to help the police solve the Larsen case.
但现在
But for now...
最重要的是 为了西雅图的人♥民♥
and, most importantly, for the people of Seattle...
我们必须一鼓作气
I think what we really need to do is take a deep breath
坚持到底
and stay the course.
在座的每一个人
Every one of you in this room
都在为改变人♥民♥的生活做出自己的贡献
is helping to change lives with the work that you do here every day.
所以
So...
让我们齐心协力赢得这次选举 好吗
Let's commit to winning this campaign, shall we?
很精彩
Nice job.
我和报社谈过了
I spoke with the register,
米肖答应为你写专栏
and Michaud is willing to give you column space,
但是必须是独家新闻
but only if it's an exclusive.
成交 -有些媒体对
Sold. - And I've got some interest
今天下午的全明星摄影活动很感兴趣
in the all stars photo op this afternoon.
我们会重点突出你的教育计划
We're gonna push your education agenda.
很好
Good.
我们只要步步为营 此事很快便会平息
Hey, we stay on message, and this is gonna blow over.
这些记者都有注意力缺失症
All these reporters... they have A.D.D.
对
Yeah.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
景色怡人
Nice view.
是的 百看不厌
Yeah. Never get tired of it.
有什么消息
What do you have for me?
我查了杰米和格温的帐号♥
Well, I checked Jamie and Gwen's accounts.
没有关于拉森家女儿的邮件
No e-mails about the Larsen girl,
但是我发现了这封数日前的邮件
but I did find this from a few days ago,
泄露了伊坦尼斯支持你的消息
leaking Yitanes' endorsement.
谢谢 内森
Thank you, Nathan.
不客气
Yeah.
克里斯·埃科斯是个整天玩滑板的小毒贩
So, Kris Echols is a meth-dealing skater punk.
高三开始后的第一个星期
He got kicked out of Fort Washington
就被福特华盛顿高中勒令退学
first week senior year.
他妈妈说他离家出走
His mom reported him as a runaway.
更重要的是
And get this.
他是贾斯伯·埃姆斯的好哥们
He's Jasper Ames' best friend.
那么只有那个看门人
So, the janitor was the only one
在舞会上看到了埃科斯那小子吗
who saw the Echols kid at the dance?
有人能证明贾斯伯也在那里吗
Anyone I.D. Jasper there?
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
罗茜和毒贩子混在一起做什么
What's Rosie doing with a dealer?
你知道现如今谁最好这一口吗
Well, who you think's getting hooked on crank these days?
家庭主妇和拉拉队长
Housewives and cheerleaders.
我去和她父母谈谈
Well, I could talk to the parents,
看看他们能否提供些情况
see if they can shed some light.
今天早上他们不停地给我打电♥话♥
They've been calling all morning,
因为里奇蒙议员的事大为光火
pissed off about the Richmond thing.
你得告诉他们孩子的死因 莎拉
Oh, and you're gonna want to tell them cause of death, Sarah...
他们有权知道
They need to know.
那个我可以搞定
I-I can do that.
我去和拉森一家谈
Talk to the Larsens.
我来吧 你负责埃科斯的家人吧
Uh, no. I'll do it. You talk to Echols' family.
遵命 老大
Okay, boss.
等等
Wait a minute.
看看这个
Look at this.
怎么了
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表