剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, come on. The car's attached to your campaign.
艾哈迈德也和你的项目有关
Ahmed's attached to your program.
你必须立即与之撇清关系 达伦
You got to start to distance yourself, Darren.
在被证实有罪之前 他是清白的
Innocent until proven guilty.
我当了15年的公益律师
I was a public-interest attorney for 15 years.
我不会放弃这一理念
I'm not about to give up those principles.
也不会公开宣布他有罪
And I will not ruin this man's life
然后毁了他的一生
by effectively declaring him guilty in public!
那么 你得回答一个问题
Well, then, there's a question you need to answer.
你想成为什么样的候选人
What kind of candidate do you want to be?
你想成为什么样的人
What kind of man do you want to be?
要么置之不理 让他雪上加霜
Do you skate by and maybe make things worse for this man?
要么站出来 维护自己的信念
Or do you stand up for what you believe in?
少说这些社会公正的废话吧 格温
Spare me the social-justice crap, Gwen.
我就是那样的人
It's who I am.
现在人们对你的印象只有5个字
Who you are is five words--
"后备箱女尸"
"Dead girl in a trunk"!
我们电视台见
I'll see you at the TV studio.
好像有两个我
It's like there's two of me.
其中的一个我
And one of them...
在任何情况下 他都知道该做什么
He knows exactly what to do. In every situation.
但问题是...
The p-problem is that...
最后的结果总是一样的
it always ends up in the same place.
还有另外一个我
And t-then there's the other me,
是我本该成为的人
the one I'm supposed to be.
但他太弱小了
He's just weak.
该当哪个 是你的选择
Your choice which one to follow.
案子进行的怎么样了
So, what's happening with the case?
似乎是那个老师干的
Looks like the teacher did it.
足以下令逮捕了吗
You close to an arrest?
也许吧
Maybe.
我该走了
I should probably get going.
斯坦 女孩的父亲
Stan. The father.
18年前 他是科瓦斯基黑帮的
18 years ago, he was thick with the Kovarsky mob--
是雅内克·科瓦斯基的左右臂
Muscle for Janek Kovarsky.
真的吗
Seriously?
还染上了赌瘾
Had a gambling problem, too.
我记得还很严重
Pretty serious, as I recall.
他没有犯罪记录
He didn't have a record.
死人是不会起诉的
Dead men don't press charges.
我是林顿
Linden.
你确定他在舞会上呆了那么久
You're sure he was at the dance that long?
谢谢
Thanks.
爸爸 -什么事
Dad. - Yeah?
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
可以 杰夫
Yeah. Hey, Jeff.
换他来
Let him in here.
贝纳特不可能给罗茜开门
Bennet could've never let Rosie in.
监视录像显示11点20分时他还在舞会
He's on tape at the dance at 11:20.
而店主说看见罗茜在10点进屋
And that storeowner saw Rosie at the apartment at 10:00.
那是谁开的门 他妻子当晚在她姐姐家
So, who let her in? His wife was at her sister's that night.
那就找她姐姐确认
So talk to the sister, confirm it.
警探
Detective!
葬礼已经开始了 议员先生
The funeral's started, councilman.
脱身耽误了些时间
I was late getting away.
我过来是为了
I wanted to be here to...
表示哀悼
acknowledge the tragedy.
非亲友谢绝参加
Well, they don't want anybody who's not friends or family.
我正要走
I was just leaving.
我们可不可以分享一些信息
I was wondering if you'd share something with me.
涉及罗茜案的不行
Not if it pertains to the Larsen case.
我知道你在查贝纳特·艾哈迈德
I know you're looking at Bennet Ahmed.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
果然是啊
So you are.
你认为是他干的吗
Do you think he did it?
我就私下一问
Off the record.
祝你愉快 议员先生
Have a good day, councilman.
周五晚上 你妹妹什么时候到你家的
What time was that, Friday night, that your sister arrived at your place?
将近凌晨1点
It was nearly 1:00 in the morning.
安波心烦意乱
Amber was real upset.
因为什么
What about?
她丈夫 还能因为什么
Her husband. What else?
我不太愿意提这事
I mean, I try not to harp on it.
你不喜欢贝纳特
You don't like Bennet?
只能说...
I would just say...
我认为他和我妹妹不合适
I don't think he's right for my sister.
就这样吧
Leave it at that.
我的这个可摘不下来
Mine doesn't come off.
当晚她跟你说具体为什么烦乱了吗
Did she tell you, specifically, what upset her that night?
她觉得贝纳特有事瞒着她
She felt like Bennet was keeping secrets.
但没说什么事
She didn't say about what.
不过我敢肯定她哭过
But she'd been crying. I could tell.
安波解释过为何那么晚才到你家吗
Amber say why she was late getting to your place?
没有
No.
她不开心
She's not happy.
这在我们意料之中
We knew she wouldn't be.
现在都很少见到她了
Barely see her now.
他好像不让她与家人来往
It's like he's made her shun her whole family.
鉴于眼前的世界局势
With the world what it is...
我是说 民族和种族间的冲突
I mean, there's a war on...
而且我
And I --
我不是有偏见
I don't mean to sound prejudiced,
但是 很明显我们是站在对立面的
but it seems pretty clear which side is which.
没错
Right.
我赞成
Amen to that.
公共广播频道
接到你的电♥话♥我很意外 参议员先生
I was surprised to get your call, senator.
议员先生 感谢你抽空前来
Councilman. Thanks for meeting.
我女儿很仰慕你 说你是个好人
My daughter admires you, thinks you're a good man.
这次谈话与格温无关 对吧
We're not here to talk about Gwen, are we?
对
No.
老话说
There's a saying
成功的政客应该懂得
that successful politicians come to understand --
先胜出 后行善
First, you win. Then, you do good.
我欣赏你的观点 参议员先生 但我倾向
Well, I appreciate your point, senator, but I'm missing --
你是在万人瞩目之下 达伦
People are watching, Darren...
大家都在估量你在党内的前途
Thinking about your future in the party,
谈论你将来能走多远
talking about how far you might go...
他们决定着你能否拥有光明的未来
People with the means to build that future.
但现在的问题是 你不懂如何取胜
But there's concern that you don't know how to win...
也许 你就是扶不起的阿斗
That maybe you're not capable of it.
这算是威胁吗
Is that some kind of threat?
是警告
It's a warning.
你赢不了 就帮不了任何人
You can't win, you're no good to anyone.
离那个老师远点
Keep away from that teacher.
划清界限
Cut him loose.
否则无异于自毁前程
Anything else will be suicide.
我会按照自己的方式处理
I'll handle this my way.
那我们就等着瞧
Then we'll see how the chips fall.
祝你今晚好运
Good luck tonight.
这样罗茜就可以在天上远远看到我们了
It's so Rosie can find us when she flies over.
走吧
Come on.
你去哪了
Where were you?
你让你父亲来找我
You sent your father to talk to me?
什么 -你以为这样有用吗
What? - You really think that would work?
是我
It was me.
是我打的电♥话♥
I called.
知道你会发火 但这是必须的
Figured you'd be pissed, but it was necessary.
你到底在说什么 杰米
What the hell are you talking about, Jamie?
听着
Look.
我们正深陷战火 达伦
We're at war, Darren,
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表