剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
He's a...
他是个复杂的男人
He's a complicated guy.
你管这叫复杂
Is that the word?
我知道我一直像个混♥蛋♥一样跟你过不去
I know I've been a great asshole to you.
但老实说
But honestly,
过去的几个月看着你们在一起
seeing you guys together for the last few months, you...
你让他表现出了最出色的一面
you did bring out the best of him.
我要回家了
I'm going home now.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我打算
Ah, I'm going to...
洗个澡 睡一觉
take a bath and get some sleep.
然后回来参加今晚的集♥会♥
And then I'm going to come back here for tonight's rally
尽我的职责
to do my job.
我一向恪尽职守 对吧
I'm always good for that, right?
我就要 我马上就走
I'm just, uh, I'm on my way out.
就剩最后几样东西
I just had a few last things.
贝尔科 听着
Hey, Belko, listen.
别走 好吗
Don't go, okay?
米琦她是有口无心
Mitch didn't mean what she said.
是啊
Yeah.
能请你把这个给汤米吗
Will you give this to Tommy, please?
我曾说会把我的旧夜明灯给他
Told him he could have my old night light.
守夜时我说的那些
What I said at the wake --
都是蠢话
that was stupid.
我太恶毒了 我说错了
It was mean. It was untrue.
你和我们是一家人
You are family.
现在我们需要你
And we need you right now.
所以 求你
So, please...
留下来
stay.
一家人
Family?
好好看看
Look around.
已经没有家了 大家都走了
There's no family anymore. Everyone's gone.
我开始习惯这种拿威士忌当午餐的生活了
Oh, I'm starting to get a tolerance for this, the single-malt lunch.
过了新年我们就没时间这样了
Yeah, well, we won't have time for this after the new year.
今天的反戈一击很完美
It was the perfect rebuttal today --
重启全明星计划
Re-opening All-Stars.
一切顺利
Ah, everything's working.
今晚的集♥会♥只会锦上添花
Tonight's rally is just icing.
格温怎么样了
How'd it go with Gwen?
她很好
She's fine.
不用担心
You don't have to worry.
好
Good.
过后我会补偿她的
I'll make it up to her after this is all over.
怎么了
What?
你
You, um...
你有什么事情瞒着我吗 达伦
You got any skeletons I need to know about, Darren?
我的工作就是全面掌握相关信息
'Cause that's my job.
如果报纸或外人知道得比我还多 我就没法帮你了
But I can't help you if newspapers and other people know more than I do.
放松点
Relax. Please.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
好吧
Okay.
你去哪了
Yo, where you been?
我四处找你
I been looking for you.
把警员都调到消防道的东面来
Move everybody east to this fire road.
带上警犬
Get the canines over here.
马上
Now.
罗 茜 · 拉 森
警探
Detective.
是她的鞋
That's her shoe --
和尸体上的那只一样
The same one as we found on her body.
装袋
Bag it.
标记为物证
Mark it as evidence.
你还好吧
Hey. You all right?
她跑进了这片地里
She ran into the field.
但他的车在消防道路上拦住了她
But his car cut her off at the fire road,
于是她跑进了树林
so she turned into the woods.
如果她当时往西跑的话
If she'd just turned the other way and run west,
她就会发现附近居民家的灯光了
she would have come up on lights, on a neighborhood.
如果她能 换个方向
If she had just... turned the other way,
她就能逃脱了
she would have made it.
就能活命了
She would have lived.
我猜你就在这里 议员先生
Thought I'd find you here, councilman.
我很忙
I'm busy.
慢走不送
You can show yourself out.
我不会耽误太长时间 只是有些奇怪
I won't keep you. I was just curious.
当车冲进湖中
When the car was going into the lake
而她在大呼救命的时候
and she was begging for her life,
你感觉如何
how'd that feel?
出去
Get out!
或许你已经麻木了
Maybe you felt nothing at all.
你骗过了所有人
You fooled everybody.
"正直的竞选人"
"The integrity candidate."
狗屁
Bullshit.
这就是乐师俄耳甫斯的故事
That's why "Orpheus the Enchanter,"
妻子死后无法再爱上任何人
a man incapable of loving anyone since his wife died.
你到底想干什么
What on earth do you think you're trying to do?
然后他四处寻找她的影子
And he looked for her everywhere --
别的女人 别的身体 但他们都不是莉莉
In other women, other bodies -- but none of them were Lily.
谁都不是 -停下 别说了
None of them were her. - You stop. You stop!
虽然看起来都很像 -不许你提她
They all looked like her, - Don't talk about her.
但都不是 这就是你为什么杀了她吗
but they're not. Is that why you killed her?!
你没权利这样说
You have no right!
两周了 你一直想毁掉我
For two weeks, you've been trying to burn me,
毁掉我的竞选 -还是罗茜威胁你
burn this campaign, - Or did Rosie threaten to tell
毁了我 -说要告诉公众你是什么样的人
ruin me, - the whole world who you are.
毁了我的所有努力 -你是多么卑鄙的人
ruin me and all the hard work I've done - How sick you are?!
我马上就要成功了 我必须那么做
now that I am so close! The things I have had to do!!
做什么 告诉我
Like what? Tell me.
告诉我你做了什么
Tell me what you've done.
我没对那个女孩做任何事
I did nothing... to that girl.
什么都没做
Nothing!
看着我
Look at me.
你知道我说的是真话
You know that I'm telling you the truth.
他说他得暂时逃避一下竞选活动
He said he needed to get away from the campaign,
就一晚
just for a night.
他从床上下来就走了
He got out of bed. He left.
我等了很久
I waited for hours.
直到天快亮了
It was... close to morning.
黎明
Dawn...
他才回来
When he came back.
湿漉漉的
And he was wet.
全身湿漉
Soaking wet.
什么意思
What do you mean?
看上去好像下过水
Like he'd been in the water.
我们相聚于此
Here we are!
他们想压住我们
They tried to keep us down,
他们想阻挠我们
they tried to derail us,
一路设置障碍
every step of the way,
但我们此刻欢聚
but here we are!
我回首过去几个月的竞选活动
When I look back over the last few months of this election,
我学到了一点 最重要的一点
The one lesson, the most important lesson
我们大家共同学到的一点
I've learned, I think we've all learned,
就是正直的价值
is the value of integrity.
六个月前 他和罗茜在一次集♥会♥上相遇
He met Rosie six months ago at a campaign rally.
他的竞选顾问提供的录像带
His campaign adviser gave up the tape,
还有关于他的不在场证明
also his alibi.
她承认罗茜遇害当晚 他俩没在一起
She admitted she wasn't with him the night Rosie was killed.
你还是没有确凿的证据
You've still got nothing concrete
证明里奇蒙当晚在那辆车上
placing Richmond in the car that night.
行了吧 他的女朋友都认为是他干的了
Oh, come on. His own girlfriend thinks he did it!
对那样的人不能草率了事 莎拉
A man like this, you can't go off half-cocked, Sarah.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表