剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Unfortunately, we only have a first name -- Muhammed.
不过我们只知道他名叫穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
And you want me to help you find this man.
你们想让我帮忙找到这个人
That's why we're here.
是的 没错
We appreciate your help. It's very important that we find him.
谢谢您的配合 这个人十分重要
And this girl is just as important to us,
这个女孩对我们也很重要
Aisha Ramallah. She's missing, as well.
艾莎· 拉马拉 她也失踪了
Have you heard about this case?
你们知道这件案子吗
No.
不知道
It's been one week.
一周过去了
We've had almost no help from the police.
警方那边什么消息都没有
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
很抱歉 这案子我们不知情
I'm not surprised, given the times we live in.
我能理解 现在是非常时期
So, while I'm sympathetic about the Larsen girl's death,
尽管我很同情拉森女孩的遭遇
I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment.
但是当下我关注的不是这件事
And as for the man named Muhammed that you're looking for,
至于你们要找的那个穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
if you remain for evening prayer,
如果你们参加我们的晚祷告
you should find about 40 of them.
会发现这里有近40个人和他同名
Good day.
祝你们好运
That was...helpful.
这也算 线索吧
Guy's got a point.
他说的有道理
Yeah, the guy's right,
没错 他说得对
but he was wearing a dress.
他还真穿着长袍
Our entire mind-set's been wrong -- defensive.
我们的心态彻底错了 竟然要防守
We've forgotten that our greatest strength
完全忘记了我们最大的优势
is not in running away from who we are, but...
不是逃避现实 而是
I've been trying to reach you all afternoon.
整个下午我都在找你
Why weren't you picking up your phone?
为什么不接电♥话♥
What are they doing here?
这些人来干什么
Adams called an emergency meeting of the City Council.
亚当斯要召开市议会紧急会议
They meet in 20 minutes.
20分钟后就开始
He's asked them to freeze all city funds
他要号♥召大家冻结所有有关
going to the Seattle All Stars Program.
西雅图全明星项目的市政资金
On what grounds?
什么理由
"A person associated with the program"
"一名与该项目有关的人"
"is a suspect in the Rosie Larsen murder case."
"是拉森女孩命案的犯罪嫌疑人"
"Since Richmond refuses to take action,"
"既然里奇蒙拒绝采取行动"
"we must."
"我们必须行动起来"
Sort of brilliant, actually.
这一招确实高明
He's trying to screw you,
他要整你
and he's gonna use every dick in the city council to do it.
于是利用所有的混♥蛋♥议员达到目的
He's calling in his chits, and the lemmings are lining up.
他一发令 那些跟屁虫就列队站好了
This will shut down the program. You want to save it?
项目会被迫停止的 你想挽回吗
You have to ask for Bennet Ahmed's resignation.
那就必须让贝纳特·艾哈迈德辞职
This specially called session of the Seattle City Council
西雅图市议会的特别会议
will come to order.
即将召开
Before we vote tonight,
今晚 在大家投票之前
I have something to say.
我有话要说
There are people who deserve punishment,
确实有人应当受到惩罚
who deserve to have something they value taken away,
一些他们珍视的东西被剥夺
something they treasure.
他们视若珍宝的东西
Maybe me, maybe you,
那些人可能是我 是你
maybe Mayor Adams over there.
也可能是坐在那边的亚当斯市长
But these kids --
但那些孩子
These 1,049 children...
那1049个孩子
who go to Seattle All Stars every day,
每天都会去西雅图全明星球场
who have nowhere else to go --
除此以外 他们无处可去
They most certainly do not deserve the punishment
所以你们今晚要惩罚的人
you're planning on doling out tonight.
绝不该是那些孩子
The worst part is you know what I'm saying is true...
最糟的是 你们知道我说的是事实
And you will vote against them anyway.
却依然要打♥压♥他们
Sounds like you got the boys down.
看来你把孩子们都哄睡着了
Hey, Mitch.
米琦
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm doing the best I can.
我已经尽力了
What's that, your fifth call?
你这是打第5通电♥话♥呢
Man, them talibans just messing with us.
老兄 那些塔♥利♥班♥是在耍我们玩
This is 106 Renton.
这里是伦顿大道106号♥
Where the hell is 106 "R"?
106R到底在哪
Everybody be hating on the po-po.
谁都恨警♥察♥
Hi, Rick. I know that you don't --
瑞克 我知道你不想
There ain't no "106 R."
根本就没有106R号♥
The ride's over here, Linden.
车在这呢 林顿
What's up, baby?
你好啊 宝贝
Linden!
林顿
I know you must be angry.
我知道你肯定生气了
All that I can say is I'm sorry. I'd like to talk.
我只能说很抱歉 我想和你谈谈
I need to, so that I can figure out what plane to take,
必须谈谈 我才好知道该搭哪趟飞机过去
so please call me.
回电♥话♥吧
Linden, you done talking to the B.F. yet?!
林顿 和你男友聊完了没
Come on!
快回来
The back exit to the store should be around here!
附近应该有商店的后门
Don't.
别
Probable cause -- as in, we have none.
没有合理原因 怎么进去
S-somebody was yelling "help!" inside,
有人在里面喊救命
so I got my probable cause.
这就是合理原因
Aye.
赞成
FBI!
联调局
FBI!
联调局
What's going on?!
这是什么情况
Seattle PD!
我们是西雅图警局的
Don't move!
不许动
Keep them down!
让他们趴下
FBI!
联调局
Fine. Come on.
行 跟我来
Yo, lieutenant.
队长
What?
怎么了
Oh, nothing.
没事
Yo, Linden!
林顿
What the hell, you got a fear of flying?
搞什么 你不敢乘飞机吗
I've got a lead.
我有头绪了
You don't want to come, you don't have to.
要是你不想跟来 不必勉强
Hey, Linden.
林顿
You got your commitment issues -- That's fine,
你不想结婚 没关系
but don't be using them to mess up my career.
可别用这招毁我前程
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表