剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
What?
我们昨天看过这个了 -再看看
We went over this yesterday. - Look at it again.
有斯特林 有罗茜 还有
Sterling, Rosie, and...
原来克里斯是这样神不知鬼不觉地
That's how Kris got into the dance
混进舞会的
without anyone recognizing him.
他戴了个面具
He wore a mask.
恶魔
"El Diablo."
失踪少女被证实死亡
现在 各位 我们距西雅图水岸
But here we are, folks... just days away from the birth
重建计划开工只有几日之遥了
of Seattle's Waterfront Renewal Project!
由市长主持 耗资4460万美元的
Groundbreaking on the mayor's $44.6 million dream project
圆梦工程将于明日举♥行♥奠基活动
takes place tomorrow.
此工程将使10亿美元...
This will allow more than $1 billion...
我很惊讶他竟没有拿拉森家女孩大做文章
I'm surprised he didn't throw in a jab about the Larsen girl.
他不必如此
He didn't have to.
我名誉受损已成定局
The damage is done.
伊坦尼斯尚未正式宣布支持他
Yitanes hasn't officially endorsed him yet.
这是好消息
That's good news.
水岸工程是他唯一的王牌 他心知肚明
The only thing he has is the waterfront, and he knows it.
我们要步步为营 达伦
We stay on message, Darren.
那工程是在浪费纳税人的钱
It's a waste of the taxpayers' dollars.
只是为他自己和社区建设基金会敛财而已
It's lining his pockets and the C.D.F.'s coffers.
他让你的项目都没有机会实施
He's stealing from programs like yours
那些都是有利国计民生的好项目
that really make a difference.
格温 不用对我说教了
Gwen, spare me the sound bite.
我知道是谁泄的密
I found our leak...
是谁告诉媒体伊坦尼斯的事情的了
Who went to the press about Yitanes.
为什么 我不明白
Why? I don't get it.
他一直忠心不二 这说不通
He's always been loyal. This doesn't make sense.
是的 但
Yeah. Well...
事实摆在眼前
There you have it.
他一人侍二主
He's playing both sides.
暗中帮助亚当斯
Helping Adams.
就算你输了 他也可捞个一官半职
Hoping if you lose, he'll get an appointment.
真是莫名其妙
That's ridiculous.
这是唯一合理的解释 达伦
That's the only thing that makes sense, Darren.
你了解他
You know him.
对他而言这只是场政♥治♥游戏
This is just a game to him.
我之前很信任他
I trusted him.
他不在乎
He doesn't care.
他只想渔翁得利
He just wants to win.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
准备好上场打球了吗
Hey. Ready to play some hoops?
我们5点前得赶到公园做宣传
We got to be at the park at 5:00 for that press thing.
拉森家那边有何进展
Any luck with the Larsen family?
他们不接我们的电♥话♥
They're not answering our calls.
好吧
All right.
要不我们去讨好讨好他们
Maybe we butter them up?
给他们送点玫瑰 白玫瑰
Send them some roses? White roses.
不 别送花
No. No flowers.
花会凋零
Flowers die.
她是淹死的
She drowned?
罗茜是淹死的
Rosie drowned?
我觉得该让你们知道
I thought you should know.
我们看了报纸才知道那个政客与此有关
We had to find out about that politician in the paper.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
事情本不该如此
That shouldn't have happened.
他是不是
Did he...
他是不是凶手
Is he the one who did it?
我们现在只知道竞选团队有很多车
All that we know right now is that the campaign had a lot of cars.
有人在周六上午给那辆车报了挂失
That particular one was reported stolen on Saturday morning.
所以你们现在谁都没抓到
So, you haven't arrested anybody yet.
我们正在努力 拉森先生
We are working on it, Mr. Larsen.
另外我得找你们
There's a couple of things that have come up
进一步了解一下情况
that I need to ask you about.
罗茜提过一个叫克里斯·埃科斯的人吗
Did Rosie ever mention a Kris Echols to you?
他就住在街尾
Well, he lived down the street.
他和罗茜小时候常在一起玩 怎么了
Him and Rosie used to play together when they were little. Why?
罗茜跟他还有联♥系♥吗
Did Rosie keep in touch with him?
没了 很久没联♥系♥了
No. It was a long time ago.
他们全家大概三年前
He and his family moved away from the neighborhood
从这搬走了
like three years ago.
大概是因为他吸毒
He had problems... drugs, I think.
那罗茜呢
What about Rosie?
她曾酗酒或嗑药吗
Did she ever drink or use drugs?
不
No.
你为什么问这个
Why are you asking that?
我们要广撒网
We're throwing a wide net,
跟你女儿有任何联♥系♥的人都不能放过
looking at everybody that your daughter associated with.
没什么特别原因
No particular reason.
他看起来是个好孩子
Well, he seemed like a good kid.
对
Yeah.
她走得痛苦吗
Did she suffer?
我们认为车掉进水里时
We think that she was probably unconscious
她已经晕厥了 所以... 不痛苦
when the car went in, so...no.
好了 阿曼
All right, Aman.
准备好迎接最后一击了吗
You ready for your final beatdown?
别以为你能得逞
If I thought one was coming!
21分 是空心球哦
21... Oh, yeah! Nothin' but net, D.R.!
加油一举搞定吧 议员先生
You need to wrap it up, councilman.
下次再战 阿曼
Next time, Aman.
到时打得你落花流水
You won't know what hit you.
很高兴大家能来到现场
All right, glad you guys got to see this in action.
本次全明星赛将分别在全市35个公园举♥行♥
This all stars program is in 35 parks around the city
这也是里奇蒙议员打黑的关键活动
and a key component to councilman Richmond's anti-gang initiative.
伊坦尼斯议员真的因为拉森谋杀案
Is it true Councilwoman Yitanes has pulled her endorsement
而撤回了她的背书吗
because of the Larsen murder?
无可奉告 那车怎么解释
No comments? What about the car?
查明藏尸的那辆车是谁在开了吗
Any news on who was driving the car the girl was found in?
我们怎么会知道呢 那辆车被偷了
Uh, how would we know? The, uh, the car was stolen.
好吧 谢谢 保持联络
Okay. Thanks a lot, guys. We'll be in touch.
别再给他们放料了 达伦
Don't give them any more fodder, Darren.
让这件事自生自灭吧
Let this thing burn itself out.
不可能的 杰米
That won't happen, Jamie.
竞选团队里有人泄密
There's a leak in the campaign.
没错
Yeah.
有人把伊坦尼斯的背书捅了出去
Someone tipped off the press about Yitanes' endorsement.
导致了现在这局面
And now this.
是警♥察♥干的 他们向来长舌
The cops leaked this. They never keep their mouths shut.
也有可能是伊坦尼斯自己说漏了嘴
And Yitanes probably blabbed herself.
现在每个人都两面三刀 达伦
Everybody's playing both sides now, Darren.
这就是游戏精髓所在
It's the name of the game.
是吗
Yeah?
你要集中注意力
Hey, you stay focused.
我们只有23天时间扭转局面
We've got 23 days to turn this thing around.
我们能行
We can do it.
想什么呢 一定要做到
Hell, we're gonna do it.
无往不利嘛 不是吗
We always have, right?
克里斯13岁就开始嗑药了
Kris started using drugs when he was 13.
先是大♥麻♥ 后来是什么 我也不清楚
First it was pot, then...I don't know.
高中时开始吸冰♥毒♥
The meth started when he was in high school.
那现在你儿子身在何处
Well, where's your son now?
上次我想帮帮他
Last time I did try to get him some help,
结果发现他已经走得太偏
I found him at marginal way.
你知道桥边那个地方有多恐怖吗
You know, that horrible place by the bridge?
我不知道他这次又犯了什么事
I don't know what he did this time.
也不想知道
And I don't want to know.
你就记住他有个爱他的妈妈
Maybe you could remember that he has a mother that loves him
每晚在为他祈祷就行了
and who prays for him every night.
可怜天下父母心
They all do.
哥们 能分我点吗
Yo, man. Can I get some of that?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表