剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
不知是谁把收音机带到公园来了
Somebody brought a radio out to the park.
那首歌♥怎么唱的来着
What was that song?
拥有你的爱
Hmm, I got your love
我就...
And I got...
他很喜欢那首歌♥
Some song that he loved.
后来我们就合着拍子跳起舞来
And we just started dancing.
我们就那么跳着
There we were, the two of us,
像两个傻瓜 全然不在乎别人的眼光
dancing like fools, not caring if anybody saw.
不知道什么时候 杰克变了
I don't know when that changed...
他不再开心
Jack being happy.
可是他曾经是快乐的
But he was.
那晚 就在这里 他很快乐
I know he was, that night, right here.
我儿子曾经很快乐
My son was happy.
请现场鉴定科请立刻前往莱弗利街3012号♥
CS Unit needed down at 3012 Leverage Street.
发现一具白人男子的尸体 身份不明
Body of an unidentified Caucasian male--
年龄在10到13岁之间
10 to 13 years of age,
身高1米六左右 体重约50公斤 棕色头发
5'3", 110 pounds, brown hair.
法医正赶往现场
Coroner's en route.
还需要两个分队赶往现场
We need two more units on scene.
不是他
It's not him.
去莱弗利街3012号♥
3012 Leverage Street.
你不用过去 -开车 求你了
You don't need to be there. - Go. Please.
他在哪
Where is he?
你是林顿警探吗 -他在哪
Detective Linden? - Where's he?!
拦住她 -放开我
Don't let her through! - Get away from me!
别让她
Don't let her--
林顿 等
Linden, st--
我们回车上去吧
Let's get back to the car.
我得看看他 -别看了
I just need to see him. - No, you don't need to see.
听话 回去 -放开我
Come on, get back in-- - Get off of me!
不是他 林顿 -杰克
It's not him, Linden! - Jack!
不是他 -杰克
It's not him! - Jack!
杰克 放开我
Jack! Ugh! Let me go!
已发现被害人的身份证
We've got an I.D. on John Doe.
正在查明受害人身份 请等待
Please stand by for an I.D. on the victim.
被害人身份已确定
We've got positive identification on the victim
姓名 丹尼尔·麦克林托克
as a one Daniel MccLintock.
麦克林托克 名字叫丹尼尔
M-c-c-l-i-n-t-o-c-k. First name Daniel.
住址是阿伯丁 黑斯廷斯街549号♥
Address is 549 Hastings Street, Aberdeen.
被害人家长正在赶来的路上 请等待
Parents en route. Stand by.
走吧
Let's go.
好好收拾他
Kick his ass.
必须的
No doubt.
我是霍德
Yeah? Holder.
你好霍德
Hey, Holder,
我是伯恩斯坦 搜查令批下来了
it's Bernstein. Warrant's signed.
赌场取款机的监控录像马上送到你办公室
ATM footage from the casino is en route to your office.
我这就回去
I'll be there.
好的 告诉林顿这个消息 好吗
Oh, yeah, let Linden know, will you?
她要是以为我躲着她 会火冒三丈的
She'll blow a gasket if she thinks I ducked her on this.
我明白 会告诉她的
I hear that. Yeah, I will.
好的 回见
All right, later.
行 谢了 -再见
All right. Thanks. - Bye.
我找了你
I looked...
一整天
everywhere for you today.
你不知道我都经历了什么
You have no idea what I went through.
我只想知道为什么
Just tell me why.
什么为什么
Why what?
为什么骗我
Why you've been lying to me.
不知道
I don't know.
你去哪了
Where were you today?
我说了你别生气
Promise you won't get mad?
我和爸爸在一起
I was with dad.
等等 倒回去
Yo, wait. Go back.
停
Pause.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表