剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
It's okay. Yeah?
还行吧 是吗
Feeling it?
感觉到了吗
Feeling what?
感觉到什么
The sugar rush.
吃糖吃得很兴奋的感觉
Kind of. Whatever.
有点吧 随便啦
I'm in.
我打入内部了
Adams admit to planting the leak yet?
亚当斯承认他在我这安插了内鬼了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Give me some time.
给我点时间
You know where to find me.
你知道去哪找我
How'd you know it wasn't me?
你怎么知道我不是内鬼
Because if you wanted to screw me,
如果你想毁掉我
you'd have found a smarter way to do it.
你会找个更聪明的方法
Excuse me, gentlemen,
打扰一下 先生们
Detective Holden from Seattle PD
我是西雅图警局的霍德警探
I'm looking for this girl.
我在找这个女孩
Have you seen her around?
你们在这里见过她吗
Yeah, I've seen her.
是的 我见过她
She come here with that guy over there... in the photo.
她跟那边那张照片里的男人 一起来的
思想却很老成
你虽年纪轻轻
去感受一下你未知
跨越你的极限
感受所有东西
尝试所有东西
How about the two of you finish it right here,
你们在这里来个了结怎么样
mano a mano?
一对一
What say you? Winner take all?
意下如何 输了主动退选吗
Much as I'm sure the mayor
虽然我相信市长
would love to show off his full-court game...
很想大展身手 秀一下他的全场球技
I think I'll take my chances with the voters.
但我还是得让选民来决定我的命运
Darren Richmond.
达伦·里奇蒙
No, I'm telling you, Linden, this is stupid.
不 我跟你说 林顿 这太蠢了
Did you ask if he had seen her?
你问过他是否见过她吗
No, the driver couldn't I.D. Her.
没见过 司机认不出她
I need you to check again.
我要你再确认一次
Yeah, whatever.
行 随便你
Yo, chief, take one last look?
老大 再看最后一遍好吗
You seen this girl?
你见过这个女孩吗
No.
没见过
Jack? I'm here. Let's go.
杰克 我来了 咱们走吧
Gotcha, Lucy.
抓到你了 露西
Just a matter of time.
不过是时间问题罢了
Rick!
瑞克
You scared the crap out of me.
你吓死我了
Look, you couldn't make the tasting...
既然你不能飞过去尝尝这些
I brought the tasting to you.
我就只好专程把它们送来给你了
Regi was in on this? Yes.
瑞吉知道这事吗 知道
Was Jack, too?
杰克也是吗
Yes, everybody lied to you.
对 大家都骗了你
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表