剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Where'd he drive to?
或许他没乘轮渡去公园
Maybe he didn't take the ferry back to the park.
他是公众人物 竞选市长什么的
Public figure... Running for mayor.
他不想被人堵在船上 无路可逃
You don't want to get stuck on a boat, nowhere to run.
尤其不想让人发现汽车行李箱里
Especially not with an underaged girl
还躺着个未成年少女
in the trunk of your car.
所以他可能选了条安静的路返回
So maybe he took a quiet drive
没有人会看见或是认出他
where no one would see him or recognize him.
通往赌场的路就只剩北面了
The only other way to or from the casino is north,
越过市区边界
past city limits...
最后驶过苍凉桥
over Desolation Bridge.
这解释了多出的英里数
And that's the extra mileage.
桥上有个收费亭
There's a tollbooth on the bridge.
申请获取当晚和隔天凌晨的监控录像
Requisition the camera footage from that night and the next morning.
议员先生 对于今天爆出的
Councilman, can you comment on reports
绯闻一事 你作何回应
that have surfaced about your alleged affairs?
那完全是垂死挣扎的竞选团队所做的荒谬指控
Groundless allegations by a failing political campaign on its last legs,
我也不必明说是谁了
and I won't mention whose.
关于此事 我不再发表看法
And that's all I'll say about it,
因为今日
because today,
我们聚于此是为了庆贺社区胜利
we're actually here to celebrate a community victory --
西雅图市全明星项目的重新揭幕
the reopening, citywide, of my Seattle All-Stars!
很期待在今晚的集♥会♥上再与你们见面
All right, we look forward to seeing you all at tonight's rally,
但现在 先来打打篮球吧
but right now, let's play some hoops!
昨晚你去哪了
Where were you last night?
还是把注意力集中在如何度过今天吧
Why don't we just focus on trying to get through the day.
今晚还有集♥会♥
We've got that rally tonight.
格温 莉莉死后 我曾误入歧途
Gwen, I was in a bad way after Lily died.
我得承认 那样很病态
It wasn't healthy -- I admit it.
但当你我相恋时 我就改变了
But it stopped when you and I started.
格温 看着我
Gwen, look at me.
你知道我说的是实话
You know I'm telling you the truth.
他们在等你
They're waiting for you.
你该意识到 那个男人
Now, you do realize that this man
极有可能是西雅图的新任市长
will most likely be Seattle's new mayor.
所以警探 请谨慎对待
So you need to tread cautiously, detective,
不要轻率地做出言过其实的结论
and not plunge headlong into some overwrought theory
以免证据不足 无法对薄公堂
that can't be proved in a court of law.
我们正在向州公路巡逻队申请获取
We're requisitioning footage from state highway patrol
苍凉桥上的监控录像
for the cameras on Desolation Bridge.
如果他在车内 那就有证据了
If he was in that car, we'll have proof.
就像你在加油站获得的"证据"吗
Oh. Just like the "proof" you had at the gas stations.
我和霍德会亲自再去彻查一遍
Me and Holder will go out and re-canvass ourselves.
搜证员八成查漏了
The unis probably missed something.
那祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
等你需要商讨实际警侦工作的时候
And you let me know when you have some actual detective work
再来找我好了
you'd like to discuss.
你好 杰克
Hi, Jack.
很高兴你玩得很开心
I'm glad you're having a good time.
真不错 你们在做什么
That's great. What are you guys doing?
他真那么做了
Did he really?
听上去很有意思
That sounds like fun.
来看看这个
Yo. Check this out.
准备回家时 就让你♥爸♥打我电♥话♥
Have your dad call me when you're ready to come home.
我去接你
I'll pick you up.
好 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
再见
Bye.
他毕竟是他父亲
He is his father.
你说得对
Hey, right on.
但要是他搞不定
But, I mean, if he don't work out,
杰克还有我呢 接下来...
Jack's always got me. So...
议员风流韵事曝光
议员风流韵事曝光
里奇蒙不用总在妓♥女♥身上花钱
Yeah, Richmond didn't always have to pay for it.
他身边还有免费的
He had freebies on the side.
你留意到里奇蒙的女人们有什么共同点吗
You notice something about Richmond's women?
她们都有棕色长发 棕色眼睛
They all got brown hair, brown eyes,
雪白的肤色 都是同一型
white, pale skin -- it was the same type.
罗茜也是这一型
It's Rosie's type.
没错 看来他偏爱深色
Yeah, he's got a thing for brunettes --
还喜欢溺死她们
a fetish for drowning them.
是的 好在艾莉娜死里逃生
Yeah. Aleena -- she was the dry run.
也可能是这些女孩遇害
Could be one of these girls too.
康奈尔太太
Mrs. Connell.
我是林顿警探 这位是霍德 西雅图警局的
Detective Linden, Holder -- seattle Police Department.
我在电♥话♥里说过了
Look, like I told you on the phone,
我没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to you people.
报纸没有证据证明我和达伦有染
The papers have absolutely no proof about Darren and I.
该死 看来那小子肯定用了某种有力手段
Damn. Homeboy's got to be packing some kind of punch,
你们这些女的没一个肯说实情
'cause none of you ladies are talking.
可能他花了钱让你闭嘴
Maybe he's paying you off.
我没必要听你说这些
I don't have to listen to this.
对 但相信你丈夫肯定会洗耳恭听
No, but I bet your husband will be all ears...
知道自己的妻子
knowing his wife was making
在过去某段时间总给她的老板打深夜电♥话♥
all kinds of late-night phone calls to her boss back in the day.
凌晨两三点之类的
2:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m.
那段时间里"业务"往来很频繁吗 麦格
Lots of business transactions during those hours, Meg?
没人逼你说谎
No one's asking you to lie.
若真♥相♥会带来伤害 那你定是做了亏心事
Hey, if the truth hurts, you ain't living right.
不管你们认为达伦干了什么 你们都错了
Whatever it is you think Darren's done, you're wrong.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
正直 慷慨
Noble, generous.
他夫人的死让他非常悲伤
He has a deep sadness in him since his wife died.
就在那段时间...
And that's...
我们相爱了
when he and I became lovers.
他会把他的悲伤 情感
He's good at compartmentalizing his grief,
藏起来 藏得很深
his emotions, shutting off.
我想...
I think...
那让他成为杰出的领导者
that's what makes him a great leader.
他不会让其他人看到他的伤口
He doesn't let others see his wounds.
你曾是他的竞选顾问
You were his campaign adviser.
为何要离开
Why'd you leave?
你恐吓过你 伤害过你吗 麦格
Did he frighten you, Meg, or hurt you?
没有 你的猜想太荒唐了
No, that's ridiculous.
我离开是因为...
I left because...
因为留在他身边太痛苦
because it hurt too much to stay.
我已经把知道的都告诉你们了
Now, I've told you all I know.
请离开吧
Just please go.
让我来帮你拿
Let me get that for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
大着肚子 干什么都无比费劲
It's like... trying to steer a battleship.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 没事 别哭
Hey, hey, no, it's -- it's okay.
听我说 小姐
Listen, miss...
不管过程如何艰辛
no matter how it seems,
我可以跟你说 孩子...
I-I can tell you that a baby...
会是你生命中最美好的存在
greatest thing that can happen to your life.
你有几个孩子
How many kids do you have?
三个
Three.
我有三个孩子
I've got three... children.
我猜你一定是个好父亲
Well, I bet you're a great dad.
祝你好运 小姐
Good luck, miss.
你做到了 泰丽阿姨
You did it, aunt Terry!
现在你试试
Now you try!
你能行的
You can do it.
在那呢 赶紧跑
There. Run, run!
你能行的 丹尼
You can do it, Denny!
飞起来了 我成功了
It's flying! I'm doing it!
我们一会儿就要回家了 孩子们
We've got to head back home soon, boys.
一定要回去吗
Do we have to?
我拿到了
Hey, I got it!
丹尼 你真棒
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表