剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
What, now Sterling's run off,
没人能找到她吗
nobody can find her?
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你待在家 等着罗茜回来
Just stay here in case Rosie comes back.
我要出门了
I'm going out.
斯坦 警♥察♥询问了胎记 伤疤
Stan, the cops were asking about birthmarks and scars
还有首饰 一切能辨认她身份的信息
and jewelry and anything they could identify her with.
所以我跟他们说了那条...
So I told them about, you know, that...
那条她常戴的项链 小蝴蝶项链
that necklace she always wears, that little butterfly necklace?
他们为什么会问这个
Why are they asking about that?
她才17岁
She's 17.
还不懂事 从来只顾自己痛快
She's dumb. She's not thinking about anybody but herself.
对
Yeah.
我会找到她的 好吗
I'll find her. Okay?
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah.
好
Okay.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
警犬嗅到气味了
K-9 picked up a scent.
就在我们发现羊毛衫的那条小路上
Started at the fire road where we found the sweater.
看来她在树林里绕着跑
Looks like she ran a zigzag through the field,
到这里停止了
ended up here.
你清查了可能的藏尸地点没
You sweep for possible burial sites?
查了 但没有发现
Yep. Nothing.
我不知道 可能她不在这
I don't know. Maybe she's not here.
地图在哪
Where's the map?
她父亲的不在场证明没有问题
Dad's alibi checked out.
露营营地的停车场有车辆记录
The park ranger logged vehicle plates at the campsites.
拉森的车没离开过
Larsen's car never left.
你和她父亲谈过吗
Did you have a talk with dad?
他没有嫌疑了 -你得和他谈谈
He's not a suspect anymore. - You need to have a talk.
让各小队再进行一次清查
And get the units to do another sweep.
已经清查了两遍 还用警犬找了一遍
We did two, plus the dog.
你不是想学现场调查吗
Are you wanna to learn how to work a scene?
我可没停着 林顿 都找了几个小时了
Been working it, Linden, for hours.
这就是凶杀调查组 别想着休息了
Welcome to Homicide. Clock never stops.
你不是还要赶飞机吗
I thought you had a plane to catch.
警探 有线索
Detective, got something.
你好 我是林顿 怎么了
Yeah. Linden here. What is it?
发现疑似藏尸地点 在树林东北角
Got a possible burial site, northeast corner of the woods.
亚当斯趁我们在学校 宣布了
Adams announced his new anti-gang funding package
他最新的反帮派筹资方案
while we were at the school.
很好
Great.
由此看来他一直在暗中发力
Now it looks like he was on board all along.
你不该取消 -我别无选择
You shouldn't have canceled. - I didn't have a choice.
等等 我们为何不好好利用一下这件事
Wait a second. What if we play into this thing?
孩子失踪 家人绝望
Missing kid, desperate family,
你放下一切竞选活动寻找她 竞选受到影响
you pulling out all the stops to find her, campaign be damned?
不不 天赐良机啊 达伦
No, no, no. This is perfect, Darren...
杰米 -尤其是如果最后孩子死了
Jamie...... - ...especially if the kid ends up dead.
杰米 你闭嘴
Jamie, shut up.
亚当斯就会像蠢猪一样 他已经
Adams will look like the douche bag that he already...
我们绝不会利用他人家庭的悲剧来
We're not using a family tragedy for a...
造势
a sound bite!
他知道伊坦尼斯的背书了
He knew about Yitanes' endorsement.
[民♥主♥选举中 某位有声望的政♥治♥人物公开支持某位候选人]
什么
What?
我们还是担心一下团队里的奸细吧
There any staff we need to worry about?
里奇蒙
Richmond.
达伦 我是麦格 《时代》周刊来电
Darren, it's Meg. The Times called.
还是那个记者 他想问些问题
That reporter again... He's asking questions.
我现在不方便接受采访
I can't really talk right now.
这事很重要
This is important.
他问我什么时候开始为你工作
He's asking about when I worked for you.
他知道你曾经犯的错误
He knows about your trips.
那些早就公开了
My trips are public record.
并没完全公开吧
Not all of them.
那些事只有你知道 麦格
Only you knew about those, Meg.
格温和杰米也知情
Gwen and Jamie knew about them, too,
但泄密的不是我
and I'm not the one blabbing.
我得挂了 达伦
I got to go, Darren.
多谢 麦格
Thanks, Meg.
小乔乔 你好吗
Hey, Jinxie Jo. How you doing?
她在哪
Where is she?
罗茜在哪
Where's Rosie?!
她没告诉我 但他父母都出城了
She didn't tell me, but his parents are out of town.
周五她为舞会盛装打扮了一番
And on Friday, she got really dressed up for the dance,
她每次这么做就说明要去见他
and she does that when she's gonna meet him.
贾斯伯
Jasper.
她在贾斯伯家 拉森先生
She's at Jasper's house, Mr. Larsen.
斯坦
Stan?
罗茜和那小孩在岛上
Rosie's on the island with that kid.
什么 和贾斯伯 你确定吗
What? With Jasper? Are you sure?
是的
Yep.
我现在去接她
I'm going to pick her up now.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
别再担心了 好吗 宝贝
No more worrying, okay, babe?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好的 -爱你
Okay. - Love you.
说吧
Yeah?
找到拉森家的女儿了 在她男朋友家
Found the Larsen girl with her boyfriend.
她朋友提供的信息
Friend gave it up.
斯特林吗 霍德安排警车跟踪她了
Sterling? Holder put a car on her.
他没有
No, he didn't.
而且我也没同意让你动用警犬队
And I didn't authorize you to bring in a K-9 unit either.
你亲眼见到拉森家的女儿了吗
Did you talk directly to the Larsen girl?
小女孩去找男友"寻欢作乐"
Some teenybopper got laid.
仅此而已 结案了
End of story. It's over.
再说你不是要赶飞机吗
And don't you got a plane to catch?
林顿 有发现
Linden, got something.
妈妈
Mama!
收拾一下吧 收工了
Wrap it up. We're done.
她人呢
Where is she?
你给我马上离开
You need to leave, like, right now,
不然我就报♥警♥了
or I'm gonna call the cops.
你把我女儿藏哪去了
Where the hell is my daughter?!
她不在这 她不在这
She's not here! She's not here!
罗茜
Rosie?!
她不在这
She's not here.
她不在这
She's not here.
她不在这
She's not here.
罗茜
Rosie?
罗茜 起来 马上跟我回家
Rosie, get up. We're going home now!
看吧
See?
我说了罗茜不在这里
I told you Rosie isn't here.
快走啊 林顿
Let's go, Linden!
宝贝 我想吃比萨
Hey, babe. I'm thinking pizza.
我去机场接了你和杰克以后
How about we grab a couple pies
咱们去吃怎么样
after I pick you and Jack up from the airport?
听起来不错 瑞克
That sounds great, Rick.
我为周日的烤肉聚会想出了一个点子
Oh, I had this sick idea for Sunday's barbecue.
我怕杰克嫌闷
Jack's gonna be bored out of his skull...
你在磨蹭什么
What's the holdup?!
稍等一会 -所以我准备买♥♥一个
Give me a minute. - ...So I'm gonna get
蹦蹦床给他
one of those bounce-a-rama things...
你20分钟前就是这么说的 -然后把他
You said that 20 minutes ago! - Throw him in there
跟其他孩子一起扔进去
with a couple other kids,
让他们在里面疯跳疯玩
let them bounce the crap out of each other
大人们就可以喝个烂醉了
while the "grown-ups" get wasted.
仔细想想 也许我也会跳进去一起疯呢
Come to think about it, I might jump in there myself.
你不会嫌弃我的 对吗 -我们走吧
No judgments, right? - Let's go!
走啊 -你在听吗 莎拉
Let's go! - You there, Sarah?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表