剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
我要是赌徒一定把宝押在这个推理上
I'd bet on it if I was the gambling type.
你不是吗
You're not?
你刚才在那里表现不错啊
That's a pretty nice score you made back there.
你这是在干嘛 "20个问题"吗
What is this, "20 questions"?
感觉像第一次约会似的
It's like a first date.
你难道对我有兴趣吗 林顿
Are you checking me out, Linden?
这世上有大把女人分不清好男人坏男人
There's plenty of women with poor judgment out there.
我相信你会走好运的
I'm sure you'll get lucky.
现在不行 我正处在禁欲期
Not now. I'm, uh, celibate.
禁掉做♥爱♥吗
Celibate as in no sex?
本来就是这个意思 不是吗
That's what it means, don't it?
已经6个月了
Six months now.
个人原因
Personal reasons.
不错啊
That's nice.
第一次约会通常不会聊这个
It's not the usual convo on a first date,
但是你有种魔力 林顿
but there's just something about you, Linden,
让我想要敞开心扉
that just makes me want to open up.
接下来聊我吃什么做什么运动吗
We moving on to my diet and exercise next?
如果我还知道什么
If I knew anything else,
上次谈的时候我就提了
I would have mentioned it the last time we spoke.
艾哈迈德老师和罗茜·拉森属于什么关系
What was the extent of Mr. Ahmed's relationship with Rosie Larsen?
我说了 是纯粹的师生关系
I told you -- It was strictly teacher-student.
否则我会解雇他的
I would have fired him otherwise.
是啊 就像炒掉那个偷♥窥♥狂门卫那样
Yeah, like you fired that peeking perv janitor?
学生们爱说是非 老师也一样
Students gossip. So do teachers.
也许你听说过什么
Maybe there's something you heard
之前你以为无关紧要的事情
you didn't think was relevant before.
他在另一所学校出过点事
There was an incident at another school.
不了了之
Nothing came of it.
那姑娘精神不稳定
The girl was mentally unstable.
给我们她的名字 还有吗
We'll need her name. Anything else?
我希望里奇蒙议员不会再被牵涉其中
I do hope councilman richmond doesn't get dragged into this again.
他对学校的工作总是很支持
He's always been an advocate for the schools.
谢谢配合 我们再联♥系♥
Thanks for your time. We'll be in touch.
我一直对艾哈迈德老师的妻子有所疑惑
And I've always wondered about Mr. Ahmed's wife.
她怎么了
What about her?
你不知道吗
Oh, you don't know?
她是他以前的学生
She was one of his former students.
我们想跟你谈谈 艾哈迈德太太
We need to talk to you, Mrs. Ahmed.
谈什么
Why?
不如我们进去说吧
Why don't we talk inside, okay?
好吧
Okay.
罗茜·拉森是你丈夫的学生吗
Rosie Larsen was a student of your husband's?
贝纳特马上就回来
Bennet will be home in a little bit,
你们想等会再过来也行
so if you guys want to just come back, you can.
不了 我们在这等
Nah, no. We'll -- We'll wait.
你也是 对吧
You were, too, right?
你说什么
Excuse me?
他的学生
Student of his?
格林维尔高中
Greenville High?
是的
Yeah.
我当时读高三 贝纳特非常年轻
Uh, I was a senior, and Bennet was really young.
大概23岁吧
He was like 23.
我毕业之后我们才开始约会
We didn't start dating until after I graduated.
我上高三的时候 也喜欢上了我的生物老师
I had a crush on my bio teacher senior year --
布里格先生
Mr. Briggs.
但我没那么幸运 他已经结婚了
But I didn't get so lucky. He was already married.
我那时常常在课后给他写纸条
I used to write him these notes after class,
他会回信
and he would write me back.
很幼稚 但是...
It was innocent but...
很美
nice.
贝纳特也会这样
Bennet would do that.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
他会给我写一些很长的信
He would write me these really long letters,
鼓励我 追求自己的梦想
telling me to... pursue my dreams,
不管它将我带向何方
wherever they took me.
是不是很傻很幼稚
It was stupid, I guess.
不 很温馨
No, it's sweet.
你上周末在家吗 安波
Were you home last weekend, Amber?
我在我姐姐家 怎么了
I was at my sister's. Why?
这阵子你不太方便出门吧
Probably don't get out too much these days, huh?
勉强可以
I get by.
我姐姐住在伦顿 我开车去的
My sister lives in Renton, so I took our car.
贝纳特不让我乘公车
Bennet didn't want me to ride the bus.
你丈夫在你读高中时给你拍过短片吗
Did your husband take any movies of you, senior year?
没有
No.
为什么这么问
Why?
能借用下卫生间吗
Mind if I use your bathroom?
好啊
Um...Yeah.
走廊尽头 左手边
It's just down the hall to the left.
你什么时候...
So, when are you, uh, you know...
生吗 -对
Due? - Yeah.
下周
Uh, next week.
我想要个儿子
I wanted a boy,
但贝纳特很想要个女儿
but Bennet really wanted a girl.
你不担心你丈夫
You ever worry about your husband
夜不归宿吗
not coming home at night?
不
No.
为什么要担心
Why would I?
那些穿迷你裙的小丫头
All those young things in miniskirts
向老师投怀送抱什么的
throwing themselves at the popular teacher.
我是说
I mean...
不
No.
我不担心
I don't worry.
但你不知道你丈夫在周五舞会结束之后
But you don't know what time your husband came home
是几点回家的对吗
Friday night after the dance, do you?
我知道
Yeah, I do.
他到家时给我打了电♥话♥ 十点左右
He called me when he got home. It was like 10:00.
他用家里座机打给你的吗
Oh, he called you from here?
不 用手♥机♥打的
No, he called me from his cellphone.
是啊
Yeah.
我们在浪费时间 应该去抓艾哈迈德
We're wasting our time. We should be picking up Ahmed.
理由呢 -他手上有化学品
What's our PC? - He's got chemicals.
他家到处都是塑胶制品
He's got plastic all over the place.
你得承认
I mean, you got to admit,
他看起来像是在清理犯罪现场
it looks like he's cleaning up a crime scene.
这还不够
That is not enough.
我们必须证明罗茜当晚去了他的公♥寓♥
We have to put Rosie in his apartment that night.
我们再这样磨磨蹭蹭
Every minute we're wasting,
证据都会被他销毁光了
he's out there destroying evidence.
威尔
Hi, Will.
查一下拉森的组织细胞样本里
Yeah, I need you to check Larsen's tissue samples
有没有氢氧化铵
for ammonium hydroxide.
知道这个东西吧
You ever hear of it?
好的 等你的结果
Okay. Let me know.
你没什么地方可去吗
You got somewhere to be?
你呢
Don't you?
索开头 玛结尾 不是要去索诺玛吗
Starts with an "S," Ends with an "A" -- Sonoma.
邮递员送来的
This just came by messenger.
说是只能给议员一个人看
It says it's for you only, councilman.
喂
Hello.
收到我的小礼物了吗
Did you get my little present?
刚收到
Looks that way.
希望你不会一枪毙了邮递员
Just don't shoot the messenger.
我想回来为你效力 达伦
I want back in, Darren.
大冷天的 一个人在外 很孤单
It's lonely out here in the cold.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
格温 我想跟你谈谈
Gwen, we need to talk.
电视广♥告♥还有一个小时就要开拍了
We're shooting the TV spots in an hour.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表