剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Her real name.
艾莉娜· 德赛琦
Aleena Drizocki.
这是你们要找的人吗 俄耳甫斯
This the guy you wanted? Orpheus?
是的
Yep.
我们需要他的所有信息
We'll need everything that you have on him.
他订过的所有女孩 所有日期
All the girls that he booked, all the dates.
抱歉 俄耳甫斯的帐号♥注销了
Sorry, your boy Orpheus closed his account.
邮件呢
What about his E-mail?
有了
Got that.
是个网邮帐号♥ 假名 代理服务器
It's a webmail account, fake names, proxy servers.
他什么时候注销帐号♥的
When did he close the account?
应该在10月5日凌晨4点左右
Looks like October 5th around 4:00 a.m.
就是罗茜被害当晚
That's the night Rosie was killed.
孩子们终于去写作业了
Boys just started their homework, finally.
我去订点中国菜
So I was just gonna get some Chinese.
你要来点左宗棠鸡或者炒肉丝吗
You okay with General Tsao's and some pork fried?
贝尔科在哪
Where's Belko?
给他带他常点的那个吗
Should I just get him the usual,
跟他一样恶心的菜
that crap that he likes 'cause he's disgusting?
贝尔科走了
Belko's gone.
什么
What?
我炒了他
I fired him.
我以为你们会很高兴呢
I thought you of all people would be happy about that.
斯坦回来了怎么办
What happens when Stan gets home?
不知道
I don't know.
你什么时候去保他出来
Well, when are you bailing him out?
没这打算
Oh, I'm not.
我们没钱了
We don't have any money.
所以你就让他继续被关在那吗
So you're just gonna let him sit there?
他在输光家产之前
Stan should've thought of that
就该想到会有这么一天
before he gambled away our entire savings account.
斯坦不会那么做的
Come on. Stan wouldn't do that.
你不了解他
You don't know Stan.
我知道他会为了你们付出一切
I know that he would do anything for you and the kids.
你煮了几餐饭
Okay, so, what, you cook a few meals,
做了几次家务
you run a few errands,
突然间你就成了我家跟我人生的专家了吗
and now all of a sudden you're an expert on my life and my family?
去你的 米琦
Screw you, Mitch.
你甚至不了解自己的女儿
You didn't even know your own daughter.
你什么都不准她做
You never let her do anything.
总是大学这个大学那个的
It was always "college this" and "college that."
你把她闷死了
You suffocated her.
那我该怎么做
Well, what was I supposed to do?
让她到处乱跑 泡夜店
Just let her run around and sneak into bars and get high,
像她的泰丽阿姨一样
so she could be like her cool aunt Terry,
在酒吧打工 以为自己还是17岁吗
who's still living like she's 17 and working in a bar?
也许...
Maybe...
她想要点别的
She just wanted other things.
难道你不想体验点别的事情吗
I mean, didn't you ever want other things?
我不想 泰丽
No, I didn't, Terry.
但显然你比我更了解我的女儿 所以...
But apparently you knew my daughter better than I did, so...
我不了解
I didn't.
也许我们都不了解
Maybe none of us knew her.
我知道你做过什么
已 发 送
你招的小姐 到了吗
She show up yet, your big date?
还没 她迟到了
No, she's late.
我跟你说 林顿
I'm telling you, Linden,
客户服务没以前那么好了
customer service just ain't what it used to be.
好吧 艾莉娜的帖子是找到俄耳甫斯的唯一线索
Yeah, well, Aleena's posting's are our only link to Orpheus,
所以你最好努点力 霍德
so you better be willing to put out, Holder.
提起这个 你什么时候也去约约会
Yo, speaking of, when are you going on some dates?
你男人在加州也不联络你
You know, your man in Cali's MIA
德 雷 克 斯 勒
德 雷 克 斯 勒
里奇蒙竞选的主要捐助者
里奇蒙竞选的主要捐助者
杰克也去了芝加哥
and Jack's running off to Chicago.
林顿 你还在吗
Linden, you there?
你知道德雷克斯勒是里奇蒙的主要捐赠人之一吗
Did you know Drexler is one of Richmond's top donors?
那又怎么样
So?
里奇蒙可能会知道相关情况
Richmond might know something relevant.
我的约会对象来了
M-my date's here.
注意安全
Be safe.
你是爱德华吗
Edward?
我叫赛琳
Celine.
幸会
Enchantee.
事后付款也可
Afterwards is fine...
你可以考虑是否有下次
for future ref.
第一次找我们是吗
First date, huh?
是他们要你讲♥法♥语吗
They make you say all that French stuff?
还是纯属私人风格
Or is that your personal touch?
如果你再这么古怪
If you're gonna get snippy,
那今天就到此为止
we can call it a night.
太迟了 因为...
It's too late, 'cause...
你已经收过款了
we already made a deal.
你接过三次客
Three priors --
至少可以关90天
that's 90 days minimum...
小姐
mademoiselle.
周五晚上你难道就没别的事可做吗
Don't you have anything better to do on a Friday night?
你没有吗
Don't you?
现在你难道不该待在图书馆学习吗
Shouldn't you be at the library right now, studying?
要是你毕不了业可就丢脸了
I mean, it'd be a shame if you didn't graduate
因为到那时 你只能替人登记牌照
'cause you had to stamp license plates.
那...
So...
现在要干什么
What now?
聊聊天吧 坐下
We have a little convo. Sit down.
快坐下
Sit down.
面向我
Face me.
你想说什么
What about?
俄耳甫斯
Orpheus.
抱歉 我不知道这名字
Sorry, not familiar with the name.
这就是你警告其他女孩要远离他的原因吗
Is that why you warned all the girls to stay away from him?
瞧 你只是彩排
See, you were the dress rehearsal.
但她不是
She wasn't.
他不像杀人犯
He didn't seem like a killer.
看上去很温柔
He seemed really sweet.
很忧郁
Kind of sad.
直到他将我带到水岸边
Till he took me down by the waterfront...
开始描述溺水的感觉
started to talk about what it would feel like to drown --
水灌入肺中
water filling your lungs,
体温降低带走了所有感觉
hypothermia taking away all feeling.
我才开始感到害怕
Started to creep me out.
他叫什么名字
Okay, what was his name?
他们不会把这类信息告诉我们
They don't tell us that kind of stuff.
别胡扯了
That's bullshit.
你知道他是谁
You know who he is.
否则你不会被吓得这么厉害
Otherwise you wouldn't be so damn scared.
听着
All right, look...
是汤姆·德雷克斯勒吗
was it Tom Drexler?
是他 对吗 就是他
It was him, right? It was him.
死在后备箱里的可能是你
That could've been you in that trunk.
如果你想逮捕我 那就动手
If you're gonna take me in, then do it.
否则你就是在浪费我的时间
Otherwise, you're wasting my time.
拉森 你被保释了
Larsen, you made bail.
没 有 新 邮 件
你好 -雷 我是林顿
Hey. - Hey, Ray, it's Linden.
我想让你坐在我的办公桌旁守着
I need you to sit in front of my desk for me.
如果收到邮件回复 就通知我
Let me know if I get a response to an e-mail.
你不能用手♥机♥收邮件吗
Can't you just get e-mail on your phone?
不行 我不能把手♥机♥当电脑用
No, I don't use my phone as a computer.
我儿子就深受其害
I've seen what it's done to my son.
知道了 -谢谢
Got it. - Thanks.
喂
Hello?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表