剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
那个死去女孩的照片 电视上播的那个
Of that dead girl, the one who's in the news.
你儿子把照片电邮给了他的所有朋友 林顿女士
Your son e-mailed them to all his friends, Miss Linden.
我很努力地试着理解这一切
I'm trying really hard to be understanding here.
但你怎么能任其发生
But how could you let this thing happen?
我不知道
I didn't know.
你得盯紧他 再见
Well, you need to keep an eye on him. Goodbye.
我每天都会想起
I think about it every day.
想起因为我的自私
About the life I took away...
而流逝的生命
because of my selfishness.
我想知道自己能否得到原谅
I wonder if I can ever be forgiven.
我知道以人的本性很难做到
I believe it is in fact against our nature
原谅...
to forgive...
让愤怒随风而去
to let go of our anger.
这是一个艰难的选择
It is a conscious choice.
我几乎不可能祈求
One that seems almost impossible to ask...
让你们
of you...
那些最为爱戴
those who loved...
莉莉·里奇蒙的人
Lily Richmond most.
或许这不可能
Maybe it is impossible.
但如果你们可以
But if you can...
那就请你们
Please...
原谅我
forgive me.
一连串与种族有关的事件
The string of race-related incidents is believed
是由近期联调局对于雷尼尔谷清♥真♥寺的
to have been triggered by a recent FBI raid
一次突袭引发的
on a Rainier Valley mosque.
新闻来源还称
Sources also say
罗茜·拉森一案的主要嫌疑人
the lead suspect in the Rosie Larsen case
可能也与那间清♥真♥寺有关
may have ties to that mosque, as well.
这些事件和那些破坏事件
These events, along with incidents of vandalism,
让雷尼尔谷的居民
have made many residents of the Rainier Valley
不敢走出家门
afraid to leave their homes.
请勿换台 以免错过这则新闻的最新...
Keep it here for the very latest on this breaking --
很好
Great.
现在我们要和索马里黑帮手拉手
Now we're gonna have to hold the Somalis' hands
才能叫他们去投票了
to get them to the polls.
那还得人家愿意出门才行
That's if they go at all.
他到底去哪了
Where the hell is he?
我们得马上把亚当斯的故事公布于众
We've got to get this Adams story out now.
达伦不会用这条故事的
Darren's not gonna go for it.
是吗 你以为你有多了解他
Right, 'cause you know him so well?
是的 我很了解他
Yes. I do.
那你就应该知道他很懦弱 格温
Then you know he's weak, Gwen.
而且你也该知道 他会因为懦弱而输掉竞选
And you know he's gonna lose this thing because of it.
当然啦
Of course...
就算他不同意发表
if he says no...
也可以有其他很多方式泄露给媒体的嘛
lots of other ways a story could get to the press.
你要是敢这么做的话
You do that...
我就会把你的行径公布于众
I'll make sure everyone knows.
不会再有其它竞选委员敢雇你
No campaign will have you,
除了秘书文职部门
except maybe in the secretarial pool.
达伦 你跑哪去了
Darren. Where have you been?
不知道看新闻没有
I don't know if you've been watching the news,
不过 新闻对我们很不利
but it's -- It's not good.
把故事发给媒体
Release it to the press.
什么 -把亚当斯的故事发给媒体
What? - Release the story on Adams.
现在就发
Now.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
拜托 你就给我这种狗屁理由啊
Come on! You got to do better than that!
有什么大不了的
W-what's the big deal?
那些照片就在电脑里放着
You left them right on the computer!
你知道你不该看我的文件
You know that you're not supposed to touch my files!
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
你给那个女孩的家人带来了多大的伤害
what you put that girl's family through?
我就知道
Figures.
你只在乎其他人的家庭
You only care about other people's families.
我受够了你这种不可一世的态度
I've had about enough of your smartass remarks.
是吗 那你怎么不干脆把我送去跟老爸过
Yeah, well, why don't you just send me to live with dad?
你♥爸♥10年前就抛弃了我们 所以...
Your dad left 10 years ago, so...
那应该是不可能发生的了
that's probably not gonna happen.
你只能跟着我了
I'm all you got.
斯坦
Stan?
斯坦
Stan?
他们找到了一件罗茜的上衣
They found one of Rosie's shirts.
他们很快就要逮捕那个老师了
They're gonna arrest the teacher soon.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
公园
The park.
一个人静静
Thinking.
这是好事 斯坦
This is good, Stan.
米琦
Mitch.
我们要着眼于未来 米琦
We got to focus on the future, Mitch.
未来
The future?
已经过了一个礼拜了
It's been a week!
我知道今天早上发生的事
I know what happened this morning.
儿子们差点就...
The boys could have been...
我们还要尽到做父母的责任 米琦
We have responsibilities, Mitch.
我没尽责吗
I'm not the one taking responsibility?
是你允许她周末一个人待在家里的
You let her stay home that weekend.
要是你没那么严格
And if you weren't so strict,
也许她就不会有事情瞒着我们
maybe she wouldn't have hid things from us.
有关亚当斯市长的劲爆新闻
Breaking news about Mayor Adams today.
来了 -据线人向3频道透露的文件显示
Here we go. - A source has disclosed documents to Channel 3
市长每月花费1500多美金
which indicate that the mayor was paying upwards of $1,500 a month
疑似用于金屋藏娇 其情妇名为简妮尔·史蒂文斯
for an apartment housing his alleged mistress -- a Janelle Stevens,
她曾在亚当斯行政部门做实习生
a former intern in the Adams administration.
你真的怀了市长的孩子吗
Is it true you're pregnant with the mayor's child?
你们无权出现在这里 知道吗
You have no right to be here, okay?!
无可奉告 无可奉告
I have no comment! No comment!
这是私人住♥宅♥ 走开
Thi -- This is private property, okay?! Go away!
市长给了你一大笔封口费吗
Has the mayor been paying you to keep quiet?
别缠着我 拜托 别烦我了
Leave me alone! Please, stop it!
你们没有权力出现在这里 走开
You have no right to be here! Go away!
求你们离开吧
Go away, okay?
走开
Go away.
林顿
Hey, Linden.
小家伙怎么了
What's with little man?
没事 你来这做什么
Uh, nothing. W-what are you doing here?
这里风景真好
Sweet view.
怎么 你现在住在这吗
What, you -- you living here now?
暂时是
For a little while, yeah.
我监听了贝纳特的电♥话♥
I put a tap on Bennet's phone.
是联调局启发我想到这个主意的
Got the inspiration from the Feds.
我向电♥话♥公♥司♥申请了紧急监听系统
Set up an emergency wiretap with the phone company.
一旦监听到可疑信息
We get something...
就可以找法官签法♥院♥调令
we get a judge to sign it off
将其作为呈堂证据
and make it admissible.
你什么都不告诉我 我总得做点什么
Had to do something while you were shutting me out.
我猜你已经把一切都打点好了
And that's all arranged, I'm guessing?
是啊 埃利奥特法官
Yeah. Judge Elliot.
我当缉毒警的时候就认识他了
I know him back from my narco days.
我跟他就像是
Me and him are like...
总之不会有问题的
It's not gonna be a problem.
在我们有任何突破之前 不要告诉奥科斯
Until then, we don't need to tell Oakes.
我知道
I know.
那么
So, um...
你有什么
is there something, uh...
你有什么要问我的吗
is there something you want to ask me?
没了 现在没了
Not anymore, no.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表