剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
不退票
Uh, nonrefundable.
是的 可以说了吗
Yeah, you ready?
5689...
1700...
我问过地板公♥司♥了
So, I talked to the flooring company.
你在便利店中彩票了吗
Did you win the match 4 at Circle K?
不 玩21点赢的
No, it was Blackjack.
享用了一顿瑞士自助餐
Got a smorgasbord down there.
言归正传 那个地板公♥司♥
So, anyways, like I was saying, uh, the flooring company?
艾哈迈德说他们取消了原计划 对吧
Ahmed said he canceled on him, right?
对
Yeah.
恰恰相反
Other way around.
是他周五晚上给他们打电♥话♥说不用来了
He called them Friday night, told them not to show.
没错 他在说谎
That's right. He's lying.
关于那短片说不定也是瞎扯的
Probably lied about that film, too.
他怎么不喝
Why isn't he drinking?
我猜你和议员先生
I gather you and the councilman
已经是老相识了
have a long history together.
从第一次市议员的竞选就在一起了
Since his first city council run.
那为什么要背叛他 说吧
So why'd you betray him? Come on.
你可以实话实说
You can be honest here.
是他不守诺言吗
Did he go back on a promise?
没给你应得的报酬吗
Not give you the raise you deserve?
里奇蒙是个理想主义者
Richmond's an idealist.
满口仁义道德 公平竞争之类的
Oh, ethics this, fair play that.
全都是鬼扯淡
It's all bullshit.
胜者 就为王
You win, you win.
败者 便为寇
You lose, you go home.
市长先生 我跟你说
Come on, let me tell you something, mayor.
政♥治♥就是一场战争 不是吗
Politics is war, all right?
你想在擂台上站下去吗
You want to step in the ring?
那就沉迷在血腥之中吧
You better like the taste of blood,
如果做不到
and if you don't,
就乖乖让位给适合之人
you better step aside for somebody who does.
我觉得你把他说得太一无是处了
Oh, I think you're selling the man a little short.
在那么短的时间内 达伦来到这里
In no time at all, Darren's come here
建立了真正的虹盟[少数派联盟]
and built himself a real rainbow coalition --
黑人 同性恋 妓♥女♥还有瘾君子
Blacks, fruits, whores, and drug addicts.
你没事吧
You feeling all right?
怎么突然变死人脸了
Frankly, you look like a dead person.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
好小子
Attaboy.
休息一下吧
Time to rerack.
一切都与水岸工程息息相关
It's all about the waterfront.
水岸工程
Ahh. Waterfront?
那是我获得开♥发♥商
That's what gets the developers,
建筑公♥司♥和交易工会支持的法宝
the construction companies, the trade unions.
如今工程正式启动 市长之位非我莫属
Now that we've broken ground, I'm bulletproof.
听着
Look, I, uh
我得走了
I got -- I got to get out of here.
有趣的是你在竞选活动中提到了工厂
Funny thing you mentioning plants in campaigns.
伊坦尼斯也对我用了那一招
Yitanes tried to pull that move on me.
是吗
Really?
疑神疑鬼的老女人
Paranoid old bitch.
"控制狂"女士
Miss "has to know everything."
你是怎么发现她有此意的
H-how'd -- How'd you catch her?
对付此事我有一双火眼金睛 詹姆斯
Oh, I got a nose for that sort of thing, James.
一看便心知肚明
I can sniff them out.
不能相信任何人 对吗
Can't trust a one of them, can you?
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
天啊
Oh, God.
在学校里我们基本上没时间吃午饭
We have, like, no time to eat lunch at school.
所以下次你可别忘了
Well, that's why you should take your lunch
带好午饭去上学
and not forget it this time.
知道吗 你想吃点什么
Okay? You want something to eat?
我只是在帮你铺铺床 汤米
I'm just making up your bed, Tommy.
我直到17岁还尿床
I wet my bed until I was like, uh, 17.
你才没有
You did not.
是真的
Yeah, I did.
你会告诉我妈吗
Are you gonna tell my mom?
不会
No.
那是你们为女儿挑选的连衣裙吗
Is that the dress you picked for your daughter?
是的
Yes, it is.
它很漂亮
It's lovely.
她穿上一定美丽动人
She'll look beautiful in it.
可以给我吗
May I?
谢谢 拉森先生
Thank you, Mr. Larsen.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们想看看她穿着此裙的模样吗
Would you like to see her in the dress?
只需片刻即可
It'll only take a few moments.
老兄 你得去洗个澡
Brother, you need a shower.
才失业三天你就比乞丐还委靡不振
Three days out of work, you look worse than these guys.
是的 我感觉好极了
Yeah, well...I feel awesome.
为什么 你和亚当斯谈妥了吗
Why? You and Adams tie the knot?
不是 原来罪魁祸首并不是他
No. No, it turns out he's not the one.
是伊坦尼斯
It's Yitanes.
是她陷害我吗 -是的
She set me up? - Yep.
为了让她的丈夫拿到那笔生意
Made sure her husband got his deal.
我声明一下 我可从来没信任过那个母夜叉
And for the record, I never trusted that battle ax.
那是谁在为她卖♥♥命
Who's she using?
我不知道 还没挖得那么深
I don't know. I haven't gotten that far yet.
格温以前不是伊坦尼斯的手下吗
Didn't Gwen used to work for Yitanes?
调查我竞选活动和办公室的职工人事档案
Check the employee records of my campaign, of my office staff.
查找与伊坦尼斯有关的人员
Look for any links to Yitanes.
谢谢
Thanks.
不谢
Yeah.
她看起来很漂亮
She looked pretty.
我们的罗茜很漂亮 对吗
Our Rosie, didn't she?
我得给车加油 快见底了
Got to get oil. It's running low.
油呢
Where's the oil?
他们没货了
They were out.
谢谢 内森
Thanks, Nathan.
不客气
You got it.
这是媒体有关
Press...
里奇蒙的打击犯罪计划的资料
on Richmond's anti-crime programs.
他在校外计划方面也颇有建树
He's been doing a lot with after-school, too.
我们想要选民们牢记他才是货真价实的
We want to remind voters that he's the real deal,
人♥民♥的好市长
that he's the people's mayor.
那是必然
Definitely.
当然 与此同时 还必须对年轻选民有吸引力
And, of course, appeal to young voters at the same time,
比如说展现他的运动才华
maybe showcase his athletic side.
他的运动才华
His athletic side?
对
Yeah.
我是个导演 不是搞特技的
Look, I'm a director, not a special-effects monkey.
你能先看看资料吗
Could you just take a look at the package?
有何想法
Thoughts?
说实话 我现在很难集中精神
To be honest, I'm having a hard time focusing,
因为我在不停回想
'cause I keep thinking about
那个周二清晨五点
5 a.m. on a Tuesday morning,
和你一♥丝♥不♥挂♥百般缠绵
last time I saw you wearing anything.
我不禁怀疑那才是我来这里的真正原因
And I'm wondering if that's why I'm here.
这就是我的想法
Just my thoughts.
不着急 慢慢来
Take your time.
谢谢
Thanks.
周五晚上 艾哈迈德把妻子支出家门
So, Friday night, Ahmed gets the wife out of the house,
把罗茜带回家鬼混
brings Rosie over to get it on.
后来事情黄了
Then -- Bam -- something goes wrong,
这位仁兄便连夜开车
and the brother's taking a moonlight drive
去了探索公园
to discovery park.
他取消了和地板公♥司♥的预约
Cancels the flooring company
就可以在妻子回家之前清理现场
so he can, uh, clean up before the wife gets home.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表