剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
加强警力 -对完美世界的含糊描述
Police outreach... - Describing a vague dream of a perfect world
并不能解决实际的问题
doesn't quite answer the question.
"责任源于梦想"
"In dreams begin responsibilities."
这可是智者之言 市长先生
Those are wise words, Mr. Mayor.
对世界的美好梦想 对个人的美好梦想
The dream of a better world. The dream of a better self.
这两点正是我竞选背后的雄心壮志
These are the ambitions behind my campaign's programs.
社区投资 以及可持续的就业
Uh, the community-investment and sustainable-jobs initiatives.
我们时常会迷失自我
You know, from time to time, we forget who we are
忘却我们的初衷
and why we do what we do.
因此 我们才会举♥行♥选举
That's why we have elections --
重新指明我们共同前进的方向
to redefine where we're all going, together.
明确我们共同的梦想
We define our dreams together.
在我看来 有更伟大的梦想
And it does not seem naive to me to want more,
更高的追求 并不幼稚
to reach out for more
起码不会比市长先生妥协现状的行为幼稚
than the mayor's corporate status quo.
您好像错过出口了
Uh, I-I think you just missed the exit.
拉森先生
Mr. Larsen?
纵容暴♥力♥罪犯
When you coddle the violent criminal,
就等于纵容犯罪
you approve the commission of crime
放任这些罪犯
a-and you let them loose again
危害我们的社区 荼毒我们的孩子
amongst our communities, our children.
我必须再次重申
And, again, I need to point out...
议员先生没有给我们做出任何
we see no concrete, viable alternative
实质性的可行方案
offered from the councilman.
里奇蒙议员
Councilman Richmond?
实际上 我有一个很好的例子
Actually, I have the perfect example of the kind of initiative
来反驳被市长批判了一整晚的政策
that the mayor has been disparaging all evening.
我们的社区教育计划
It is a community education program,
每个参与活动的社区
and every neighborhood that's hosted it,
每个参与的学校都见证了这一点
every school we've gone into has witnessed
不仅帮派活动显著减少
not only significant decreases in gang activity,
毕业率也大幅上升
but increases in graduation rates.
你指的是哪个计划
Which program are you referring to?
这是一个我引以为豪的计划
A program I am very proud of.
"西雅图全明星计划"
It's called Seattle All Stars,
也已取得了非凡的成功
and it's been an unqualified success.
这就是我所说的纵容
This is what I mean about coddling.
是不是
Now, isn't it true...
这个计划里的首席导师之一
That one of your leading mentors in that program
就是罗茜·拉森谋杀案的主要嫌疑人呢
is the chief suspect in the Rosie Larsen murder?
没上法庭 就认为一个人有罪
It is ridiculous to consider that a man who has not
这简直荒唐至极
been charged with a thing.
议员先生 这是真的吗
Councilman, is this true?
警方没逮捕任何人
No one has been arrested.
在我们国家 有个东西叫做诉讼程序
We have a thing called due process
并且行之有效 -我觉得或许
in this country, and it works. - I can't help but think
你的同情心过度泛滥了 议员先生
your sympathies are misplaced, councilman.
今天的辩论与罗茜·拉森的案子无关
This debate is not about the Rosie Larsen case.
我觉得有很大的关系
It seems pretty relevant to me.
我认为罪犯就应该被关进监狱
I think violent criminals should go to prison.
而议员先生却想要维护他们的名声
The councilman wants to protect their reputations.
你完了 小子
You're done, son.
你们前进的大门已经关闭
The state of Washington is off-limits.
收拾包裹回家吧 因为两周之后
So pack your bags, 'cause in two weeks,
你的生涯就完蛋了
your little career flames out.
我再重申一次 此人并非嫌疑犯
I will say it again -- The man is not a suspect.
只是与案件相关而已
He is a person of interest.
贝纳特·艾哈迈德在这里吗
Is Bennet Ahmed here?
那个老师吗 他走了
The teacher? He left.
大家都走了
Everybody left.
他什么时候走的 拉森太太
When did he leave, Mrs. Larsen?
斯坦送他回家了
He got a ride home with Stan.
你留下 我顺着回艾哈迈德家的路追
Stay here. I'll follow the route back to Ahmed's.
继续给他打电♥话♥
And keep calling him.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你赢不了 就帮不了任何人
You can't win, you're no good to anyone.
离那个老师远点
Keep away from that teacher.
划清界限
Cut him loose.
否则无异于自毁前程
Anything else will be suicide.
我会按照自己的方式处理
I'll handle this my way.
那我们就等着瞧
Then we'll see how the chips fall.
祝你今晚好运
Good luck tonight.
这样罗茜就可以在天上远远看到我们了
It's so Rosie can find us when she flies over.
走吧
Come on.
你去哪了
Where were you?
你让你父亲来找我
You sent your father to talk to me?
什么 -你以为这样有用吗
What? - You really think that would work?
是我
It was me.
是我打的电♥话♥
I called.
知道你会发火 但这是必须的
Figured you'd be pissed, but it was necessary.
你到底在说什么 杰米
What the hell are you talking about, Jamie?
听着
Look.
我们正深陷战火 达伦
We're at war, Darren,
而且恕我直言 要上战场的话
and, all due respect, you show up at a gunfight
光靠正面形象是无法活命的
with more than just your good looks.
你私自打电♥话♥给我父亲
You called my father?
瞧瞧看啊 这都是谁
Well, well, well, look who we have here.
你一直不接我们的电♥话♥啊 杰米
You haven't been answering our calls, Jamie.
是想脚踏两条船吗 孩子
Like to hedge your bets, huh, kid?
"公平竞争"先生 "公正严明"先生
Mr. Fair Play. Mr. Transparency.
真是鬼话连篇
What a load of shit.
他刚被解雇你就拉拢他
Not my fault you snapped him up
这不是我的错吧
as soon as he hit the water, is it?
我喜欢你们的新广♥告♥
Love the new commercial.
我们知道你们不怎么饿
We know you're not that hungry,
但多少吃点好吗 -好的
but try to eat anyway, okay? - Okay.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
拉森太太
Mrs. Larsen.
很高兴你能来
So glad you could come.
请节哀顺变
So sorry for your loss.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表