剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第一季 第一集
我是林顿
Yeah, Linden here.
第 一 日
退至警戒线后 对 就是你
Back behind the tape. Yeah, you heard me.
莎拉 真抱歉
Sarah, sorry about this.
队长说今天你当值 所以
Lieutenant said you were on call, so...
尸体在哪里 -在输送机棚里
Where's the body? - Conveyor shed.
一名流浪汉几小时前发现的
Homeless guy found her a couple hours ago.
无名女尸 无身份证明 没有钱夹
Jane Doe, no I.D., wallet.
法医还在路上 你是第一个抵达现场的
Coroner's on route. You're the first one here.
先上楼 再顺着斜道走
Got to go up the stairs. Follow the ramp.
就能看到了 要我陪你吗
You'll find her. You want me to walk you through?
不用 我行的 谢谢
No. I'm good, thanks.
你周几走 周五吗
You're out of here, what, Friday?
不 今天
Nope. Today.
一路顺风 莎拉
一路顺风 莎拉
*她是个最佳拍档*
*For she's a jolly good fellow*
*她是个最佳拍档*
*For she's a jolly good fellow*
*她是个最佳拍档*
*For she's a jolly good fellow*
*无人可以否认*
*Which nobody can deny*
给她拿个杯子
Give her a glass.
瑞克 还在吗
Rick, are you still here?
瑞克
Rick?
瑞克
Rick?
骗到你了吧
I so had you.
才没 你才是查理·布朗呢[被捉弄对象]
Unh-unh, Charlie Brown with the football.
[典出漫画 查理·布朗即史努比的主人
好友露西常拿足球捉弄查理让他摔跤]
看来露西是想被打屁屁啊
I think Lucy needs a spanking.
我连问都不用问
I'm not even gonna ask.
杰克在哪里
Where's Jack?
把他扔在学校了
Dropped him off at school.
他生气了没
Is he mad?
他15岁了 不叛逆才不正常
He's 15. It's his job to hate us.
他会想通的 我会让他想通的
He'll come around, or I'll make him.
我的小甜心觉得索诺玛如何
What does, uh, candy cane feel about, uh, Sonoma?
在杰克看见之前赶紧把那玩意儿弄走
Pop that damn thing before Jack sees it.
好
Okay.
搬家公♥司♥几点来
What time are the movers coming?
一小时后
In an hour.
瑞吉打电♥话♥说
Oh, Regi called and said
想在我们走之前带杰克出海兜兜风
she wanted to take Jack for a spin on the boat before we leave.
或许该由她在婚礼上把我交给新郎
Maybe she can give me away at the wedding.
[西式婚礼习俗 本应由新娘的父亲将新娘交给新郎]
你♥爸♥妈会介意吗
What'll your parents think about that?
谁在乎 你怎么想
Who cares? What about you?
准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
做什么
Do what?
公♥寓♥卖♥♥了 工作辞了
Sell the condo. Quit your job.
把你的宝贝儿子从他同学身边带走
Move your, uh, kid away from his cool friends.
嫁给我
Marry me.
你知道我不善言辞
You know I'm not one for words.
好在你只用说两个词
It's a good thing you only need two of them.
那是叫我的
Mm. That's me.
为什么你今晚不和我们一起飞过去
Why can't you fly down with us tonight?
小甜心不喜欢一个人的旅行
Candy cane wants to play.
好 好
Yeah, okay.
机票在冰箱上
Tickets are on top of the fridge.
九点半的航♥班♥
Flight's at 9:30.
我愿意
I do.
什么
What?
嫁给你
Want to marry you.
机票在冰箱上 九点半的航♥班♥
Tickets on the fridge. Flight's at 9:30.
去机场前我们还有些时间
No, we'll have a few hours before the airport.
能带杰克出海很棒啊
It would be great to take Jack on the water.
该死的破门 你在这里做什么
It's a bad door. Uh, w-what are you doing here?
你是 有什么事吗
Uh, who are... can I help you?
当然 这是我的办公室
Yeah. This is my office.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是霍德 县里派过来的 你是林顿吗
I'm Holder from County. Are you Linden?
莎拉 你在听吗
Sarah, you there?
在 我得挂了 今晚见 瑞吉
Yeah. I got to go. I'll see you tonight, Regi.
对 我是林顿
Yeah, I'm Linden.
我以为你已经走了
I-I thought you'd be out of here by now.
但如果你还需要时间 我可以在外面等
But, I mean, if you need more time, I can wait outside.
不用 没事 进来吧 我快完事了
No, it's okay. No, no. Come on in. I'm almost done.
我来
I got it.
我的错
My bad. I got it.
给
Here...
我听说你要搬去洛杉矶了
So, I hear you're moving to L.A.
旧金山那边
San Francisco area.
奥克兰吗
Um, Oakland?
索诺玛
Sonoma.
索诺玛 很不错
Sonoma. That's nice.
对
Yep.
气候宜人 阳光沙滩
Nice weather, ocean, beaches...
最讨人厌了
Hate that shit.
那你肯定超爱这里
You must love this place, then.
哎呦
Ouch.
"瘾君子"自以为是毕加索吗
Crackhead thought she was Picasso?
"瘾君子"6岁的儿子画的
Crackhead's 6-year-old son drew it.
他也嗑嗨了吗
He get iced, too?
没
No.
那 那孩子是怎么了
So, what happened to the kid?
迫不及待要搬进来了 对吧
Don't waste time moving in, do you?
不是 县里那边早早就放我来了
No. Uh, County cut me loose early, so, uh...
可是有棘手大案等着你呢
Well, you got a tough act to follow.
你收拾好了吗 莎拉
You wrapped up here, Sarah?
好了 都收拾好了
Yep. All done.
好 探索公园那边有人报♥警♥
Good. Got a call down at Discovery Park.
去看看吧
Check it out.
最后一天也不放过我 我今晚飞机
On my last day? My flight's tonight.
拿君俸禄 替君分忧
You're still on the city's dime.
6点你就可以交接了
You can hand it off end of shift, 6:00.
去吧 干活去
Go on. Do your job.
带他一起 教他调查现场
Take him. Show him how to work a scene.
我知道怎么调查现场
I know how to work a scene.
拿个箱子
Grab a box.
搭我的车一起过去
We'll take my car.
好 -那边
All right. - Over there.
在警校第一年他们就选中了我
They tapped me out of the academy at first year...
直接派去卧底了
boom, straight undercover.
我扫过黄 缉过毒 还有
So I was working vice, narco, and...
怎么说呢 我可能还是最适合缉毒
I don't know. I guess narco kind of stuck to me, so...
你 卧底
You? A U.C.?
还真看不出来
I never would've guessed.
随便啦
Whatever.
一般也就是抓抓街头毒品小买♥♥卖♥♥
It's mostly like street-level buys and busts, you know,
阿三开枪打了老黑 乱七八糟的
Joaquim shooting Rakim, blah, blah, blah.
你以为凶案组会有什么不同吗
You think Homicide's gonna be any different?
至少你有坏人可抓
At least you got a bad guy.
是吗 坏人是谁呢
Yeah? Who's that?
你就是因此才逃避的吗 林顿
Is that why you're running away, Linden?
因为你无所适从是吗
'Cause you don't know no more?
林顿警探
Detective Linden.
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
尚在搜寻
Still looking.
做实地考察的学生早上发现了这个
School kids on a field trip this morning found this.
这公园晚上就是个犯罪中心
This park's like tweaker central at nights...
混混们常来此兴风作浪
you know, ho-bags bringing their tricks down.
可能是某个瘾君子的
Could be some basehead.
衣服的主人不是个瘾君子
Owner's not an addict,
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表