剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, Bennet, too, and he's not happy.
贝纳特也是 他不太高兴
Listen, the wife wasn't the accomplice,
听着 他的妻子不是共犯
but I have another possibility.
但我找到另一个疑犯了
I need us to check out this mosque in Rainier Valley.
我们得查查雷尼尔谷的清♥真♥寺
"We"? What the hell you talking about, Linden?
"我们" 你在胡说些什么啊 林顿
Don't you got a plane to catch?
你不是还要赶飞机吗
Shit.
糟了
But I already told Nash
可我已经和纳什说好
I was coming to his party tomorrow.
明天会参加他的派对了
There will be lots of other parties, buddy.
派对年年有 小伙子
Regi.
瑞吉
Okay.
好了
See you at the wedding. Go on. Hurry. Go, go.
婚礼上见 赶紧去吧 快走
Ah, ah! Oh, oh! Sandwiches.
等一下 还有三明治
Thanks. Airplane food sucks.
谢谢 飞机餐糟透了
Flight 163.
163号♥航♥班♥
I'm sorry. You just missed it.
抱歉 你刚好错过了
That flight's now closed.
那趟航♥班♥已经停止登机了
Look, I know I'm late, but, please, I'm a cop.
我知道迟到了 可我是个警♥察♥
I'm on my way to my wedding.
我得赶去出席我的婚礼
I've got my kid with me and --
还带着孩子...
And I promised that I would be there tonight, so...
而且我保证过今晚得到那里 所以
Please.
求你了
Sorry. There's nothing I can do.
抱歉 我无能为力
We do have plenty of flights to Oakland in the morning.
明早我们倒是有很多飞往奥克兰的航♥班♥
Our policy is to arrive at the gate
我们的规定是 乘客至少得在
at least 20 minutes prior to boarding.
登机前20分钟到达登机口
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is a non-smoking airport.
西雅图塔科马国际机场是无烟机场
Smoking is permitted in designated areas, posted and check-in area.
仅在指定场的所和区域内允许吸烟
Thank you for your cooperation.
感谢您的配合
You owe me $50 million.
你欠我5千万
They thought you were gonna kill him.
他们以为你会杀了他
Do you think he did it?
你觉得凶手是他吗
You said you'd never raise a child with a man like me.
你曾说 绝不和我这样的人一起抚育孩子
You said I had to change
你曾说 我必须改过自新
if we were gonna get married and keep the baby.
才肯和我结婚 生儿育女
Funny thing--
有意思的是
Once Rosie came along...
罗茜出生后...
I didn't even have to try.
我甚至都没想过再回头
I don't want to be that man again.
我不想再变回以前的我
I can't.
我不能
But I don't know what to do.
可我不知道该怎么办
I didn't keep her safe.
我没能保护好她
I didn't keep her safe.
没能保护好她
Oh, Stan.
斯坦
Oh, Stan.
斯坦
Mom...
妈妈
I had a bad dream.
我做噩梦了
Come here, buddy. Come on.
过来 孩子 过来
Get up here.
到这里来
Hi, sweetie.
小宝贝
Will you take me to the park tomorrow, dad, to fly my kite?
明天你会带我去公园放风筝吗 爸爸
Sure thing, buddy.
当然啦
You go to sleep now, okay?
现在睡觉吧 好吗
Adams laid a bear trap, and you walked right into it.
亚当斯设了个陷阱 你就那么乖乖跳进去了
I did not have a choice.
我当时别无选择
It doesn't matter. There's no going back.
都不重要 已经无法挽回了
Let's just figure out a way to move forward.
得想个可以继续前进的法子
Well, for starters,
首先
you got to start to distance yourself from this Ahmed guy.
你要和那个艾哈迈德保持距离
You realize "This Ahmed guy" may well be innocent?
你想过那位艾哈迈德可能是无辜的吗
Yeah, but by the time we find out, it could be too late.
想过 但等到真♥相♥大白可能就太迟了
Too late for him, as well.
对他来说 也太迟了
And don't tell me there's not a racial element.
别告诉我 没有种族因素在作祟
Look, here's what I'm willing to say --
我想说的是...
If the police arrest Ahmed,
如果警♥察♥逮捕艾哈迈德
I will publicly ask for his resignation from the school.
我会公开要求他辞去学校职务
And until then, Darren?
在那之前呢 达伦
Jamie, I can't have the guy fired.
杰米 我无权开除他
That's up to the superintendent.
那得由校长说了算
You can influence him.
但你可以影响他
You can ask the superintendent to put him on temporary leave.
你可以要求校长给他放个假
For what?
原因呢
He hasn't been charged with anything.
他尚未被证实控诉
I've seen a hundred guys like Bennet Ahmed
我见过上百个像贝纳特·艾哈迈德那样的人
get railroaded by the cops, by the lawyers,
被警♥察♥和律师冤枉有罪
all looking for a scapegoat.
顺利成为别人的替罪羊
It's wrong, and I won't have any part in it.
那样做是错的 我不会同流合污
You know what else is wrong, Darren?
你知道还有什么也是错的吗 达伦
You losing this election.
你输了这场选举
You losing this election
你如果输掉选举
when you could do a lot of good for a lot more people
就丧失了造福万民的机会
than this one guy --
而不止就为他一个人
That's wrong.
那可真是大错特错
You with Jamie on this?
你也支持杰米
I'm with you.
我只支持你
As mayor, I consider it my job
作为市长 我觉得我的职责之一
to keep criminals away from our kids and off our streets.
就是保证犯罪分子不会伤害到我们的孩子
My opponent?
而我的对手
He thinks it's okay for accused murderers
他认为让一个杀人嫌犯
to teach in our public schools.
在公立学校教书没有什么不妥
And I quote Darren Richmond.
达伦·里奇蒙亲自表示
"Bennet Ahmed is a role model for Seattle."
"贝纳特·艾哈迈德堪称西雅图之楷模"
Isn't it time he admitted he was wrong?
他现在该承认自己犯错了吧
Darren Richmond -- Wrong for Seattle.
达伦·里奇蒙 西雅图的灾难
Seven days ago,
7天以前
after an exhaustive search by police and concerned family members,
经过家人及警员的不懈寻找
a local teenage girl's body was found in this park.
在公园里发现一位妙龄少女的尸体
Mitch!
米琦
According to police reports...
据警方报告
Where's your mother? The victim, Rosie Larsen,
你们妈妈在哪 受害人罗茜·拉森
was brought to these woods and assaulted...
被劫持进树林 遭到野蛮袭击
Possibly raped, You boys shouldn't be watching this.
可能遭到强♥奸♥ 你们不该看这个
before meeting her death in a watery grave.
然后在水里溺亡
Watching what?
看什么
Ugh. Where is your sister, Teresa?
你姐姐呢 泰丽莎
She should be with the boys.
她应该陪着孩子们的
Come. Come get your clothes on.
来 穿上衣服
I'm going to make for you my special French toast.
我给你们做我拿手的法国吐司吃
Okay. Mitch!
好吧 米琦
Come.
来啊
Mitch!
米琦
I know how tough this is for you.
我知道你现在很艰难
It's -- It's awful.
太惨了
But I worry about the boys.
但我担心孩子们
I'm worried about the boys, too, ma,
我也担心孩子们 妈妈
but I'm doing the best I can.
但我已经在努力了
Maybe Teresa could help more --
也许泰丽莎能多帮帮忙
You know, watch them when you can't.
替你看看孩子什么的
Of course I can.
当然可以
Terry helps out plenty around here,
泰丽已经帮了不少忙了
and she does have her own life, you know.
她还有自己的事呢
Yeah. Some life your sister has.
算了吧 她还能有什么事
I heard on the radio
我听广播说
about that black teacher, the Muslim.
那个黑人老师 那个穆♥斯♥林♥
The police think he did it?
警♥察♥怀疑是他干的吗
It's the public schools.
都是公立学校的错
You have blacks, yellows, whites.
黑人 黄种人 白人什么都收
Nothing good can come from all that mixing.
混在一起没什么好事
I am still glad we sent you and your sister to holy family --
当初把你们姐妹俩送到教会学校真是明智
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表