剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
这是什么 -什么
What is this? - What?
这些短♥信♥
These texts.
从昨天起 有三条短♥信♥
There's three of them since yesterday
在商量和杰克见面的事
about meeting up with Jack.
"我的车停在范达姆街和第七大街交口"
"I'm parked at the corner of Van Dam and 7th."
离杰克读的韦弗利中学不远
That's right by Waverly, Jack's school.
谁发的
Who sent them?
不知道 对方号♥码无法显示
I don't know. It's a-- it's a restricted number.
今天早上七点发来的
It was sent at 7:00 this morning.
就在我们离开旅馆不久
That's right when we left the motel.
他只有13岁
He's thirteen years olds.
我不管什么保密规定
Well, I don't care about your privacy regulations!
72小时 我等不了那么久
72 hours?! I can't wait that long!
现在 立刻给我查出那个号♥码来
I-I need that-- that phone unblocked right now!
通讯公♥司♥说什么了
So, what'd the phone company say?
屁都没说
Nothing. Bullshit!
给我来根烟 -真的吗
Give me a cigarette. - For real?
快给我
Just give it to me.
你和他的朋友们联♥系♥上了吗
You get in touch with any of his friends?
没有
No.
所有电♥话♥都转到语♥音♥邮箱了
All the phones are bumping to voicemail.
可能都在上学
T-they're probably in school,
把电♥话♥锁在柜子里了
and they got their phones in the lockers or whatnot.
他应该知道
He knows better than that.
绝不能上陌生人的车
He'd never get in the car with a stranger.
当然
Yeah, of course not.
他只是在生我的气
He's just been so angry with me.
我一定和那家伙的车擦肩而过
I must have driven right past the guy.
没准都看见他了
I probably saw him.
我是莎拉·林顿警探
It's Detective Sarah Linden.
请发一份全境通缉令 目标为13岁男孩
I, um, I need an APB out on a missing 13-year-old.
约1米6
5'2 and half"...
53公斤
117 pounds...
棕发 绿眼
Brown hair, green eyes.
他知道下午三点半到这里来
He knows he's got to be here at 3:30 on the dot.
我就在外面 有事喊我
I'll be out here if you need me.
想多待会儿吗
You want to stay?
再等等他
Wait for him?
我打个电♥话♥
I'm just gonna go make a call.
这里是莉斯 还有凯拉和戴维
You've reached Liz and... Kayla and... Davie!
我们现在不在家 请留言
We're not home, so leave a message.
等我们给你回电♥话♥呦
Holla atcha later, habibi.
莉斯
Hey, Liz, um...
我没法去参加游♥行♥了
I-I'm not gonna be able to make it to the parade.
我有个 有个朋友
Yeah, see, there's, uh... there's this friend, and, uh...
她需要帮忙
She's in need, and...
事情有点紧急
I-I-it's kind of like an emergency, you know?
的确是急事
Or... i-it is an emergency.
莉斯 这次真的不一样
A-and... Liz-- Liz, this ain't like before.
真的有事
All right? This is for real.
不是万不得已
A-and you know I wouldn't have missed this thing
我不会缺席的 可是
for anything in the world, but...
我得陪她熬过这一关
Liz, I... I got to see this through.
她需要我
You know, she-- she needs me, you know?
帮我转告小戴维
And... and could you p-please tell little D
我晚些再过去
that I-I'm comin' over later?
我给他准备了礼物
'Cause I still got something for him.
如果可以的话
I-if that's ok.
请给我回电♥话♥ 告诉我能不能再过去
Please call and tell me if that's okay for me to come on by.
还好吗
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
谢谢 霍德
Thanks, Holder.
谢谢你给我开车
For being my ride.
不客气
Yeah, well...
没事的
It ain't no thing.
几点了
What time is it?
5点10分
5:10.
要进去吗
You want to go inside?
他不在里面
He's not there.
走吧
Let's go.
沿着曼图拉路开 到了单行道就左转
Uh, go down Mantura. You'll hit a one-way. Take a left.
躲过肯尼迪路附近的拥堵地段
And then avoid the bottleneck on Kennedy
邓金多纳圈店前面那段
in front of the Dunkin' donuts.
你在这里长大的吗
You grow up around here?
9到11年级
9th grade to 11th.
高三在灯塔山
Senior year in Beacon Hill...
初中在安妮女王大道 那时雅皮士们还没来
Middle school in Queen Anne before the yuppies moved in...
在北门中学上了6个月 2年级
and six months in Northgate-- 2nd grade.
都是寄宿家庭吗
They all foster homes?
知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what the worst thing was?
卧室
Bedrooms.
不知道窗户在哪 还有门 电灯开关
Not knowing where the window was, the door... the light switch.
每家的位置都不一样
That damn thing was always in a different place.
你妈妈怎么了
What happened to your moms?
她在我5岁时抛弃了我
She left when I was 5.
直到高中毕业 我一直受州政♥府♥监管
I was a ward of the state till I graduated high school.
难怪你这么不在行
So no wonder you ain't a pro.
我是说当妈妈这方面
Uh, being a moms, I mean.
有时候你真混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
Wow. You're a real dick sometimes, you know that?
我只是说你教育孩子没什么方法
What? What? I-I'm just saying you didn't have the blueprint.
就和猫一样
You know? It's like cats.
如果猫不是被猫妈妈养大的
You know, I-if they don't get raised by their moms,
就不知道怎么埋好便便
they don't learn how to bury their caca right.
怎么了 我说的是真的
You know-- what? It's true.
怎么了 你想
What? You-- you--
想抽烟吗 还是要干什么 怎么了
y-you want a smoke o-or something? W-what?
他给你打过电♥话♥
He called you.
我说杰克 就在两天前
Jack. Two days ago.
对 对 他想找你
Yeah. Yeah, but h-he was trying to reach you.
但你没接电♥话♥ 怎么了
But you weren't picking up. So what?
你竟然一个字都没跟我提
And you didn't bother to tell me?
他是想问问热狗应该煮着吃还是炸着吃
He was wondering if you boil hot dogs or fry them.
当时你没在家 瑞吉也不在
You weren't around. Regi wasn't around.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
所以他就想到问你这个素食主义基♥督♥徒
So he went to the vegetarian Jesus freak
怎么做热狗是吗
for cooking advice?
是的 随你怎么说 反正我接了电♥话♥
Yeah. Whatever. I picked up my phone.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我接了他的电♥话♥
I picked up my phone.
停车
Stop the car.
什么
What?!
你不用送我了 我要下车
I don't need you carting me around. Let me out.
别做傻事了 -停车
Quit acting crazy. - Stop the damn car!
上车 林顿
Get in the car, Linden.
快点 上车
Come on. Get in the car.
你是个混♥蛋♥ -你也一样
You're an asshole! - Yeah, well, so are you!
你根本不了解我和我儿子
You don't know anything about me or my son or anything!
我知道
I know I don't.
上车吧 林顿
Get in the car, Linden!
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
求你了 上车吧
Please get in the car.
去哪啊 老大
Where to, boss?
为什么要来这里
What are we doing here?
他小的时候 我常带他来这里
I used to bring him here when he was little.
周末我不用上班 就来这里
On weekends, when I was off,
看着他一次一次地从滑梯上滑下来
I would watch him go down that slide over and over for hours.
有一天晚上
There was this one night.
我们去的比平时晚了点 天都快黑了
We got here late. It was almost dark.
其他小孩都回家了
All the other kids had gone home.
耳边响起一首歌♥
And there was this song playing.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表