剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
He's just always around,
简直把这里当成自己家
like he thinks he's part of this family or something.
我告诉过米琦这样不好
And I told Mitch I don't think it's good
不该让他跟孩子们走太近
that he hangs around the boys so much.
我倒没觉得他有多变♥态♥
It's not that I think he's a pervert or something.
他就是很奇怪
He's just weird.
像是完全没有自己的性格
Like he don't have a personality.
就像这张桌子
Kind of like this table.
你再说一遍那晚上你在哪
Tell me again where you were that night?
和贝芙一起在家里
At home with Bev.
贝芙是谁 -我妈
Bev? - My mom.
你叫你妈"贝芙"
You call your mom "Bev"?
她名字就叫这个
That's her name.
你有这里的钥匙是吗
You got keys to this place, right?
是啊 我在这工作
Yeah, I work here.
斯坦不在的时候 我得在这照看着
Got to look after it when Stan's not around.
所以拉森一家不在的时候
So, sometimes you come into the house
你会来他们的屋子
when the Larsens ain't home?
从来没有 斯坦不允许我这么做
No, never. Just... Stan would never allow that.
我只能呆在这 在车♥库♥里工作
So, just here... In the garage, working.
但那晚我没来
Which I wasn't that night.
好吧
All right.
小兔崽子在说谎
Ratboy's a liar.
关于科瓦斯基 他说了谎
Lied about running with Kovarsky,
关于伤人案 肯定也没吐实话
and I'm betting he lied about that beatdown, too.
他的手上都是伤
His hands are shredded.
泰丽不喜欢他 她不信任他
Sister's not a fan. She doesn't trust him.
但他有不在场证明不是吗
But he's got an alibi, right?
是啊 他的老妈
Yeah. His mom.
他的出生是个奇迹 我很晚才怀上他
He was my miracle baby. I had him later in life.
那时我本以为是绝经 没想到是怀了他
I thought it was menopause, but it was Belko.
他是独子吗 -对
He's an only child? - That's right.
他的父亲是个酒鬼加无赖
His daddy was a lush and a deadbeat.
我们从未真正一起生活
We were never really together.
只有我跟贝尔科相依为命
It was just me and Belko.
他是我的小男人
He's my little man.
那他一直住在这里吗
So, he always lived here?
但这并不表示我在守活寡
But that don't mean I'm a nun,
你懂我的意思
if you know what I'm sayin'.
是是
Yeah. Right.
罗伊斯夫人 你告诉普雷斯顿警探
So, Mrs. Royce, you told Detective Preston
十月五日当晚贝尔科一直在这里
that Belko was here on the night of October 5th.
你记得自己说过这个话吗
You remember telling him that?
我当然记得
Of course I do.
他比你还年轻一点
He was even younger than you are.
可惜远不如你英俊
Not nearly as cute.
那... -他那晚确实在这里吗
So... - So, he was here that night?
他在这里 他每天晚上都在这里
He was here. He's here every night.
他是我的小男人
He's my little man.
这是他的屋子
Here we are.
贝尔科是个好孩子 总会自己铺床
My Belko's a good boy. He always makes his bed.
他小的时候 养过一只猫
When he was little, he had this cat
好像叫克里欧还是克罗欧
named Cleo or Chloe or something.
每天晚上都要在床上撒尿
Pissed on that bed every friggin' day.
所以有一晚 我就捡起那"小尿壶"
So, one night, I took that little pissed out,
丢到了垃圾堆里
and I dumped him into the trash.
我猜贝尔科对此毫不知情
I don't think Belko even knew.
林顿
Linden.
非常感谢你抽空前来 罗伊斯先生
We really appreciate you coming down, Mr. Royce.
应该的 只要能帮上忙
Sure. Anything I can do to help.
加了奶 两勺糖
Milk, two sugars.
多谢
Thanks.
但是我得赶紧回去
But I got to get back soon, you know?
别人找不到我会担心的
Guys are gonna be wondering where I am.
当然 -我们不会耽误太久
Of course. - Shouldn't take long.
瞧瞧你
Damn.
你的手怎么了
What -- What happened to your hand?
没什么 工伤而已
Nothing. It's just, uh, my job.
你知道的 我那种工作 磕绊难免
You know, I'm always banging it on something.
也就是说 与昨晚
Yeah, so, it's got nothing to do
老师被殴打毫无关系是吗
with that teacher's beating last night?
没有 我说过了
No, I told you, no.
但我不相信
I don't believe that it's not true.
不管你信不信 我没做过
I don't care what you believe. I didn't do it.
斯坦可不是这么说的
Well, see, that's not what Stan says.
那个老师杀了罗茜
That teacher killed Rosie.
换了是谁 都会像斯坦一样
Anybody would have done what Stan did.
问题是
See, here's the thing.
罗茜不是那老师杀的 罗伊斯先生
That teacher didn't kill Rosie, Mr. Royce.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
而现在他命悬一线
And now he's probably gonna die.
他不会死的
He's not gonna die.
他状况很糟糕
That's what it looks like.
靠机器维持生命
He's all hooked up on life support.
你的好哥们斯坦有大♥麻♥烦了 兄弟
See, your pal Stan -- He's in some deep shit, man.
你的境况也好不到哪去
And you are, too, from the looks of it.
我听说斯坦的事以后
When I heard about Stan,
气得捶墙 我没有伤害任何人
I got mad, I pounded the wall. I didn't hurt nobody.
捶墙... 你刚才还说是工伤
Oh, you banged the w...I thought you said it was a work injury.
我不知道
Yeah. I...I don't know.
适可而止 罗伊斯先生
Hey, bottom line, Mr. Royce...
我们不在乎你打没打那什么老师
We don't care if you beat up some teacher.
是吗
No?
我们是凶案组的警探
We're homicide detectives.
你爱打谁打谁 不管我们的事
See, you assaulting some guy, that's not our problem.
但我们如果要合作
Yeah, but if we're gonna work together,
就得看彼此能否坦诚相待了
let's see if we can at least be honest with each other.
昨晚你跟斯坦·拉森在一起
Now, you were with Stan Larsen last night.
这点我们知道
We know you were.
好吧 是的
Okay, yeah.
很好 很好
Good, good.
现在我们不提殴打的事
See, now we can just drop that,
跳过这一步
Move on.
因为我们彼此信任
'Cause we got trust.
是吧 -好的
Right? - Okay.
很好
All right.
那么
So...
说说罗茜·拉森被害当晚的情况吧
Now let's talk about the night Rosie Larsen was killed.
我查阅了这些竞选宣传片段
I've been going through these clips for the ad campaign.
这些录像有好几个小时
I've got hours of this stuff.
那是罗茜·拉森 被害的女孩 对吧
That's Rosie Larsen, that dead girl, isn't it?
也许是 很难说
Maybe, it's hard to tell.
我上网搜了她所有的照片
I looked at all the pictures of her online.
我敢肯定就是她
I'm pretty sure it's her.
挖得不错 薇儿
That's a...It's a good catch, Val.
很有用
Very good catch.
把盘留下吧 我们来进一步调查
Um, why don't you leave the disc with us and we'll look into it?
多讽刺啊 她死于竞选车内
Isn't it ironic that she was found in his campaign car,
而他却在与她握手
and there he is, shaking her hand?
是啊 非常感谢 薇儿
Mm-hmm. Thank you so much, Val.
叫我薇莱丽 我讨厌薇儿这名字
"Valerie." I hate "Val."
知道了
Good to know.
薇莱丽
You know, Valerie,
真不敢相信你才在这工作了三个月
I can't believe you've only been doing this for three months.
你做得很棒 -多谢夸奖
You're really good. - Thanks.
帮我个忙
Uh, do me a favor.
这件事暂时不要让其他人知道
Let's just keep this between the three of us for now.
好的
Okay.
之前说从没见过她怕是要被拆穿了
Well, so much for never met her.
他那天握了几百次手
Must have shaken 100 hands that day.
根本不代表什么
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表