剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
而且恕我直言 要上战场的话
and, all due respect, you show up at a gunfight
光靠正面形象是无法活命的
with more than just your good looks.
你私自打电♥话♥给我父亲
You called my father?
瞧瞧看啊 这都是谁
Well, well, well, look who we have here.
你一直不接我们的电♥话♥啊 杰米
You haven't been answering our calls, Jamie.
是想脚踏两条船吗 孩子
Like to hedge your bets, huh, kid?
"公平竞争"先生 "公正严明"先生
Mr. Fair Play. Mr. Transparency.
真是鬼话连篇
What a load of shit.
他刚被解雇你就拉拢他
Not my fault you snapped him up
这不是我的错吧
as soon as he hit the water, is it?
我喜欢你们的新广♥告♥
Love the new commercial.
我们知道你们不怎么饿
We know you're not that hungry,
但多少吃点好吗 -好的
but try to eat anyway, okay? - Okay.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
拉森太太
Mrs. Larsen.
很高兴你能来
So glad you could come.
请节哀顺变
So sorry for your loss.
很抱歉贾斯伯来不了
Sorry Jasper couldn't make it.
孩子们在用自己的方式进行哀悼
I think the kids are mourning in their own way.
你好
Hi.
还要别的吗 你真吃饱了吗
Want something else? Sure you got enough?
好吧
Okay.
想坐下来待会吗
Do you -- Do you want to sit, maybe?
不坐吗
No?
你们饿吗
Are you guys hungry?
我刚给他们拿了些三明治
I just got them sandwiches.
你知道你不是我们家的吧
Well, you do realize you're not part of this family, right?
你们想吃点蔬菜吗
Guys, want to eat some vegetables?
什么事
Yeah?
那个老师
The teacher?
吃吧
Eat.
对 他现在在这里
Yeah, he's here now.
我刚接到我朋友来电
I got that call from my friend.
他说是那个老师 贝纳特·艾哈迈德
He says it's the teacher. Bennet Ahmed.
那个黑人现在就站在你身后
The black guy standing behind you right now.
我得挂了
I should go.
你好吗 先生
Hey. How are you, sir?
我猜你真是个警探
So I guess you a real detective.
你打电♥话♥时说你有线索
You said that you had information when you called?
我要你逮捕街对面拿着望远镜的
I need you to arrest this dirty old man
那个色老头
with the telescope across the way.
叫他别再偷♥窥♥别人了
Tell him to stop spying on people.
他住在那边那栋楼吗
He lives in that building there?
他总是从那扇窗向外偷♥窥♥
He's always peeping out of that window.
别告诉我他在看星星 我可没那么蠢
Tell me he's watching stars. Like I'm stupid.
在这城市可看不到星星
You can't see no stars in the city.
你经常从窗户往外看吗 先生
You watch out your window a lot, sir?
没错 当然
Well, yeah, sure.
用我的望远镜看星星
The stars. With my telescope.
我能看看吗
Can I take a look?
行 问题是
Uh, yeah, the thing is that,
你
You
你能很清楚地看到你邻居的后院对吧
So,you've got quite a view into your neighbors' backyards, don't you?
是关于那个女孩吗
Is this about that girl?
听着 我不想有什么事搅了我的清净
Look, as far as I-I expect stability in my routines, I...
所以我没掺和这事
I don't engage.
我只是
I just, uh...
只是自己知道
I keep to myself.
但那晚我在窗边
But I was at that window,
周六凌晨零点过3分
12:03 Saturday morning.
你经常半夜不睡吗
You always up at midnight?
是的 我喜欢追踪伽马射线
Yeah, I track, uh, gamma-rays
无线电波 或紫外线之类的
and, uh, radio waves, uh, ultraviolet emissions.
你看见了什么吗
And you saw something?
那个男的很害怕
Uh, that man with the dreads.
我不是胡说八道 你懂吗
I -- Look, I don't make assumptions, you understand that?
你在午夜时分看到贝纳特·艾哈迈德在外面
You saw Bennet Ahmed outside, around midnight.
他在干什么
What was he doing?
他和一个女孩在一起
Um, he was with a girl.
当时下着雨 所以我看不到
Uh, it was raining, so I couldn't --
我看不到更多的细节
I couldn't make out a lot of detail,
但我看到她裹着一条毯子
but I did see that she was wrapped in a blanket.
纹丝不动
Um, not moving.
他们拖着她
And they were sort of carrying her,
上了一辆黑色轿车 然后开走了
and then they all got in black car and drove away.
"他们"
"They"?
那个男的
That man...
还有另外一个
And, uh, another...
小个子 和你的身材类似
smallish-type person. Um, kind of like you.
一个女的
A woman?
是的
Uh, yeah.
安波不该在家 但她当时没走
Amber wasn't supposed to be home, but she was.
她知道他丈夫有事瞒着她
She knows her husband's keeping secrets.
罗茜到他家时 他还在舞会上
He's still at the dance when Rosie comes by...
然后安波发了怒 失去了控制
So Amber goes off, loses her mind,
贝纳特回家帮她善后
and Bennet comes home and helps her cover it up.
所以他要地板公♥司♥的人别来
That's why he canceled all the flooring guys.
这也能解释他邻居所看到的
And it explains what the neighbor saw.
你觉得我们现在能拿到搜查令了吗
You think we can get that search warrant now?
西雅图警♥察♥局 请开门
Seattle police department! We need you to open the door!
艾哈迈德太太 请开门
Mrs. Ahmed! We need you to open this door.
艾哈迈德太太 快开门
Mrs. Ahmed! Open the door right now!
我们有证人看到嫌犯和另一个人
We have a witness who saw the suspect and somebody else
在午夜把拉森家的女儿拖出了那栋楼
carrying the Larsen girl out of the building at midnight.
我认为他妻子是共犯
Think the accomplice was the wife.
她不在家
She's not home,
现在我们在去逮捕艾哈迈德先生的路上
but we're headed out to pick up Mr. Ahmed now.
伯恩斯坦副检察官会回电的
A.D.A. Bernstein will call back.
听我说 我有个老朋友
Hey, check this -- old buddy of mine...
他说斯坦·拉森以前和波兰黑帮关系不错
He said Stan Larsen used to be mobbed up with the Poles.
还说他可能杀过人
He said he might've killed some guys.
什么时候的事情
Since when?
他早就金盆洗手了 再不过问江湖事
Got out of the game a long time ago and stayed out.
为什么不早些告诉我
You didn't think to tell me this earlier?
死者像是被黑帮杀死的吗
The girl look like a mob hit to you?
给贝纳特打电♥话♥ 快点
Call Bennet right now.
告诉他我们要来了吗 那可不行
And warn him we're coming? Hell no.
霍德
Holder...
打电♥话♥
Call him.
罗茜是个好孩子 拉森先生
Rosie was a great kid, Mr. Larsen.
大家会想念她的
And, uh, she'll be missed.
我该回去了
Uh, you know, I should, uh, I should be going.
我太太会来接我 我该给她打电♥话♥了
My wife is picking me up. I should call her.
我送你吧
Let me give you a ride.
你能再跟我多讲些罗茜的事情
You can tell me some more about Rosie.
不用麻烦你了
Oh, you know what? You don't have to bother.
就当是帮帮我好了
You'd be doing me the favor.
我得离开这里 快受不了了
I got to get out of here. Can't take it anymore, you know?
明白 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
相反 正是我在市政建设
Now,in contrast, I've shown a commitment
和就业率上做出的承诺 才使得西雅图
to jobs and infrastructure. And it's precisely those policies
比美国其他城市能更好地承受
which have Seattle weathering this country's current recession
当今经济萧条的冲击
better than the rest of the nation.
我觉得我们不能满足于"更好"
I don't think we should be satisfied with "better."
也不认为8.7%的失业率能称为"更好"
I don't think 8.7% unemployment is "better."
同时不觉得12%的犯罪率增长是"更好"
I don't think a-a 12% increase in crime is "better."
但我们从没听你提出过
We've yet to hear a specific program
任何实质性的措施或政策 议员先生
or policy from you, though, councilman.
比如说关于帮派暴♥力♥问题的对策
For instance, your approach to the problem of gang violence.
让社区建设走上积极健康的发展轨道
Community improvement under the aegis of green development...
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表