剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
必须有确凿的证据
You need a coffin nail.
我有
I got the nail.
只要你敢下令
If you got the hammer.
苍凉桥上的监控录像
Security-cam footage on Desolation Bridge
拍到了里奇蒙在周六
caught Richmond making the crossing
凌晨三点通过大桥的照片
3:00 a.m. Saturday morning.
车牌照与发现罗茜尸体的
License-plate numbers match the campaign car
竞选车牌照相符
that Rosie's body was found in.
铁证如山 老大
We got him, boss.
老天
Oh, boy.
我们要一起翻开西雅图的新篇章
It's a new day for Seattle, and we will make it happen together!
她来这里做什么
What the hell is she doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
走吧
Let's go.
现在得走了
No, I-I can't speak right now.
谢谢 谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thanks very much.
议员先生 我们走
Councilman, let's go.
干得好
Great job.
你因涉嫌谋杀罗茜·拉森被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Rosie Larsen.
就非得在这里吗
Do we have to do this right here?
开玩笑的吧
This is a joke.
你大错特错了
You're making a big mistake.
我觉得你可以做文书工作
I'm thinking you can handle the paperwork.
现在放心让我独♥立♥办案了是吧
Oh, so now I'm okay to work alone.
你是个很棒的警♥察♥ 霍德
You're a pretty good cop, Holder.
当个警探也将就
You're gonna make a passable detective.
想要点建议吗
You want a tip?
你那张臭嘴
That mouth of yours?
是不用把心里的每个想法都说出口的
You don't have to say every thought that runs through your head.
可不是 猜猜我现在在想什么
Yeah, well, guess what I'm not saying now.
那...
So...
赶紧走吧你
get out of here.
我难以自拔的伤痛
The way I've been feeling...
对孩子们不利
It's not good for the boys.
他们不...
They don't...
他们不需要我
They don't need me.
但我需要
But I do.
你也不想这样 我懂
You didn't want any of this -- I know.
所有这些 你本不想
All this, you didn't...
它们发生
mean for it to happen.
对于我来说
You know, for me,
我们的整个
all this -- this...
生活
life...
比我所期望的要美满许多
it's been better than I could have hoped for.
这里的一砖一瓦都让我伤心
Every piece of this place hurts me.
我去替孩子们清理一下
I gotta go clean up for the boys.
最新消息
In breaking news,
市议员达伦·里奇蒙因涉嫌谋杀
City Councilman Darren Richmond has been arrested
西雅图少女罗茜·拉森而被捕
for the murder of Seattle teen Rosie Larsen.
在接下来的几小时内 里奇蒙将从
Richmond will be transferred from city holding
拘留所转移至县看守所
to county jail within the next few hours.
我们的新闻工作人员正努力挖掘
News crews are standing by awaiting further information
议员被捕的更多消息
regarding the arrest of the councilman.
请勿换台 继续关注本台的最新消息
Keep it tuned in here to KYZT news for the latest up-to-date coverage.
贝尔科 能把浴巾递给我吗
Belko, can you give me my towel?
我冷死了
I'm freezing.
贝尔科
Belko?!
西雅图塔科马国际机场是无烟机场
Seattle-Tacoma international airport is a nonsmoking...
你没告诉他我们要走
You didn't tell him we were going.
我会的
I will.
你必须告诉他
You got to tell him.
杰克 我会的
Jack, I will.
赶紧的 走吧
Come on, we got to go.
我们不能说走就走 当他不存在
We can't just leave and pretend he doesn't exist.
我知道他的存在
I know he exists.
我知道他是你♥爸♥爸 我懂
I know he's your dad. I get it.
你会再见到他的 我保证
You're going to see him again. I promise.
但是 我们真的得走了 杰克
But...we got to go, Jack.
我们又快错过航♥班♥了
We're gonna miss this flight,
我可不想再输五千万给你
and I don't have another $50 million to spare.
你不用每次都这么激动
You don't have to get all emotional.
斯坦 -我们该看《变形金刚》
Hey, Stan. - We should watch "Transformers."
《蜘蛛侠》明显好得多
"Spiderman" is way better.
你们快去拿盘子
Hey, go get some plates real fast.
不过我也没看过《蜘蛛侠》
I haven't seen "Spiderman" yet, though.
我的老天 斯坦 你看新闻了吗
Oh, my God, Stan. Did you hear the news?
米琦在哪
Where's Mitch?
她走了
She left.
杰克 关掉你的手♥机♥
Jack, turn off your phone.
系好安全带
Fasten your seatbelt.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我是本次航♥班♥的机长
this is your captain speaking.
飞机即将起飞
We've been cleared for departure.
请尽快找到座位就坐
So, as soon as you can find your seat and get situated,
我们即刻起航
we'll get you on your way.
先给大家提个醒
Now, just looking ahead here, folks,
飞机可能会因气流不稳有些颠簸
we may be in for somewhat of a bumpy flight.
但我们会竭尽所能
But we're going to do our best
为您带来一段平稳舒适的旅途
to make your journey with us as smooth as possible.
我是林顿
Linden here.
林顿警探 我是高速公路巡逻队的
Detective Linden, this is highway patrol.
何事
Yes?
你的申请
About your requisition --
关于苍凉桥收费站的录像
the footage from the tollbooth cameras on Desolation Bridge?
我们无法提供相关图片
We aren't able to fulfill the request for those photos.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们已经给了 我们拿到录像了
You already did. We have the footage.
那不可能
That's not possible.
那里的摄像头坏了
The toll cameras on that bridge have been out of service.
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am --
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
你的意思是当晚收费站没有在开着的摄像头
You're saying that no cameras at that tollbooth were working that night?
自八月以来那桥上的摄像头就都不能用了
None of the cameras have been working on that bridge since August.
那相片起作用了
Photo worked.
他死定了
He's going down.
好了 女士们先生们 我们预计
All right, ladies and gentlemen, we should
将提前20分钟起飞前往奥克兰
get you into Oakland, I'd say about 20 minutes ahead of schedule,
如果大家没有意见的话
if that's okay with everyone.
我谨代表本次航♥班♥的所有乘务人员
On behalf of the flight crew,
感谢您选择搭乘本次航♥班♥
thank you for making us your flight of choice...
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表