剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
I already told you he wasn't. I'm not lying.
我没说你在撒谎
I didn't say you were lying.
我们有那天舞会的录像
Yeah, we have a video... of the dance...
是为年鉴准备的
it's a yearbook thing.
如有需要 我可以取给你
I can get that for you if that will help.
罗茜失踪不是你的错
It's not your fault, Rosie disappearing.
我知道
I know.
周五晚上 我在图克维拉的一家酒吧
Picked up some old lady Friday night
接了个老女人回家
in some bar in Tukwila.
她好像叫李·安
I think Lee Ann,
还是安娜·李
Anna Lee, that...
你们要找她吗
What, do...do you want to call her?
你不能缴我手♥机♥
Hey, you can't do that.
酒吧的名字叫什么
What's the name of the bar?
蓝月
The Blue Moon.
你几点跟那个女人见面的
And what time did you meet this woman?
8点
8.
9点或10点 我不确定
9. 10. I don't know.
她当时在喝第四瓶美乐啤酒
Look, she was on her fourth Miller high life.
我告诉她我家里有六瓶装的
Told her I had a six-pack at home.
很会搭讪嘛
You know how to charm them.
是啊 女人到了你这个年纪 不难上手
Yeah, it doesn't take much, once in your age.
你和罗茜在一起多久了
How long did you and Rosie go out?
我们没在一起
We didn't.
不过是上过几次床
Look, we hooked up for like two seconds.
然后她厌烦你了吗
And then she got bored of you?
这里到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
埃姆斯先生 你的秘书说你没空
Mr. Ames, your secretary said you weren't available.
这事到此为止
This is over... now.
不是要逮捕你儿子 我只是跟他聊聊
Your son's not under arrest. I was just talking to him.
你想跟他聊聊 联♥系♥我的律师吧
You want to talk to him? You contact my attorney.
还我手♥机♥
Uh, my phone?
是她坚持要跟贾斯伯说话
She insisted on speaking with Jasper.
我想跟我儿子单独待会
I want to be alone with my son.
爸爸 我可以解释...
Dad, I can expla...
你又闯了什么祸
What'd you do this time?
没人看到竞选车经停学校
So, nobody I.D.'d the campaign car at the school.
不代表它没出现过
Doesn't mean it wasn't there.
我感觉罪犯是她男朋友
I'm feeling the boyfriend for the perp.
贾斯伯开里奇蒙的车做什么
What's Jasper doing driving Richmond's car?
那孩子就是个草包
That kid's a douche.
抱歉 小鬼
Sorry, little man.
我不介意
I don't care.
我可介意
Well, I do.
学校储物柜有何发现
Got anything in the school locker?
课本 笔记本 代数书
Yeah, books, notebooks, algebra books.
我讨厌代数
I hate algebra.
我也是
Me too.
是吗
Yeah?
那 来看这道题
So, like, check this.
某个人骑车
Uh, a biker goes...
以每小时8英里的速度去什么地方
blah, blah distance at 8 miles per hour.
然后还是这个傻冒
And then the same fool,
骑回来的速度是每小时10英里
he bikes back at 10 Miles per hour.
请问全程的平均速度是多少
So what's the average round-trip rate?
我不知道
I don't know.
谁管得了那么多
And I don't give a shit.
霍德
Holder...
电♥话♥都是打到家里
Cell calls to home,
或父母手♥机♥ 或斯特林
parents' phones, Sterling...
看来没什么社交活动
not much of a social life.
直到有了那个男朋友
Till that boyfriend.
她跟他在一起做什么
What was she doing with him?
是个好女孩 没什么秘密
Good girl with no secrets.
可舞会服装 她还是对她妈妈撒了谎
She lied to her mom about her costume...
还有这双法布里奇奥/比安奇名牌鞋
And her Fabrizio Bianchis.
她不可能买♥♥得起这个
There's no way she could afford these.
我们要调查的方向很明确
We're looking at too geez easy.
你怎么会知道这些
How do you even know that?
你连这个都不知道
How do you not?
因为我妈都是逛罗斯大卖♥♥场的
Mom shops at Ross. That's why.
也许你该去买♥♥点薯片什么的
Maybe you should go get some chips or something.
有可能是贾斯伯送的
Jasper could have bought these,
想跟她复合
trying to win her back.
不许买♥♥糖果
No candy bars.
买♥♥点健康的 玉米片什么的
Something healthy, like corn chips!
买♥♥点薯圈吧 小子
Yeah, funyuns, son!
补充补充纤维
Get your fiber!
我是说 这也行得通吧
I mean... I mean, that could work out.
靠贩卖♥♥机抚养孩子
Like, raising a kid on vending machines.
别过意不去 林顿
Don't feel bad, Linden.
你也没那么糟糕
I mean, y-you really ain't that bad.
这小子跟你男友 相处融洽吗
So, little man and your boyfriend... they get along?
是我未婚夫 他们处得不错
My fiance. Yeah, they do.
那就好 因为我妈妈那些男朋友...
That's good, 'cause my mom's boyfriends... whoo!
他们都欺负我 就像是公狮
I mean, they had it out for me. They were, like, lions.
为了夺回母狮 不惜杀掉幼崽
Like, kill the cub to get the female back in heat.
就像是...
It was like...
贾斯伯·埃姆斯 那个男朋友
Jasper Ames, boyfriend,
四月份因窃车被捕
arrested back in April for auto theft.
一时兴起开跑了邻居的玛莎拉蒂
Took a neighbor's Maserati out for a joyride.
那人没提出指控
Guy never pressed charges.
他老爸拥有美世岛一半的海滨水域
Dad owns half of Mercer island's waterfront.
这也不奇怪
That's not surprising.
里奇蒙那里怎么样
So, how are we doing with Richmond?
不在场证明属实
Alibi checked out.
手下员工也没问题
Staff records, too.
没查到有绑♥架♥儿童前科的
None of them got kid-tiddling records.
拉森的员工们也可以排除
And Larsen's employees cleared.
看来贾斯伯嫌疑最大
So it makes Jasper our best bet.
坏消息来了
You ready for the bad news?
里奇蒙一小时后将召开新闻发布会
Richmond's issuing a press release in an hour.
内森查了所有竞选活动和办公室的电邮
Nathan checked all campaign and office e-mails...
一无所获
nothing.
让他再查一遍
Have him look again.
调查方有消息吗
Any word on the investigation?
彼内托说警♥察♥在学校呆了一个上午
Penato said the cops have been at the school all morning.
看来那边是他们的重点
Looks like they're focusing there.
有嫌犯了吗
Are they close to an arrest?
暂不明朗
He couldn't tell.
他还对比资料库
He also checked our staff
查了我们团队职员的前科记录情况
against county criminal records and ViCAP.
我们没问题
We're in the clear.
这绝对是好消息
Well, that's good news.
还有更好的
Oh, it gets better.
那辆竞选用车
The campaign car...
是周六早上报案挂失的
reported stolen Saturday morning.
近两个月内那地方窃案频频
A lot of thefts in that lot the last two months.
治安一塌糊涂 -我们很幸运
Crap security. - Lucky for us.
所以说我们和这事扯上关系纯属巧合
So our connection to this is purely coincidental.
你们在这悄悄说什么呢
What are you all whispering about?
露丝
Ruth.
我正琢磨你什么时候华丽登场呢
I was wondering when you'd make your grand entrance.
真是迫不及待想知道你要告诉我的那个
And I'm dying to know the big, bad secret
令人震惊的消息
you're gonna tell me.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
肉桂拿铁 加双份豆奶 速度点
A cinnamon latte, double pump soy. Make it fast.
好的 露丝
Sure thing, Ruth.
我很期待今晚
I'm really looking forward to this evening.
工会对我来说向来是很重要的
The unions have always been important to me.
那就换身衣服
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表