剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
People want to know who you are.
他们会看到你真实的一面
They see something in you that's real.
让大家了解你
Let them understand you.
讲讲发生在莉莉身上的事情
Tell them what happened to her.
人们需要一个再次信任你的理由
They need a reason to believe in you again.
不
No.
这样的话
Well, then --
可就真的结束了
then it really is over.
她很喜欢这首歌♥
She always loved this song.
州长舞会那晚放过这首
It was playing at the governor's ball that night.
那个晚上人头攒动 拥挤不堪
There were so many people there. It was so crowded.
我记得也就和她说了两三句话
I don't think I said more than two or three words to her.
奥林匹亚的权贵们一直缠着我高谈阔论
All the Olympia bigwigs there wanting my ear.
而我乐此不疲
And I loved it. I did.
听到这首歌♥的时候
And then this song came on.
她已经离开了
But she had left already.
因为我 她才独自驾车回家
I let her drive off alone.
她相信我
She's the one who believed in me,
知道我们的工作很重要
knew what we did mattered.
但不知从何时开始
But somewhere along the way,
我不再去听她的话了
I stopped listening.
那就从现在开始听吧
Then listen to her now.
米琦
Mitch?
孩子们
Boys?
宝贝
Babe?
他们把他放了
They let him go.
什么意思 把谁放了
W-what do you mean, "they let him go"?
你告诉我相信警方
Y-you said to trust the police.
你告诉我警方会逮捕他
You said that they would arrest him.
就是他杀了我们的孩子 你却放过了他
That man killed our child, and you let him go!
是你放过了他
You let him go.
长官 我们是从贝纳特的妻子那里得到的号♥码
S-sir, w-we got his number from Bennet's wife.
我不管号♥码是谁给你的
I don't care if Allah gave you the number.
我只能暂时瞒着联调局
Now, I can only keep the FBI out of the loop for so long.
赶紧让他招供 结了这个案子
So get a confession and close this. Now.
这家伙无欠债 无前科 无犯罪记录
This guy has got no outstandings, no priors, no record.
根本不会招供
He's got no reason to talk.
进去吧
Let's go.
德雷克斯勒得球 现在落后一分
Drexler's got the ball, down by 1.
这是一场恶战
He's had a monster game.
时间所剩无几 3 2 1
Clock winding down. 3, 2, 1.
可他犯规了
And he was foul.
但他会在边线得球并赢得比赛
But he'll go to the line to win the game.
这两分是裁判在保着你
Ref bailed you out on that one.
看呀 这是谁来了
Ohh. Look who it is.
西雅图的白人♥大♥话王
Seattle's great white hype!
你是来打球的还是来要赞助的
You come for a game or another handout?
我需要五百万美金
I need $5 million.
我本来觉得你想赢得竞选就够滑稽的了
I thought you trying to win the election was funny,
可你刚才那句话更神
but that's hilarious.
这笔钱会用来重筑索马里社区和店面
The money will rebuild the Somali communities and storefronts,
修缮清♥真♥寺 创造很多就业机会
repair the mosque, create jobs in the process...
行啦行啦 -还会帮我赢得竞选
Blah, blah, blah. - And win me the election.
我才不关心雷尼尔谷的那些穆♥斯♥林♥
I don't care about the Hajis in Rainier Valley.
我想要我的体育场
I want my stadium.
如果大家在报纸上看到
Easier to get your stadium
你的名字后面带着一个"大慈善家"头衔
if the people see "philanthropist"
你的体育馆会来得更容易些
next to your name in the news,
而不是"可♥卡♥因♥" "酒驾"或者"嫖♥妓♥"
instead of "cocaine," "DUI," or "hooker."
或许吧
Maybe.
但我知道
But I know...
我的名字后面 永远也不会写着"废物"二字
It'll never say "loser"... next to my name.
至少我还有胆量去进行一场真正的较量
At least I have the balls to play a real opponent.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
一投命中
One shot...
五百万归你
And you get your $5 mil.
不中
Now, you miss it...
你就退出竞选
You resign from the race.
怎么样
What do you say?
"是的 我们能"吗
"Yes, we can"?
你应该知道自己为什么在这里 哈米德先生
I think you know why you're here, Mr. Hamid.
如果你把10月5号♥晚上的事情如实讲来
The DA will go a lot easier on you
地方检察官会对你从轻发落
if you tell us what happened the night of October 5th.
不如翻译我说的这段吧
Maybe this will translate --
"兄弟 你有大♥麻♥烦了
You're in some deep shit, brother.
我们知道贝纳特的事了
We know about Bennet.
知道那天晚上你在他家"
We know you were at his place that night.
也听到你们昨晚的电♥话♥内容了
And we heard your phone conversation with him last night.
你是想去找你那72个处♥女♥去了是吧
You just couldn't wait for your 72 virgins, huh?
[伊♥斯♥兰♥教义声称 每个殉道者都能在天堂享受72个处♥女♥]
还是说你对小女孩有癖好
Or do you just got a thing for little girls?
我不会拿钱施舍
You know, I don't do free checking.
想要我的钱 就得拿出本事来
You want my money, you got to earn it.
我觉得 你如此仗势欺人
And here I was thinking all your bullying
不过是想弥补一下
was just to get even
孩童时坐冷板凳的自卑而已
for always being the kid picked last on the playground.
那种感觉如何
How'd that feel, by the way?
你在拖延时间
You're stalling, aren't you?
害怕了吗
You scared?
是不是觉得我正在你脑袋里跳绳呢
Can feel me in your head jumpin' rope?
如果我投中
I make this shot...
你就给我那笔钱
I get the money.
而且要送我这个球
But I also want this ball.
这事一完 我就再也不需要你了
After this, I won't be needing you anymore.
你们政客永远离不开我这种人 里奇蒙
Guys like you always need guys like me, Richmond.
我们是在给你机会
We're offering here the chance to help yourself
尽快结束审问
and end this right now.
如果你保持沉默
If you don't talk,
我们就得把你送去联调局
we will have to hand you over to the FBI.
等你落入那群龙精虎猛的家伙之手
Yeah, and those Virginia farm boys,
让他们给你玩几个关塔那摩监狱里的花样
they're gonna pull some crazy Guantanamo rendition shit on your ass.
[关塔那摩为美海军基地监狱 以虐囚手段残忍♥出名]
把你的家人遣返回国
Send your family back to the motherland.
也可能只把你妻子送回去
Or probably just your wife.
你的两个孩子 是美国公民
Your two children, they're citizens,
所以必须留在美国 他们会被送去寄养家庭
so they'll have to stay here, be put in a foster home.
最后一次机会 哈米德先生
Last chance, Mr. Hamid.
我们走
Let's go.
等等
Wait.
他说什么 -他说你们
What? - He said you should --
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you.
行吧 哥们
Okay, bro.
我们要走了
We're out of here.
我猜贝纳特用不了两秒钟就会告发你
I'm guessing Bennet's gonna drop a dime on you in like two seconds,
因为他要当爸爸了
considering he's got a baby on his way.
他肯定想看着孩子长大
He might want to see her grow up.
那天晚上她去了贝纳特家
She come to Bennet's place that night.
是我给她开的门
I let her in.
贝纳特一开始并不情愿
Bennet, he did not want to at first,
但我说我们必须这么做
but I told him we must.
"必须" 必须做什么
"Must"? Must what?
带走她
Take her.
她当时很害怕
She was so scared.
你们为什么带她去肉店
Why did you take her to the butcher shop?
因为她哭了
Because she cry.
哭个不停
She keep crying.
你们两个变♥态♥狗♥杂♥种♥
You sick son of a bitch.
然后呢
Then what happened?
她有没有试图逃跑
Did she try to escape?
没有
No.
不过清♥真♥寺里的教友发现她在那里
But people from our mosque, they find out where she is.
我们就趁你们介入之前把她藏到别处了
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表