剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
你根本不知道自己正卷入怎样的危险境地
You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
如果要我作证 那我需要保护
If I testify, I want protection.
我们谈谈 好吗
Look, we'll talk, all right?
告诉我你在哪里
Just tell me where you are.
你想知道谁是俄耳甫斯
You want to know who Orpheus is,
到第5街和杰克逊街的路口自己看
get to the corner of 5th and Jackson.
艾莉娜
Aleena?
请进
Come on in.
我正在庆祝
I'm, uh, celebrating.
这次是好消息吗
Good news for a change?
《每日纪事报》决定支持我竞选市长
The Daily Record has decided to endorse my run for mayor.
恭喜你 议员先生
Congratulations, Councilman.
产自宝美隆柏翠斯庄园的77年红酒
A '77 Petrus Pomerol.
你要来一杯吗
Pour you a glass?
不用了 我还在执行公务
Thanks. I'm still on the city's dime.
你不介意我...
You mind if I...
只要你女朋友不介意就行
Not if your date doesn't.
有什么可以帮你吗 警探
So, uh, what can I do for you, detective?
我知道汤姆·德雷克斯勒是
I understand Tom Drexler's
你竞选的主要捐助者
been a major contributor to your campaign.
对 他是竞选委员会一员
My campaign committee, yeah.
那你肯定对他了如指掌
So I assume you've vetted him pretty thoroughly.
是有什么不好的事牵扯到我吗
Is there something I need to be worried about?
你也知道我不能说
You know I can't tell you anything.
对 当然了
No, of course not.
但我会告诉你能说的
But I might keep my distance.
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
Oh, I'm sorry. I have to take this.
很快就好
Won't be a minute.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你好
Hey.
我是雷 还没收到奥菲斯的回复
Hey, it's Ray. Nothing from Orpheus yet.
但他读了你的邮件
But he read your e-mail.
是吗 -是的
He did? - Yeah.
再发一遍
Send it again.
相同的邮件吗
The same e-mail?
对
Yeah.
我要塞爆这混♥蛋♥的收件箱
I want to flood this asshole's in-box.
了解
Got it.
准备开火
Firing away.
雷
Ray?
你发了吗
Did you send the e-mail?
对 刚刚发的
Yeah, like a second ago.
再发一遍
Send it again.
把邮件再发一遍
Send the e-mail again.
杰米·莱特 工会策划 未读
匿名 我知道你做了什么 未读
匿名 我知道你做了什么 未读
匿名 我知道你做了什么 未读
我 知 道 你 做 过 什 么
你在干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表