剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
it is in the public interest
向大家呈现犯罪现场的照片
to give you a realistic picture of this particular crime.
接下来您将看到的画面少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
The images you are about to see are not for younger viewers.
爸爸生气了吗
Was dad mad?
什么
What?
吃早饭的时候
At breakfast.
那是因为你摔坏了一个碗 蠢货
'Cause you broke a bowl, dumbass.
不是 他做午饭的时候就已经很生气了
No. He was mad before, when he was making lunch.
我当时不在 怎么了
I wasn't there. So what?
是我们做错了什么吗
Did we do something wrong?
不是 别说话 我正忙着呢
No! Just shut up. I'm trying to concentrate.
显然 这些画面惨不忍♥睹
Tough to look at these, I know.
这是车从湖中拖出来后的样子
That's the car after it was removed from the lake.
警方就是在这个后备箱里发现了尸体
And this is the trunk, where the body was found.
那夜班可以吗
What about the second shift?
那么 星期三行吗
Well, how about Wednesday, then?
不 你知道我喜欢与你共事
No, you know I like working with you.
你好 泰丽阿姨
Hi, Aunt Terry.
我的私♥人♥侦♥探♥在调查亚当斯
My PI is looking into Adams.
我有个调查队每日加班工作
I got a research team that's working overtime,
获得了最新数据
got some new stats
说明亚当斯在位期间 贫困率呈上升势态
showing an increase in poverty on Adams' watch.
我们可以利用...
This is something that we can--
我们可以花几周时间从这个角度挖掘
We can exploit this thing for weeks.
是啊 调查 真激动人心
Yeah. Research. That's exciting.
你怎么不拿出字典 找到"弱者"的定义
Why not take out the dictionary, film the definition of "weak,"
以此作为里奇蒙的标语
make that Richmond's ad?
打啊 别跟娘们似的缠来缠去
Come on! Enough with the titty twisting!
就讨厌他们这种 打得像发♥情♥的小妞似的
I hate when they grapple like a bunch of bitches in heat!
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah. Me too.
你刚才说侦探
You mention an investigator?
对 没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那家伙非常专业
This guy. He's a --he's a real bloodhound.
他目前在做一些审查
He's, um--he's doing some vetting right now,
查查资料之类的
you know, just--just checking resources.
但他掌握了一些有利的信息
But, uh, he's got something good.
对我们非常有利
It's real good.
你狗屁都没
You don't have shit.
没错 但我们会有的
No, but we will.
我们没有虚张声势 汤姆
Come on. Nobody's squeaky, Tom.
我们只需一些资金 好发起攻势
All we need is a little more dough to mount an offensive.
愿意加入吗 怎么样
Are you game? What do you say?
你想要亚当斯的丑闻
You want dirt on Adams?
我有些猛料 能让那个傻♥逼♥永不翻身
I got something that'll bury that old prick once and for all.
如果你有 为什么之前不拿出来
If you have something, why haven't you used it already?
就算我也是有顾忌的
Even I have scruples.
他们暂时让他待命 是吗
They've got him on standby for now, don't they?
是的 但...
They do, but...
林顿
Yo, Linden.
你去哪了 -哪也没去
Hey, where you headed? - Nowhere.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
什么也没说
Nothing.
什么都没说 你去了将近一个小时
Nothing? You were in there for like an hour.
你到底是怎么回事啊
Yo, what the hell is your problem?!
你为什么不做点有用的事
Why don't you make yourself useful
比如待在这里什么都不做
and stay here and do nothing?
拉森太太 听我解释
Mrs. Larsen, let me explain.
你们怎么能让他们这么做
How could you let them do that?
这本不该发生 我知道 对不起
It shouldn't have happened. I know. I'm sorry.
我们进去谈
Let's just go inside.
你怎能让他们那样随便地展示她的照片
How could you let them have those pictures of her like it was nothing--
随随便便就放到电视上
just something on TV, just--
让大家都看到她的惨状
everybody could see her like that.
让所有人看到我的宝贝女儿惨不忍♥睹的样子
Everybody could see my baby girl like that?
而凶手依旧逍遥法外
And he's still out there.
你们还是没有逮到他
You still haven't arrested him.
你们一无所获
You've done nothing.
很明显 案例法是有这条规定的
Look, it is clearly part of the case law.
我知道了
All right. I see.
谢谢 哈尔 再联♥系♥
Thanks, Hal. Keep me informed.
看来法官认为我们无理由申请临时禁令
Seems that the judge does not think we have standing to file the T.R.O.,
开始我觉得不可理喻 直到我听说
which made no sense until I heard
法官是杰克·霍兰德
the judge was Jack Hollander --
他是亚当斯以前在华盛顿大学兄弟会的哥们
One of Adams' old fraternity brothers from U-dub.
哈尔正在准备申请材料 争取换个法官
Hal's filing to recuse, see if we can get a different judge.
我找到了一些曼库索竞选的照片
Well, I pulled the stills from the Mancuso campaign
还有一些拍的是98年的竞选
and then some from the '98 campaign.
这些是
There's, um
里面许多内容都极具煽动性
There's some pretty inflammatory stuff in here.
你确定要继续走这条路吗
Are you sure you still want to go this way?
是的 为什么不呢
Yeah. Why wouldn't I?
因为起初 你说你
Because, in the beginning, you said you --
不想来阴的
You didn't want to go negative.
起初我也不像现在这样命悬一线
In the beginning, I wasn't having my ass handed to me.
你最好坐下来
You might want to sit down
因为这个肯定能让你大吃一惊
because this is gonna floor you.
事实上 你不如躺下来吧
In fact, why don't you lie down?
我们不能用这个
We can't use this.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们别无选择
We have no choice but to use this.
达伦 你不能证明这是真的
Darren, it can't be proven.
就算能证明 那又怎么能够
And even if it could, how is that relevant...
让我们赢 -与事态相关
To winning? - To the issues?
让我好好想想
Let me think about it.
你好
Hey.
我是卡特警探 警局联络官
Detective Cutter. City PD Liaison.
你这里有从伦顿大道
You have, uh, evidence here
南段106R号♥找到的证据是吗
recovered from, uh, 106 "R" Renton Ave. South?
是的 我正要把证物送去保管 怎么
Yeah. I was just about to take it to lockup. Why?
幸好我赶上你了
It's a good thing I caught you.
证物文件袋的编号♥有重复
We have some duplicate bag numbers on the evidence list.
我需要检查一下 -不行
So I'm gonna have to take a look. - Can't.
我已经签收了这些证据 万一出事就是我的责任了
I've already signed off on all these, so it's my ass.
我不会碰的 只需要看一下
I-I don't need to touch it. Just look at it.
只要一小会儿就行
It'll only take a second.
不行 你说你叫卡特
No way. You said "Cutter"?
我要跟我的指挥官说一下
I got to go talk to my CO.
在这等着
Wait here.
喂 你不能到那里面去
Hey! Hey, you can't be in there!
住手
Hey!
你破坏了证物监管链
You just broke chain of custody!
真遗憾 出了事找你
Too bad it's your ass.
你回来得真早
You're home early.
梅耶斯让我不要去上班了
Meyers told me not to come in.
那你到哪去了
Then, where were you?
一个人清净了一下
Just, uh, had to get away for a bit, think.
或许这样是最好的
Well, maybe it's for the best.
在家里休息一段时间
You know, just stay home for a little while.
你怎么说得出口
How can you say that?
警♥察♥又打电♥话♥了
The police called here again.
那又怎样
So what?
他们问起了穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的事
They were asking about Muhammed.
你为什么不和他们谈谈
Why can't you talk to them?
你为什么不让他们直接找穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Why won't you let them talk to Muhammed?
你也认为我有罪吗
You think I'm guilty, too?
当然不是
Of course I don't.
你为什么会这么想 我都没有
Why would you even think that? I didn't even --
拉森太太
Mrs. Larsen.
我不想再听你道歉了
I don't want to hear any more of your apologies.
求求你离开吧
Would you please just go away?
我想知道这是不是罗茜的
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表