剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
you'd just be pedaling and pedaling and not going anywhere!
得先这样把它装上 看到没
You got to do it this way first, see?
狡猾的小链子
It's a sneaky little chain.
看 装好了
See? Look at that. All right.
好了 骑吧 扶好了
There you go. Got it?
得把头盔戴上
Oh. Let's put this on, too.
好吗
Yeah?
抬抬头
Lift your chin for me.
好了 现在安全了
There we go. Okay. Now you're safe.
准备好了 -好了
You ready? - Yep.
走咯
There you go.
小心点
Be careful!
好的 谢谢
I will! Thank you!
至少你还有索诺玛可去
Least you got Sonoma.
我倒好了 这周末就要
I mean, by the weekend, I'm gonna be working
被打去给人家当保安去了
as a security guard at the space needle.
我也能当个数学老师什么的
Could always get a job teaching algebra.
已知奥科斯的脑袋高过屁♥股♥3英尺半
So, if -- If Oakes has his head 3 1/2 feet up his ass
埃利奥特法官的脑袋高过屁♥股♥18英寸
and Judge Elliot has his head 18 inches up his ass,
[Head Up Ass 俚语:混账行为 荒谬 不可理喻]
求他们的屁♥股♥合计有几英尺高
how many total feet of ass do you get?
我猜大概5英尺吧
It's like 5 feet, I think.
阿黛拉
周五 11点45
罗茜的字迹
Rosie's handwriting.
阿黛拉 那是谁
"Adela." What's that?
也许是个朋友吧
Maybe a friend of hers?
有什么想法吗
Does that name ring any bells?
没
No.
周五 11点45
"Friday 11:45."
可能是约的舞会后见面
Could be a meet-up after the dance.
但那个阿黛拉是谁
Yeah, but who the hell is Adela?
我觉得我不该来这里
I don't think that I should be here.
我们知道你爱你丈夫 艾哈迈德太太
We know that you love your husband, Mrs. Ahmed.
帮我们就能帮助他
Helping us will help him.
是吗
Will it?
真的吗
Really?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的号♥码
Muhammed's number.
昨晚他们通电♥话♥了
They were on the phone last night.
我
I th--
我想他们的确犯了什么事
I think that they did something.
你做得很对
You're doing the right thing --
对你和你女儿都好
For you and for your daughter.
早
Morning.
卡尔 第七节课的时候能借我投影机吗
Hey, Carl, uh, can I borrow your projector 7th period
如果你不用的话
if you're not using it?
当然
S-sure.
很好
Great.
他回来了
He's back.
艾哈迈德先生
Mr. Ahmed.
梅耶斯校长 很高兴见到你
Mrs. Meyers, good to see you.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我以为你我都同意你休息一段时间
I thought we agreed it was best for everyone
这样对大家都好
if you took some time off.
我可没说同意
Uh, I-I didn't agree to anything.
你不能到这来 你必须离开
You can't be here. You have to leave.
如果你认为我做错了什么
If you think I've done something wrong,
就解雇我
then fire me.
不然的话 我还有课要上
Otherwise, I have a class to teach.
失陪了
Excuse me.
过去的几天
Over the past few days, um,
关于我的谣言甚嚣尘上
a lot of false rumors have been circulating about me.
如果你们对我有任何疑问
If you want to ask me any questions,
现在请尽管提出来
please feel free to do so now.
如果没有问题 就请把书翻到322页
If there are no questions, then open your books to page 322.
杀 人
犯
教长 我一听说就立即赶来了
Imam, I came as soon as I heard.
我很难过 这太恶劣了
I am so sorry. This is terrible.
我也很难过 议员先生
I, too, am sorry, councilman.
告诉我我能做什么
Tell me what I can do.
你能改变人们的想法吗
Can you change the way people think?
今天很多孩子来到这里
Many children are here today
因为他们的父母不敢把他们送去学校
because their parents are afraid to send them to school.
我能理解你的沮丧
I understand your frustration.
你能吗
Do you?
教长 我一直支持你们的社区
Imam, I have stood by this community.
无论我能否当选市长
I will stand by this community
我都会为你们争取权益
whether I'm elected mayor or not.
你了解我 请你相信我
You know me. I'm asking you to trust me.
塔毕德 他在23街上开了家商店
Tabid -- He owns a store on 23rd.
有人趁他被联调局带走问话的时候
While the FBI took him away to ask questions,
从窗外往里扔砖头 店被洗劫一空
bricks were thrown through the window, the store was looted.
警方对此不闻不问
The police never came.
我如何让他们信任你
How can I ask them to trust you?
和你的政♥府♥
Or your government?
这不仅仅是我的政♥府♥
It's not just my government.
是我们的政♥府♥
It's our government.
我们会重建这个社区 我向你保证
And we will rebuild this community, I promise you.
我很想相信你 议员先生
I want to believe you, councilman.
但亚当斯市长几年前做过同样的承诺
But mayor Adams made the same promise years ago.
你们是一路人
And you both play the same games.
杀
光
穆
斯
林
电♥信♥公♥司♥的人说电♥话♥的登记用户
Guy at the phone company says the phone is registered
叫穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·哈米德
to Muhammed Hamid.
驾照照片是06年的 唯一在案的照片
DMV photo is from '06. It's the only pic on file.
手♥机♥GPS系统定位到
The phone's GPS pinpoints him
他在联合街和第五街的路口处
at the intersection of union and 5th.
那里是闹市区的市场
That's the downtown market.
那伙计说信♥号♥♥在三小时内一动不动
Yeah, dude says the phone hasn't moved in like three hours,
情况有变他会马上通知我
and he's gonna buzz me if anything changes.
也许穆♥罕♥默♥德♥在那里工作
Maybe Muhammed works there.
你向我保证过
You promised me.
你说案子结了
You said it was over.
快了 只需要再花一点点时间
It will be soon. We just need a little more time.
他若无其事地去了学校
He's at the school like nothing ever happened.
畅行无阻
Free.
有进展吗
Anything?
从那帮卖♥♥鱼的傻子嘴里问不出什么
I got nothing from these "deadliest catch" fools.
也没发现罪犯的踪迹
I ain't clocked anybody as our perp, either.
跟你说实话 林顿
I got to be honest, Linden --
我真不擅长对其他种族的犯罪画像
I suck at this racial profiling.
交管局的工作可没做过这个
TSA job ain't happening.
继续找
Keep looking.
那天大家说的那个课程
The class that everyone was talking about the other day --
我上网注册了
You know, and I went online to sign up.
所有的班都报满了 我该打电♥话♥去吗
All the classes were full. I mean, should I call?
走路看着点
Watch where you're going.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop -- Police!
别挡我的路
Out of my way!
你在这见过这人吗
You seen this guy here?
双膝跪地
Get down on your knees.
手放脑后 快点 -跪下
Hands behind your head. Now! - Down on your knees.
照我说的做 -双膝跪地
Do it now! - Get down on your knees!
跪下来 快跪下
On your knees! Sit on your knees.
我就知道能在这找到你
I thought I'd find you here.
我们失去工会的支持了
We lost the machinists.
那我们算是都来对地方了
Then we're both in the right place.
还没结束
It's not over yet.
真的吗
Really?
拿莉莉做些文章
Talk about Lily.
人们想了解你
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表