剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
I'm feeling generous today,
别再发牢骚了 换上泳裤
so quit your whining, grab a speedo.
左手边第一道门
First door on your left.
你收到我的留言了吗
You get my message?
什么留言
What message?
我给你的手♥机♥留了条消息
I left you a message on your cellphone.
我跟孩子们出去了
I was out with the boys.
保释人怎么说的
What'd the bondsmen have to say?
我没打给他们
I didn't call them.
为什么
Why not?
钱都不见了
The money's gone.
我们的存款 都没了
Our savings, everything.
你打算什么时候告诉我 斯坦
When were you gonna tell me, Stan?
米琦 听我说 本来是 -别解释了
Mitch, listen, it was supposed to be a... - Don't bother.
雅内克打过电♥话♥
Janek called.
他说很高兴再见到你
He said it was good seeing you again.
是的 我去见过雅内克
Yes, I went to see Janek.
借了点钱
I borrowed some money.
你又把那个人带入我们的生活
You brought that man back into our lives,
我们的家庭
into our family?
米琦 不是你想的那样
Mitch, it's not like that.
如果是因为他呢
What if he were the reason?
如果是因为他 罗茜...
What if it was because of him Ros...
你说你已经改头换面了
You said you changed.
你说你不想变回以前那个人
You said you didn't want to be that man anymore.
还记得吗
Remember that?
但我早该知道
But I should've known.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
总有一天会变成这样
That one day it'd be just like this --
你坐在里面 我在外面
You sitting there, me sitting here...
什么都没了
Everything gone.
我在里面也是你逼的
I'm here because you pushed me here.
你也不是没盼望过我变回过去的样子 为女儿报仇
So don't go acting like you didn't want that man back.
我在里面而你在外面的唯一原因
Only reason I'm in here and you're out there
就是我有胆承认我的所作所为
is 'cause I had the balls to admit what I did.
警卫
Guard.
我弄到了赌场女孩的证词
I've got the statement from the Wapi girl,
名字是桑德琳·普莱斯勒
gave her name as "Sandrine Pressler."
全是废话 车管所根本没有此人记录
That's a bunch of bs. Nobody got that name in the DMV.
我猜卡米是对的
So I guess Cami was right.
妓♥女♥如果不想被人发现 真就能无影无踪
Can't find a working girl who don't want to be found.
我们的证人没了 你还这么高兴
Our witness is awol, and you're celebrating.
你先看看这个
Yeah, well, check this.
在她晕过去前
Before she passed out,
她描述过那个男人
she gave a description of the John.
1米72到1米78 褐色卷发 胡子拉茬
"5'8" to 5'10", curly brown hair, 5:00 shadow."
西雅图一半男人都长这样
This could be half the men in Seattle.
接着看
Keep reading.
十足的偏执狂 可♥卡♥因♥瘾君子
"Real paranoid cokehead,
不停的说他要建一座体育馆
"kept going on and on about some stadium he wanted to build,
说整个市的人都跟他有仇
"said the city had a vendetta against him."
听起来像谁
Who's that sound like?
我不知道
I don't know,
一提到体育 我就一窍不通了
but you know when it's about sports, I tune out.
篮球馆 可♥卡♥因♥
Basketball stadium, coke?
想到没
Come on.
是汤姆·德雷克斯勒 -那个亿万富翁
It's Tom Drexler. - The billionaire?
接下来要说的更精采
You ready for this?
他有两次嫖♥妓♥前科
He's got two priors for solicitation.
他的某个前女友 在赌场外被他打了后
And he's got a restraining order from an ex-lady friend
还申请了项禁制令
that he took a swipe at outside a casino.
这种有权有势的人 可不是能轻易请来的
Powerful guy like that, we can't just bring him in for a chat.
让人不禁怀疑这是不是那女孩消失的原因
Makes you wonder if that's why this girl took off.
我们需要更多证据
We need more.
雷正在看罗茜的电脑
Yeah, Ray's taking a look at Rosie's computer.
已经检查过了 这次在找什么
We already checked it, so now we're looking for what?
任何与"博酥蕾"有关的事
Any hits on Beau Soleil.
说不定能将我们引向德雷克斯勒
Might give us a trail to Drexler.
你是谁
Who are you?
我想在我飞回去前再跟你谈谈
I'd like to finish our conversation before I fly back.
能让我们... -好 我这就走
Can you give us... - Yeah, I'm just gonna...
我首先要为如此突然出现道个歉
I should apologize first off for pulling that stunt.
我并不想造成麻烦
I didn't come to cause trouble.
跑到警局来说这种话还真挺有意思的
You have a very funny way of showing it.
有没有搞错啊你
I mean, really?
你觉得自己是在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
要弥补这些年错过他的生日
Making up for all the lost years of missed birthdays
学校的生活 或者说他这一生吗
and school plays and basically his entire life?
不管你怎么想我 莎拉 你都是对的
Whatever you feel about me, Sarah, you're right.
我离开了
I left.
我不值得你原谅
I don't deserve your forgiveness.
但我认为我们的儿子需要父亲
But I think our son needs a father.
我们的儿子
Our son?
我觉得杰克这些年没有父亲也活得不错
I think Jack has been doing just fine without a father so far.
真的是这样吗
Really? Has he?
我想时不时地看看他
I'd like to see him from time to time.
我现在有个很好的家庭
And I've got a beautiful family now.
希望他也能成为其中一员
I'd love him to be a part of that,
比如夏天来芝加哥跟我们度度假
maybe doing some vacations in Chicago with us over the summer.
那当年你离开之前就应该想到这一点
Well, you should've thought of that before you left.
如果不是为了杰克
If it weren't for Jack,
我做的那些对你来说有什么意义吗
would it have even mattered to you that I did?
我周一动身
I'm leaving Monday.
希望走之前能再见他一面
I'd like to see him before I do.
求你了 莎拉
Please, Sarah.
下次你再接近我儿子
Next time you come near my son,
我就指控你绑♥架♥儿童
I'll have you arrested for kidnapping.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
他就是那位无赖吗
That the deadbeat?
我第一次检查罗茜电脑的网站浏览记录时
When I first ran Rosie's web history off her laptop,
没有发现任何异常
nothing jumped out.
再用"博酥蕾"搜索 还是什么都没有
Ran it again under Beau Soleil -- still nada.
然后我发现了这个
Then I hit this.
他们用了一种间接访问页面
Turns out they run a redirect page
这样就不会被别人无意间发现了
so people can't just stumble on it.
等待载入
Wait for it.
你说罗茜访问过这个网站
Rosie visited this page?
不止一次
A bunch of times.
上一次是星期三晚上
Last time was Wednesday night.
她也是那些女孩之一吗
She one of the girls on there?
这个很难说
It's hard to tell.
你看不到她们的脸部
You can't see their faces.
而且她们的名字听上去都是化名
Most of the names sound like handles.
但是被害者确实多次访问过这个网站
But your victim definitely visited this site multiple times.
我们心中的好姑娘活着的时候是个坏丫头
So good little dead girl was a bad little live girl.
我也这么认为
I'd say.
这双鞋子 就是在她柜子里找到的那双
That girl's shoes -- Same ones we found in her locker.
是罗茜
That's Rosie.
麻烦放大这张照片
Can we enlarge that photo, please?
好的
Yeah.
不是罗茜
No, it's not.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
就是那双鞋子 法布里奇奥/比安奇
That's the shoes. That's the Fabrizio Bianchis.
但你瞧瞧那件外套
Yeah, yeah, but check out the jacket.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
那只是我邂逅男人的一个途径
It was just a way to meet men.
总是呆在这种地方怎么可能遇到那种男人
The kind of guys I never meet working in a hole like this.
他们带我去高级饭店用餐 送我礼物
Guys who take me out to nice restaurants, buy me stuff.
还有两千美元一双的鞋子
Yeah, 2k pair of kicks.
真有钱
Boom.
好奇你是拿什么换到这些的
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表