剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第四季 第一集
我们要统一口径 林顿
Just gotta keep our stories straight, Linden.
没人会找到他的
No one's gonna find him.
没人会知道我们做过什么
No one's gotta know what we did.
还有几小时就上班了
We're gonna go to work in a few hours.
我们得装作什么事都没发生过
We're gonna act like everything's normal.
你得把枪和弹壳都丢到岛的那边去
You gotta dump your gun and those shells at the end of the island.
这是个无人岛
It's no-man's-land out there,
那些东西会顺流入海
so they'll be carried out to the ocean,
不会被发现
won't be found.
几小时后 你报告说枪被偷了
Couple hours, you report your gun stolen,
再把车停到市中心 打碎窗户
you park your car downtown, you break the window,
别忘了交份报告
and don't forget to file a report.
我知道 我们已经谈过这些了
I know. We talked about this already.
我们到时告诉里迪克
We'll tell Reddick that
你和斯奇纳去找失踪的孩子
you and Skinner went looking for the missing kid.
当你接到电♥话♥
And when you got the call
说他们找到艾德里安时 斯奇纳就走了
that they found Adrian, Skinner took off.
大家都知道他准备度几周假
Everyone knows he was going on vacation for a couple of weeks,
这样我们能争取些时间
so we bought ourselves time.
那之后呢
What about after?
先搞定眼下的事吧
Just worry about what we gotta do right now.
知道吗 你现在就想这些就够了 林顿
Okay? That's all you gotta think about, Linden.
艾德里安现在该醒了
Adrian will be up by now.
只有他见过斯奇纳
He's the only one who saw Skinner,
所以你得在他开口之前跟他说清楚
so you gotta set him straight before he starts talking.
怎么了
What?
有血迹
There's blood.
你外套上有血
There's blood on your coat.
该死
Shit.
你应该弄干净的
You were supposed to clean up.
把手举起来 -我弄过
Put your arms up.- I did.
我洗了澡 换过衣服
I mean, I took a showerand I changed my clothes.
不过 我只有这一件外套
But... it's the only jacket I got.
该死
Fuck.
没关系 我去洗干净
It's okay, I'll wash it out.
你俩去哪了
Where the hell have you two been?
我们已经尽快赶过来了
Got here as fast as we could.
艾德里安怎么样 -他很好
How's Adrian? - Fine.
他还在睡觉 -那太好了
He's sleeping now.- Good, I'm glad.
接下来就交给我和林顿 你可以走了
Me and Linden got this. You can take off.
你们去哪了
Where were you?
和大家一样 去找艾德里安了
I was looking for Adrian, like everyone else.
我和斯奇纳在一起找他
Me and Skinner were looking for him.
你应该打个电♥话♥
Could've called.
是的 但我手♥机♥没电了 而且
Yeah, my cell phone was dead,and, uh, you know,
斯奇纳想找艾德里安
Skinner wanted to shake down
学校附近街道的线人了解下情况 所以
some CI's on the street near Adrian's school, so...
我能去看看他吗
Um, can I see him, please?
当然
Of course.
谢谢你留下来 卡尔
Thanks for staying, Carl.
林顿怎么了
What's wrong with Linden?
什么
What?
她冲我笑了
She smiled at me.
被斯奇纳甩了吗 是准备找个新男友什么的吗
Did Skinner dump her? She need a new boyfriend, or what?
要找也不会找你这个死老头
Wouldn't be your saggy old dimpled ass if she did.
你昨晚说有人陷害你是什么意思
What'd you mean about the guy setting you up last night?
你说你得去找出那个陷害你的人
Said you had to go find the guy that set you up.
是斯奇纳 -斯奇纳
It was Skinner. - Skinner.
他骗了我
Homes had his sack in a twist about,
关于你家的那件事
you know, what happened at your house.
所以想跟他面对面把事情说清楚
So I wanted to set him straight face-to-face.
那你找他谈了吗 -没找到他
Huh. Did you talk to him? - Couldn't find him.
他现在应该在阿鲁巴尽情享受假期吧
Mm, probably in Aruba by now taking his R and R,
幸运的混♥蛋♥
lucky bastard.
你怎么有时间换衣服
When did you find time to change?
你这邋遢鬼 常年不换衣服的
Your snuggie, your onesie,
这换得挺勤啊
you got a different one on.
对 我车里有备用衣服
Yeah, I got a spare in my car.
我把绿色女神洒在之前那件上了
I spilled my Green Goddess.
绿色女神是什么
What the hell is Green Goddess?
素食沙拉酱
Vegan salad dressing.
大男人的还在乎那个
You are one lousy excuse for a man.
至少我不像某人冠状静脉脊柱侧凸
At least I don't got scoliosis of my coronary veins like some people.
你小子
Yeah, all right.
你好 艾德里安
Hi, Adrian.
我妈妈在哪
Where's my mom?
她在另一间房♥ 她说我可以进来
She's in the other room. She said that I could come in.
我们找到杀害你母亲的凶手了
We found the man who killed your mother.
是车里那个男的吗
The man in the car?
不 不是他 你只是犯迷糊了
No, that wasn't him. You were just confused.
就是他 就是那个男的
That was him. That was the man--
不 艾德里安 你错了 不是他
No, Adrian, you're wrong. It wasn't him.
是乔·米尔斯
Joe Mills is the one.
你不需要再害怕了
You don't have to be afraid anymore.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
我们该回局里了 轮到我们当班了
We should go in, our shift started.
走吧 我们
Go. Let's just--
走啊
Let's go.
你需要休息 林顿
What you need is rest, Linden.
你先睡上几小时 然后我们再回去
Get a few hours of shut-eye and then we go in.
他们永远都找不到那些女孩 或者凯丽
They're never gonna find those girls or Kallie.
除了我们 没人知道她们在那湖里
No one's ever gonna know they're in that lake but us.
我们把斯奇纳也沉到了湖底
We put Skinner there.
再也没人会找到那些女孩
No one's ever gonna find those girls.
你想坐牢 是吗
You want to go to prison? Is that it?
肯定有其它方法
There's gotta be some other way.
你朝他开枪时 他是跪着的
He was on his knees when you shot him.
而且你还开了两枪
Twice.
你知道 没人会相信你那是在自卫
Ain't nobody's gonna believe that was self-defense, and you know it.
但是 -你难道希望
But-- - You want Jack to grow up
杰克在成长的道路上没有母亲吗
without his moms, is that it?
当然不是
No.
那就别胡言乱语了 行吗
Then quit talking bullshit, okay?
我可不想坐牢
Because I ain't going to prison.
你当时没必要留下来帮我
You didn't have to stay.You didn't have to help me.
有必要
Yeah, I did.
宝贝
Babe?
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
我想看看你
I just needed to see you.
睡上来
Come to bed.
给我暖暖
Warm me up.
我一小时后还要上庭
I have a depo in an hour.
感觉我刚一闭眼就天亮了
It's like I blinked and it's already morning.
累坏了
I'm exhausted.
你可能病了 -也许吧
Maybe you're getting sick.- Yeah, maybe.
也可能是老了
Or just old.
五点吃饭
Blue plate special at 5.
七点起床
Bedtime by 7.
真是太棒了
Yeah, that's hot.
来吧
Come on.
上♥床♥来吧
Come to bed.
真开心你突然来看我
It's such a nice surprise that you're here.
我刚刚梦到你了
I dreamt about you.
在无防范措施性行为后70小时内服第一粒
You need to take the first pill within 70 hours of unprotected sex.
你可以在事发后120小时内
You can take both pills at the same time
同时服用两颗
up to 120 hours after sexual intercourse.
好的 知道了
Okay, I got it.
我刚才和你说的都明白了吗
Do you understand the instructions I gave you?
我说过我知道了
I just said, I got it.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表