剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
至少不是在此处鬼混的那类
at least not the kind who hangs around here.
那可是件羊毛衫 最近还刚洗过
It's a wool sweater. It looks recently cleaned.
拿去投币洗衣店洗了呗 又如何
Brought it to the coin wash. So what?
你会干洗羊毛衫吗
You dry-clean wool?
你认识哪个瘾君子常光顾干洗店的吗
Do you know any tweakers who drop their wardrobe off at the cleaners?
还有何发现
Anything else?
这个
This.
借记卡
ATM card.
斯坦利·拉森
"Stanley Larsen."
有可能是正爽的时候掉了钱包吗
Guy loses his wallet while he's getting his knob polished?
再有任何发现 做上记号♥ 不要移♥动♥
You find anything else, mark it, don't move it.
还有 通知性侵案小组
And, uh, call in Sex Crimes.
现在移交给他们
This is theirs for now.
我们可是先来的
Yo, we got here first.
对 但我们没发现尸体
Yeah, and we don't got a body.
现在没有而已
Not yet.
你愿意跟进的话 请便
You want to follow it up, go for it.
我得坐你的车 林顿
You're my ride, Linden.
那我送你回局里
So I'll drop you off at the station.
我还得整理行李
I need to finish packing up.
我以为你都搞定了
I thought you were done.
晚上九点的航♥班♥ 对吗
Flight's not till 9:00, right?
我不会让你误机的 我保证
I won't let you miss it. Promise.
我们去找斯坦利·拉森谈谈
Let's have a talk with this Stanley Larsen.
什么东西这么臭
Oh, what's that stink?
我来这里取货的 我是斯坦·拉森
I'm here for the pickup. I'm Stan Larsen.
好 这边
Yes. Come.
这地方让我起一身鸡皮疙瘩
Place gives me the creeps.
慌什么[波兰语]
Nie panikuj.
他听得见你说话 贝尔科
He can hear you, Belko.
奥萨马才不在乎呢 对吧 奥萨马
Osama here don't give a shit. Do you, Osama?
我说什么来着
What'd I tell you?
看见啦 拿吧
See? Take, take.
好 谢谢帮忙
Great. Thanks for your help.
我叫费萨尔 不是奥萨马
My name Faisal, not Osama.
我明天把文件送来
I'll bring your paperwork by tomorrow.
闭嘴 斯坦
Shut up, Stan.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
斯坦 你现在马上回家
Stan, you need to get home right now.
好了好了
O-okay, you know what?
那东西肯定会坏的
That's gonna stay broken
不管你在上面缠多少烂胶带都没用
no matter how many times you wave that damn roll of tape at it.
我们买♥♥不起新的
We can't afford a new one.
回头让贝尔科来修修
I'll get Belko to fix it.
我实在没心情听
You know what? I am in no mood
那"贝尔科来修"的屁话
for that "Belko will fix it" Bullshit.
行啦
Oh, there we go!
焕然一新
Good as new.
千万别开水龙头 斯坦利·拉森
Don't even look at that "on" button, Stanley Larsen!
亲爱的 我可是宝刀未老呢
I still got the touch, Ukochana.
再笑 我让你再笑我
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah?
别 别 你湿透了
No, no! Aah, you're all wet!
放开我 -就不
Get off of me! - Oh, no! Oh, no!
就不 -别闹
Oh, no! - No, no!
投降吧你
No, no!
你这下麻烦大了
You are in such trouble.
你真没用
You are useless.
你真没用
You are useless.
放开我
Get off of me.
你个讨厌鬼
You obnoxious...
过来
Come here.
我得走啦
Mm. I got to go.
好吧 -再见
Okay. - Goodbye.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
我和你商量件事 -什么事
I want to talk to you about something. - Yeah?
你要保证不泄密 我说真的
You got to promise me you won't blow. I mean it. I mean it.
说吧 亲爱的
Tell me, baby.
罗茜说她要申请大学
Rosie said she'd apply for colleges.
想申请外州的学校
She just wants to go out of state.
亲爱的 这是件好事啊 你想想
Baby, that is a good thing... come on...
她终于长大离巢了
that she finally wants to go.
如果真是她个人意愿的话
Well, if it's what she wants...
当然是 斯坦
Of course it is, Stan.
我不想为这事和你争
I'm not getting into this with you, again.
米琦 去外州 她年纪太小了吧
Mitch, o-out of state? Isn't she kind of young?
她快满18岁了
She's almost 18.
你总得让她长大吧 老爹
You got to let her grow up sometime, papa.
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
好吧
Okay.
斯坦 出发啦
Stan, got to move.
再来一次 就在楼梯上 -快走吧
One more time, right here on the stairs. - Go!
别总是那么惹人厌
Stop being such a devil.
好了没 -行了 走吧
You ready? - Yeah. Let's do it.
杰米 我马上赶过来
Jamie. I'm just on my way.
达伦 早上好
Hey, Darren. Good morning.
你好
Hey, how are you?
里奇蒙议员
Councilman Richmond.
刚收到民♥意♥调查结果
Times poll just came in.
亚当斯已经追上我们那三个百分点了
Adams closed our three-point lead.
你也早上好 詹姆斯
Good morning to you, too, James.
还有26天就是大选了
Election's in 26 days.
我们没空在这里鬼混
We don't have time to be jerking off here.
我可不愿想象那等情景
Wow. Not an image I want in my head.
你跑哪去了
Where were you?
睡了个懒觉
I, uh, slept in.
你从不睡懒觉的 -今天奢侈了一下
You never sleep in. - I did this morning.
我的手表不见了 原来是你拿去了
I lost my watch, which you, uh, took.
不 这是我的
No. It's mine.
看起来像你的 其实是我的
It looks like yours, but it's mine.
我们何时启程去学校 杰米
What time do we have to leave for the school, Jamie?
五十走 我去召集大伙
10 till. I'll gather the troops.
他比我还紧张
He's more nervous than I am.
你觉得很惊讶吗
And you're surprised by this?
看看这是什么
What have we here?
貌似是一块男式手表啊
It looks vaguely like a man's timepiece.
你在哪找到的
Wherever did you find it?
在我的饭桌上
On my kitchen table.
怎么会在那
What was it doing there?
由于近期发生的商场枪击案
With the recent mall shootings,
媒体就帮派问题对亚当斯市长穷追不舍
the press is gonna hammer Mayor Adams on the gang issue.
我们要煽风点火
Give them ammo.
他连续四年枪毙了我的
Well, he killed my midnight hoops tourneys
午夜篮球赛和课外活动提案
and after-school programs four years in a row.
我不会留情的
That's easy.
"现在孩子们也在参与偷窃
"Now we have kids stealing
与贩毒 而这一切本不该发生"
and dealing we could've turned around."
这是你写的 -杰米写的
You write that? - Jamie did.
写得不错
That's not bad.
枪击案的凶手
Mall shooters?
是最近的新兴帮派 索马里黑帮
Recent gang inductees... Somalis.
亚当斯上次选举无视他们真是犯傻
Well, Adams was a fool to ignore them last election.
这次他会付出代价的
He'll pay for it this time around.
六万了 还在上升
60 thou and growing.
雷尼尔谷的选民登记热得爆棚
Registration in Rainier Valley's through the roof.
要是能让他们投你票 我们就有机会了
If you get them to vote, we got a shot.
今天的讨论会可以成为我们的转折点
Forum today could be our turning point.
今早我同伊坦尼斯议员
I had an interesting chat
进行了一场有趣的谈话
with Councilwoman Yitanes this morning.
露丝愿意和你谈了
Ruth is talking to you?
不仅如此 她还愿意支持我
Not only that, she's endorsing me.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表